Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost finished with the first episodes (I know 🤦‍♀️)

Brennon & Alexa: might work out, but seem bland. Brennon reminds me of that guy on The Ultimatum who proposed to his self-absorbed girlfriend even before the experiment started. Alexa kinda gives me Danielle (season 2) vibes, don't really know why. They look a bit similar I guess.
SK & Raven: Raven doesn't seem genuine, thinks she's in it for the fame. Don't see this working out.
Cole & Zanab: Cole seems like a discount Barnett. Don't think they'll work out, Cole seems too immature for her and Zanab gets in her head too much.
Bartise & Nancy: seem sweet together, rooting for them. So relieved Nancy didn't go for that creep "look at my "real" tears" Andrew! She's a bit weird though, what was up with all the clogged toilet talk? 😳
Matt & Colleen: I find them a bit bland. Although I do really wonder what she does for a living, she never mentioned (/sarcasm)

Wonder if there were any more couples that they just decided not to follow.
Not really that invested in any of the couples tbh. They're all a bit boring 🤷‍♀️
I didn’t like Colleen, I think she definitely wanted to go to the next stages hence why she went for the 3rd option, she wasn’t going to give up until she got a proposal 🙈

Reactions: 7
I like Nancy and Bartise - I think they will say yes.
I think Brennan and Alexa will probably say yes too. I thought their first meeting was cute.
The other couples all seem doomed.

Reactions: 1
I didn’t like Colleen, I think she definitely wanted to go to the next stages hence why she went for the 3rd option, she wasn’t going to give up until she got a proposal 🙈
She's reminding me of Giannina from season 1.
Especially in the preview for the next episodes.

Bartise is so arrogant 🙄

I don't know, I'm not feeling hopeful for any of the couples.

I think they all go for the z list fame that comes with it now, rather than finding real love.
I guess the same thing goes for all reality shows now though.

I'm just starting episode 3... I really don't like Raven. I think she seems really disingenuous.

Reactions: 10
Omg I hate myself because Cole is cute and fun but some of the things he says are wild 🤣🤣🤣 the part where I hate myself is that I'd probably date him 😭😂😅😭

Also Nancy about Andrew: "we connected intellectually and we connected financially" lmfao! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What the hell was the issue with Raven bar tending?!? I thought what she was going to say was going to be a lot more shocking!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just started episode 3. I’m confused what was he doing with the eye drops? Was he trying to pretend cry? I don’t know if it was how they edited him but Nancy hit mail on the head. He was coming across very bragging and un authentic and that scene with the eye drops has my jaw dropped?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What the hell was the issue with Raven bar tending?!? I thought what she was going to say was going to be a lot more shocking!!!!
And also the fact she still had things left over from a previous relationship. Made out it was a big deal but never really said what it was (unless I missed that part!)

Reactions: 12
Andrew is weird as hell but have you guys seen his Instagram? His photography is freaking fantastic. Some of these shots are incredible as heck!!

• Wow
Andrew is a text book manipulative narcissist. Nancy you dodged a bullet there, just to find yourself with that empty headed man child...

Cole is a disaster and if they do marry it will end up in an another divorce.

It's refreshing to see non-skinny girls this season. Love it 😊

Sk.. Damn.. when he was talking to Raven! I have no idea what kind of magic he did but he freaking made me swoon! such a smooth talk with all the right words... my God he almost made ME fall in love with him! He's the only one that I would date from all the gang.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe it's just me... and I don't want to cast aspersions on someone just from watching an edited TV show... but Cole is sending up all sorts of red flags for me.

Like, he makes me feel like he's the sort of guy who would gaslight you.

Reactions: 13
We have to allow for editing, the show makers want to create drama and gossip.

I think Matt is walking into a minefield with Colleen though, she is in love with the idea of being married more than she is with him. She is needy and am sure he will begin to be insecure at some point, his ex wife cheated so that has left scars for sure.

I hate that Nancy refers to herself in the 3rd person. That seems quite childish for someone in her early 30s. She says she wants 10 kids and she wants to start having babies at 33 / 34 Erm ok. And why talk about toilet brushes and tit in a romantic bath??

Cole is cute looking but seems like a man-child. Zanab needs to be more honest with him I reckon but it is early days. They are shagging loads but I don’t see an emotional connection post-pod. Zanad has had such a sad childhood, am not sure she can lean on Cole tho in the short term he will be good fun.

Brennan and Alexa seem cute but rather caught in the moment. Alexa’s family closeness may grate, let’s see.

Raven is a closed book. SK has the patience of a saint. They are quite boring so far and is there chemistry? Am not so sure. They are awkward to watch!

Reactions: 9
I think the Raven job thing was because she’s a bottle/shot girl rather than a bar tender? Definitely not worth the drama but perhaps it has caused her issues with dick head exes being jealous? And I presumed jewellery for the items from past relationships.

Reactions: 5
I think the Raven job thing was because she’s a bottle/shot girl rather than a bar tender? Definitely not worth the drama but perhaps it has caused her issues with dick head exes being jealous? And I presumed jewellery for the items from past relationships.
Yeah it looked like she might be wearing one of those Cartier Love bracelets

Only on second episode but Alexa's face when Been on kissed her cheek when they first came face to face looked like an "ewww" expression and she has the ick. Also Colleen - you were told you need to get deep for a marriage - surely you'd know this before joining the show? Though guessing third time's the charm?

*Brennon

Reactions: 3
Hey, the cast this season is soo much better than s02!!

Ok Colleen is such a bloody pick me girl 😂 they're not going to last. She's so fake i can't! When he got down on one knee she was like "come on" just because she can't handle rejection. Gross!! I feel sorry for Matt because he seemed not to have a choice and this girl chose 2 guys before even considering him 😅🙄 all the reactions are so over the top fake come on!

Also Raven was sooo disappointed with SK and how he looked..... That's my opinion 😂😂 she's fake as well I think... Something off about her. They're gonna end this fast.

I really actually like Bartise and Nancy 😂 they cute! They made me laugh so much and damn they look good together!!!
I felt a bit sorry for Andrew but Nancy's reasoning (he was too perfect, too smooth, pretending to put on this fake persona) was spot on! Even though I didn't feel like he was that perfect, honestly a bit creepy!

Alexa and Brennon are cute though I don't think they're gonna last. It could go either way 1. They will last and fall in love because of common hobbies, interests and family or 2. They will realise both are a bit weird and a bit insecure/a mess and break down

Cole and Zanab are cute but that's it I think. Cole is a douche and he wants to be something he's not and thinks being with Zanab is gonna fix that (it's not). And she will fall for his dayum good looks 👀👀 but realise he's a douche and a total kid. Or it could go the Barnett way from s01 lol they remind me of them

Reactions: 2
Omfg double post but what the heck, I can't contain myself after ep4!

duck you Bartise! How could you do that to Nancy you total dick 😭😭 omggggg can't deal

They had so much alcohol at that party it went popping offffff 😂 i feel like they almost got manipulated into being so wild and saying first thing that came into their heads

I can't really understand Cole being that attracted to Colleen but okay 😂 weird, bro!

I can't wait for the weddings lol drama! 🎭

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.