Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched season 2 - some thoughts

immediately Shake annoyed me. The arrogance is astounding - he’s not attractive and then to top it off, he doesn’t even have a nice personality to make up for it. If I’d have been Deepti listening him swoon about blondes and trying to figure out her weight/ basing his whole conversations about physical looks only, I’d run for the hills

what happened with Trisha? from her saying every guy liked her the best to none of the guys pursuing her, then she just disappears a episode 2…the part in the confessional where’s she’s complaining about being single despite her being a’ amazing catch was embarrassing. It’s your personality that’s the problem. She’s the definition of a pick me

jarette picking his wife as a runner up after Mallory said no to him was awkward -he made her seem like such an option and afterthought, I would never entertain that

Natalie is insecure and hides it by being a bit mean/sarcastic and insulting. Shayne’s personality doesn’t match here at all. They don’t seem a good match. He was also annoying during the pod stage with how he was gushing to so many girls about them being his fave and then playing the field rather than being honest. Player vibes

Reactions: 17
Do we know how long they chat in these rooms for ? Over what period of time?
They are all so over the top.
I think Nick said 5 days for him and Danielle in the pods, and they were the first ones to get engaged so the others hung around longer.

Reactions: 2
It's ten days in the pods and obvs a lot of that has been cut out. I'm probably in the minority who don't think Shake is awful for not liking Deepti, he's obvs hoping more will develop but just feeling friend vibes. I do think however he should tell her.
Yeah I think he's trying and wants to fancy her but don't think it's gonna happen. He should speak to her as everyone else knows!

A question for those of you who maybe understand the logistics of the show better than me: Do they get to decide who they talk to (after like the initial meeting) and how do they know which room the person will be in? I want to think that maybe they are told hey if you want to talk to x, go into room y. But then why did Shayne go into Natalie's room and call her Shaina? Very confused

I wish Shane and Shania ended up together cos they both do my nut in

Me !!!!

I see a blonde Jim Carey

Is it just me but Deepti is VERY masculine?
I'm surprised he found her so attractive. Feel bad for saying that

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I wish Shane and Shania ended up together cos they both do my nut in

I'm surprised he found her so attractive. Feel bad for saying that
Do you mean Shake and Deepti?
in later episodes he admits he doesn’t find her physically attractive /doesn’t want to be intimate with her

Jarette talking to Mallory at the couple's night out reminded me so much of Jessica talking to Barnett.

Shake trying to creatively find out how big the women in the pods were is probably one of my highlights of TV this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you mean Shake and Deepti?
in later episodes he admits he doesn’t find her physically attractive /doesn’t want to be intimate with her
Yeah that was before I watched episode 4. I also think Iyannas much prettier than Mallory

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Okay my people!! Spoilers ahead, fair warning!

Shake is utterly gross as a human, so creepy and so shallow. I have yet to see any redeeming features. Deepti, girrrrrl, you deserve better.
Jarrett, pal, how are you not cringing yourself inside out embarrassed?! Switching from sobbing over Mallory to proposing to Iyanna in about five seconds flat. Mate, no. I feel very sorry for the sweet but very irritating Iyanna.
Shayne, gross. He’s such a fuckboy and yes, like one of the other blokes said, he does sound like Beetlejuice. His fiancée, who’s name now escapes me, is boring beyond belief and her idea of flirting is basically just being rude.
I’m not sold on the connection between Mallory and Salvador but I may be wrong. I hope he never ever sings again.
Danielle… wow. She’s a whole host of red flags, she is so beautiful tho. She seems to be kind of angry, all the time, as an outlet for her insecurities?
Absolutely agree with the Kyle/Shaina/Jessica/Mark vibes. What was the point?!

There’s no one who has the same fascinating car crash energy as Barnett and Amber and I’m sad.

I have more thoughts (please someone stop me 😂)
I don’t think Mallory seems very genuine. She has quite strong ‘pick me’ vibes imo. The whole ‘I have brothers so I love sport’ was a bit.. overdone? And that whole chat she and Jarrett had was disloyal and sneaky from both sides, imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
A question for those of you who maybe understand the logistics of the show better than me: Do they get to decide who they talk to (after like the initial meeting) and how do they know which room the person will be in? I want to think that maybe they are told hey if you want to talk to x, go into room y. But then why did Shayne go into Natalie's room and call her Shaina? Very confused
I reckon that was a producer decision- if you read some of the stuff on reality tv like the books on the Bachelor, there's a lot of interference from producers who are directing things to play out in certain ways. I think someone told him he was going to speak to Shaina and sent in Natalie.

Reactions: 4
Okay my people!! Spoilers ahead, fair warning!

Shake is utterly gross as a human, so creepy and so shallow. I have yet to see any redeeming features. Deepti, girrrrrl, you deserve better.
Jarrett, pal, how are you not cringing yourself inside out embarrassed?! Switching from sobbing over Mallory to proposing to Iyanna in about five seconds flat. Mate, no. I feel very sorry for the sweet but very irritating Iyanna.
Shayne, gross. He’s such a fuckboy and yes, like one of the other blokes said, he does sound like Beetlejuice. His fiancée, who’s name now escapes me, is boring beyond belief and her idea of flirting is basically just being rude.
I’m not sold on the connection between Mallory and Salvador but I may be wrong. I hope he never ever sings again.
Danielle… wow. She’s a whole host of red flags, she is so beautiful tho. She seems to be kind of angry, all the time, as an outlet for her insecurities?
Absolutely agree with the Kyle/Shaina/Jessica/Mark vibes. What was the point?!

There’s no one who has the same fascinating car crash energy as Barnett and Amber and I’m sad.

I have more thoughts (please someone stop me 😂)
I don’t think Mallory seems very genuine. She has quite strong ‘pick me’ vibes imo. The whole ‘I have brothers so I love sport’ was a bit.. overdone? And that whole chat she and Jarrett had was disloyal and sneaky from both sides, imo.
Any female who says she's not a girl's girl but a boy's girl has red flag written all over her.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.