Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m part way through the reunion but Kyle is really getting on my nerves. There’s something icky and pathetic/desperate about him. Shania was/is problematic but when she was talking back to him on the reunion I was pleased. I 100000% think shania went off of him when she saw him for being unattractive and not for any of the other reasons she mentioned. You can he’s not the type looks wise she would date

Reactions: 20
Id actually agree with Shakes comments about programmes like this editing people to be the villain had he not gone to the reunion and acted the way he did. All he did was reiterate he’s a knob and it wasn’t the editing at all. He was embarrassing, thinking he could talk about everyone else’s relationships and acting like he was too good for Deepti. Just shows his reaction at the wedding was real, as he’s a little witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Shake is truly a nasty piece of work, I don't even know what to say but Deeps read him to filth.

Shayne has a lot of MH issues I think, he should be in therapy not LIB.
I’m part way through the reunion but Kyle is really getting on my nerves. There’s something icky and pathetic/desperate about him. Shania was/is problematic but when she was talking back to him on the reunion I was pleased. I 100000% think shania went off of him when she saw him for being unattractive and not for any of the other reasons she mentioned. You can he’s not the type looks wise she would date
He's unbearable, the "nice guy" who turns nasty and manipulative when he's not wanted. Like dude just take the L and move on, jfc.

Reactions: 9
Shayne is VERY jittery and jumpy and a bit gurny! Iyanna looks so different with her hair like that. Genuinely thought Jarrett was on with a new woman and thought how bloody rude of him 😂
Same!! She doesn’t even look like the same person, I was thrown. It’s not just the hair that’s different though is it?

shaina’s squinting makes me want to launch something at her head.

Reactions: 8
Watching the reunion and Shake is definitely coming off as an idiot but I also think Deepti isn't as nice as everybody wants to make her out to be. Kyle is FUGLY. I don't get why people like him. Shaina is so irrelevant. That's where I am at the moment

Also Vanessa is the worst host ever. She does not have the charisma to do this

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Some thoughts:

Shake - such a fake ass bullshitter who everyone on the show openly dislikes. Plus they all said he'd gotten a sympathetic edit lmao. What a tool.

Shayne - something's clearly not right with him. It was uncomfortable to watch.

Kyle - she's just not that into you.

Shaina -
jake-peralta-squinting.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Have to agree with Shake though they are all fake trying to save their reputations. They should be talking about everything otherwise what's the point of the reunion. Sal didn't want to talk about it because it definitely was a gf or recent ex-gf

Also have to say I wonder if Shake is all an act for TV. I can't think that someone would be like that in real life

I can't believe Shane is on the show, he looks so strung out. Probably couldn't take his drugs on set

Poor Natalie looks broken and really hurt. And then you have Shaina squinting at her which is so distracting

Shaina and Shayne is definitely bumping privates

I think Jarrett and Iyanna will be divorced this time next year

What a boring reunion. We needed Andy Cohen to host as he is not afraid to ask the tough questions

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
They’re all being too bloody decent (Shake excepted) and not going into the whys and wherefores of their arguments. Give us the whole story dammit

Anyone else think Nick looked petrified? He had a rabbit caught in headlights look. He looked so uncomfortable. I still think he’s gay or bi.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Forgot to mention earlier but when nick (lachey) was talking to sal and said "from one musician to another" I was like ok nick calm down even the rest of the room was like 👁👄👁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Watching the reunion and Shake is definitely coming off as an idiot but I also think Deepti isn't as nice as everybody wants to make her out to be. Kyle is FUGLY. I don't get why people like him. Shaina is so irrelevant. That's where I am at the moment

Also Vanessa is the worst host ever. She does not have the charisma to do this
I didn’t want to say it but yeah Kyle is just not attractive and that earring was so awkward. Would’ve respected shania more if she just admitted that instead of calling him handsome, came across very fake. All of the guys this season are pretty unattractive. Along with Kyle and shake, Sal also got on my nerves. I don’t buy his poor me act, he’s trying to play the part of the scorned party but from the start I didn’t get that was all in with Mallory. There’s something pathetic about him like nice guy gaslighting vibes.

Reactions: 13
I didn’t want to say it but yeah Kyle is just not attractive and that earring was so awkward. Would’ve respected shania more if she just admitted that instead of calling him handsome, came across very fake. All of the guys this season are pretty unattractive. Along with Kyle and shake, Sal also got on my nerves. I don’t buy his poor me act, he’s trying to play the part of the scorned party but from the start I didn’t get that was all in with Mallory. There’s something pathetic about him like nice guy gaslighting vibes.
I actually reeeeally like Salvador 😂 I think he’s really handsome. I love his teeth😅 Jarette is a nice looking man too but he has player vibes a little bit. I think the guy with grey hair who was at the very start of the season was gorgeous but then he disappeared as he wasn’t a “chosen one” but I agree that overall not everybody was as stunning as the first season.

I cannot get over Shaina and her squinting, and she CONSTANTLY pouts too. I know she has filler, but she always pushes her lips forward. If you haven’t noticed it before, you’ll notice now 🥴

Jarette and Iyanna, I want them to be solid but I don’t know that them describing marriage as compromise and juggling seems reasonable for the rest of your life? Nick and Danielle actually do seem very happy though, and I do think their behaviour on the show with the arguing was largely down to wedding jitters and nerves like they said. Danielle’s MH and panic episodes were probably edited in a way that made her seem completely crazy too, where in the moment it’s not actually as extreme. It’s good they went to couples therapy, I do think they needed it, and could potentially stay together.

