Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Raven came across a little better as she was not willing to put up with Bartise's change of heart. She shot him down and fair play she identified he's suddenly interested again because he's seen what she looks like.

I feel for Nancy (and to a lesser extent Zanab). The show is called Love is Blind and their partners have zero interest now they've found better looking alternatives. These girls aren't ugly to begin with, they're gorgeous and probably will be plagued with self esteem issues now.

Major red flag alert re: Matt(? - the beardy one). Eesh. Coming across as controlling and insecure.

Reactions: 21
Random thought but since season 3 came around so fast, the season 2 people must be annoyed they aren’t getting as much attention anymore 😂
The season 1 people had around a year to milk it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree with Matt. Ended those 3 episodes thinking what an absolute psycho!
I meant to say I agree with Matt observations not Matt himself lol

Random thought but since season 3 came around so fast, the season 2 people must be annoyed they aren’t getting as much attention anymore 😂
The season 1 people had around a year to milk it all.
Danielle seems to be milking it still with her random project photoshoots

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Further thought, I’m confused as to why Cole is saying how different Zanab is physically to Colleen/his type/women he’s previously dated… Colleen and Zanab are super alike, surely?!
I agree, I think they both fit into a pretty and petite brunette 'type'. The only difference is their ethnicity... That's how I read it!

Reactions: 17
So Matt is 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
I’ve only just watched episode 4 where he loses his head cause of the whole ‘oh you’re so cute, no you’re so cute’ chat between Colleen and Cole, and I’m on the fence still. He did lose his head but he’s been cheated on before and she was being out of order 🤷🏼‍♀️ that being said, she has some serious issues too, possibly from something in her past that she immediately jumped to ‘whatever it takes to make him happy, I’ll do it!’

Either that or she’s just desperate to stay on the show for the exposure…

I agree, I think they both fit into a pretty and petite brunette 'type'. The only difference is their ethnicity... That's how I read it!
Yea, it starts to feel a bit uncomfortable when you think of it like that 😬

Reactions: 5
Ok, don't cancel me, but these new episodes have me all #teamCole 🤪 lmao

Every time Zanab opens her mouth it's just passive-aggressive whining. I don't know how he puts up with it. Also, I liked how Cole spoke with Matt to try to calm him down and clear up CuteGate and absolve Colleen of any wrongdoing. That was a nice thing to do.

WTF is up with this Matt? He goes from "I bleeping love this woman" to "I'm OUT"! The guy gets angrier than The Hulk over nothing.

This Raven... One the one hand I liked how she shut down Bartise and was all, not interested, not happening, no thank you. On the other hand, I gasped when she told SK she expected him to pay half her rent. Just find a sugar daddy.

I did not like Alexa's family, they seemed very "impress me" with Brennan. Brennan's family seemed nice, his mum looks so young and I thought her story about him refusing to visit his dying father in hospital was fascinating and very sad.

Nancy and this Bartise... Where do you even start? I like everything about Nancy, she's smart, has a nice family, I loved her mum being like Robert DeNiro in Meet The Family.
robert-deniro-meet-the-fockers.gif

But what does she see in this Bartise? Girl, no amount of dick is worth dealing with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly it’s hard to take any of them seriously when they’re trying to have these deep serious conversations when they’re all pissed all the time 🤪🍾

Reactions: 3
I really liked Alexa and thought Brennan seemed like a nice guy, had high hopes for 1 episode 😂 but I’m thinking he’s commitment phobe and she’s just odd/out for attention now.
I haven't watched the new episodes and if it wasn’t for SK and Nancy I don’t think I’d bother!
Season 2 was hard work! I’m not sure Cam and Lauren are legit anymore, something seems off? Does any one still follow them?
Amber and Barnett seem good though.

Reactions: 2
As a British non white person watching this it’s a strange experience to see them tie themselves in knots to appear inclusive but still only picking women of colour who fit western beauty standards (light skin with Raven and Zanab). The only difference really is that Zanab is not white. But he can’t say that on tv so he has to make up tit that doesn’t even make sense to justify his actions.

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure Cam and Lauren are legit anymore, something seems off? Does any one still follow them?
I alsways felt like Cameron was waaaayyyyy more into Lauren than she into him. During the reunion (the episode(s) at the rooftop type bar) he gave a heartfelt speech and she was just sitting there '😬'.
I also still find Cameron creepy 😅

Forgot we're Wednesday today, so will have to binge tomorrow (boyfriend doesn't want to watch them and honestly can't blame him 😅).

Reactions: 5
I never bought Cameron and Lauren tbh. They were boring and cringey and I didn’t believe their amaaaaaazing connection.

It still blows my mind that Amber and Barnett are still together… never would’ve called that one.

People need to stop saying ‘it’s the ____, for me’ 😤😤😤 so annoying, it’s the overuse of a phrase for me 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really liked Alexa and thought Brennan seemed like a nice guy, had high hopes for 1 episode 😂 but I’m thinking he’s commitment phobe and she’s just odd/out for attention now.
I haven't watched the new episodes and if it wasn’t for SK and Nancy I don’t think I’d bother!
Season 2 was hard work! I’m not sure Cam and Lauren are legit anymore, something seems off? Does any one still follow them?
I don't follow Cam and Lauren but I checked their Instagram and all seems well in terms of posting pics together etc. What makes you think they aren't together anymore?

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, that was a new side to Matt! Actually felt really sorry for Colleen at the end of ep 5.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.