Just started watching the reunion
The cheek of Snake (autocorrect but I like it) saying Shaina was doing the relationship to be in TV.

Kyle called Shaina out big time.

Kyle looks like Tailor Lautner if he had fetal alcohol syndrome.

Please I am not diagnosing here so just a thought of mine (and I’ve not ever been in to drugs or around people on drugs so I can’t comment on that) but to me Shayne displays characteristics of ADHD. I have a neurodiverce child and I’m a teacher so I work with lots of young adults (and adults) who are on the spectrum or have various diagnosis. To me it seems like that, I don’t think he’s off his head on drugs like some people have commented on Instagram or other places. Am I alone in this though?
I think you're right

There are tells for cocaine use that he doesn't do. He's hyper, but doesn't look like a coke head to me. Most people wouldn't know a coke head to look at them. Its not like the film's. You can function on coke easier than booze.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Shake wittering on about the edit as if they put the words into his mouth. If he had just said 'there's no spark' that would have been fine. He openly laughed about Deepti to other people. If Netflix did a pay per view show to watch him get smashed in the head with a sledgehammer I'd pay twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here’s my theory :
Shane arrives home from the batchlor party completely off his face and Natalie noticed and asked and he came clean and told her he is an addict , she then said she can’t marry him but she is still in love but doesn’t want to be with an addict. That’s why they won’t get into what the fight was about and why shane is so uncomfortable because he could say the wrong thing , she is so upset because I think she did genuinely fall in love with him

Reactions: 15
Here’s my theory :
Shane arrives home from the batchlor party completely off his face and Natalie noticed and asked and he came clean and told her he is an addict , she then said she can’t marry him but she is still in love but doesn’t want to be with an addict. That’s why they won’t get into what the fight was about and why shane is so uncomfortable because he could say the wrong thing , she is so upset because I think she did genuinely fall in love with him
I thought maybe he was violent towards her, as we saw how he reacted when he failed to hit a baseball with the bat during the bachelor party. He threw the bat really aggressively and showed he has a real temper on him and is jealous when other people can do things better than him, especially if he deems them less than him ( Salvador was wearing fancy shoes and a suit and isn’t very sporty, but he managed to do it, which he mentioned).
They were definitely both super cagey about the nature of their argument.

Reactions: 6
I just came to say that
I would have definitely been kicked off and never employed again due to beating Shakes ass

Reactions: 4
I thought maybe he was violent towards her, as we saw how he reacted when he failed to hit a baseball with the bat during the bachelor party. He threw the bat really aggressively and showed he has a real temper on him and is jealous when other people can do things better than him, especially if he deems them less than him ( Salvador was wearing fancy shoes and a suit and isn’t very sporty, but he managed to do it, which he mentioned).
They were definitely both super cagey about the nature of their argument.
With his saying something I shouldn’t have used the words I did while expressing myself I assumed he said something racist/called her a racist name. Like if you’re happy with WHAT you said but not THE WORDS you used to say it, it can’t be good.

Reactions: 6
Okay well I watched it last night and what a treat?! I thought this reunion was hilarious 😂

Firstly, Shake. What a knob of butter! What he means by keeping it real is that he thinks this programme is a joke. He's not serious at all,and acts as if he was one of us watching rather than himself participating. So he comes across as an asshole, and quite rightly so judging by others saying he got a nice cut. From the first episode I thought he was a total head and I was shocked Deepti would've fallen for this. My jaw dropped when she said the only person he was attracted to was Vanessa ahahah. Terrible person.

Shayne. I THINK that he actually is not on drugs and he is/was in love with Natalie and he is NOT sleeping with Shaina. He is a just a cringe/awkward person. He doesn't do well with pressure and awkwardness. Watching the clips back I thought he's literally crying in his lap. I don't think it means he is on drugs. He has some anger issues though and as a couple they have a lot of issues. It was clear this is not going to work out because he needs someone who will be lovey dovey with him, tell him how amazing and hot he is all the time. Natalie is a sober headed woman that is independent and secure with herself. She's not the type to do that for him. So I don't think it's anyone's fault, they just don't work together and it's fine to admit that and move on. It's nothing bad.

Throughout this all I was actually thinking what Shake said. They are all fake as f! Especially Shaina, Mal, Jarette. They were obsessed with saying "I 100% admit that it was my fault and take full responsibility" and think this is an apology. It's pathetic how fake they are.

I don't like Mal anymore. 😞 She was my favourite but honestly she also comes across very fake and the same tune about responsibility etc. Why they so hung up on who's responsible? This was a relationship, you fucked up together.

I feel sorry for Ilyanna because she has to compromise too much. It's not enough to say that it was an inappropriate conversation from both J and M. After one of them said their piece the other just said the exact same and suddenly everything is better 😂 it was more than inappropriate and for me that would end this experiment if I was Ilyanna. Also I loved her short hair 💗

And Danielle and Nick turn out to be my favourite couple! I said before that they're not gonna work but I'm impressed with both of them, especially nick going to therapy with her and fixing his issues as well. It can only be applauded. They seem to be living well together and I love that she brought out his fun side. She's a little quirky and not stuck up like the other women on there. I wish them all the best.

Someone said something interesting about marriage "I'm not saying that all the problems have to be solved before marriage, but those were too big". That made me think about my relationship.

All in all, after the episode finished, s01e01 played immediately after and I turned it off but honestly I really actually loved the first season and it was so nice to see them all in the first 20 secs.

Also that new show sounds so cringe. Is it needed? Probs not. I'm not gonna watch it. I think love is blind and love island are enough of a brain shrinker 😂🏝

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.