Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bartise's face when he seen Raven for the first time šŸ¤„

Also Raven, if you think SK is a loud snorer I'll give you a night with my other half :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Raven's "bottle girl" reveal was... very strange. All that build up just to say you are a part-time bartender? That guys judge her for it? What? It doesn't add up. I feel like she was about to reveal something huge and the producers stopped her. Maybe a "sugar baby" past? She seemed to allude to it when saying to Bartise she's dated older men who looked after her...

Colleen is on the show for exposure, for someone who claims to be a ballet dancer she doesnā€™t look like a working ballet dancer, so wouldnā€™t surprise me if she is unemployed - getting strong Amber (finally figured out her name) from S1 vibes from her. Also considering how pally pally she was with Zanab at the gathering itā€™s a total witch move to be flirting with her fiancĆ© in the clip by the pool that was shown at the end of episode.
I didn't know how to say it in a non-bitchy way, but you managed.
Plus she bangs on about people only seeing her looks and ballerina, and I'm like, where? The last thing I see is looks and ballerina qualities, JMO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes to all of the comments about SK, what an absolute little diamond of a man, he is giving her so much patience and time and genuinely seems like he wants to find love, I think his poor sweet soul found the wrong show because bar season 1 itā€™s been a train wreck ever since.
I really hope Raven lets him down easily if it doesnā€™t work, but I have a feeling sheā€™s not the type to be gentle when it comes to somebody elseā€™s feelings. I hope Iā€™m wrong, I just feel sad for him, he seems so different and so sweet compared to the usual kind of people on the show.
I also feel bad for Nancy, her giggling gets on my tits a bit and Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s kind of fake/forced to come across bubbly and cute, or if itā€™s actually how she is (which wouldnā€™t bother me then!) youā€™d never know without really knowing her in person. Bartise was such an arse though, thereā€™s being honest and then thereā€™s being a complete dick and he skipped over the line at great speed. Sheā€™s more into him than he is her and I donā€™t know why, I think sheā€™s beautiful.

Reactions: 14
Yes to all of the comments about SK, what an absolute little diamond of a man, he is giving her so much patience and time and genuinely seems like he wants to find love, I think his poor sweet soul found the wrong show because bar season 1 itā€™s been a train wreck ever since.
I really hope Raven lets him down easily if it doesnā€™t work, but I have a feeling sheā€™s not the type to be gentle when it comes to somebody elseā€™s feelings. I hope Iā€™m wrong, I just feel sad for him, he seems so different and so sweet compared to the usual kind of people on the show.
I also feel bad for Nancy, her giggling gets on my tits a bit and Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s kind of fake/forced to come across bubbly and cute, or if itā€™s actually how she is (which wouldnā€™t bother me then!) youā€™d never know without really knowing her in person. Bartise was such an arse though, thereā€™s being honest and then thereā€™s being a complete dick and he skipped over the line at great speed. Sheā€™s more into him than he is her and I donā€™t know why, I think sheā€™s beautiful.
Bartise is every single 20 something man on dating apps who says things like ā€œIā€™m an old soulā€ ā€œIā€™m mature for my ageā€ when trying to match with a woman who is slightly older and looking to date someone the same age or a bit older.
Will go on about being overlooked because of his age but in the next sentence will prove exactly why he is overlooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think unfortunately now that LIB is in it's 3rd season people know it'll get you a certain level of fame and opportunities and so everyone is just trying to make it to the end and do something memorable to stand out.

I think Raven wants a workout deal at the end of it and that's why she has made pilates her whole personality. Bartise thinks that if he was paired up with Raven they would be this super good looking couple that would get lots of deals off the back of it. I am surprised Zanab went for Cole, she seems a lot more mature than him. I think the only 2 that don't scream fame hunger to me are SK and Brennon. SK actually seems like quite a nice guy and I think him and Zanab would have made an interesting couple. If I was Nancy I would have dropped Bartise the second he finished his monologue about how him and Raven are so good looking. I just don't like Alexa, she seems like she is very self absorbed and could be quite mean if push came to shove.

I think the whole eye drop thing was because Andrew knew he wouldn't be getting much more screen time and knew that doing something like that would go viral. People are talking more about that, then the actual couples.

Reactions: 15
Found this thread. Yah

Anyways... I'm a bit suspect of SK. I don't think he likes DSBW and that's why he's so excited about Raven. He made a comment about online dating filters out race and seems kinda annoyed by it. From what I've gathered meeting men like SK is that they don't want to date DSBW but anything else.

Reactions: 3
Found this thread. Yah

Anyways... I'm a bit suspect of SK. I don't think he likes DSBW and that's why he's so excited about Raven. He made a comment about online dating filters out race and seems kinda annoyed by it. From what I've gathered meeting men like SK is that they don't want to date DSBW but anything else.
I had to think what DSBW meant for a moment, but I get it now! I didnā€™t hear that comment, itā€™s not a programme that I give 100% of my attention to, Iā€™ll go on my phone from time to time if itā€™s a bit of a slow moment. Itā€™s not a nice comment to make at all, black women are all beautiful regardless of how dark or light their skin might be!
I wonder if he has been put off because of his upbringing with the polygamous father he has, he didnā€™t seem like he approved and definitely didnā€™t want it himself. Maybe with Raven being lighter skinned he thinks sheā€™s going to be more ā€˜Americanā€™ minded rather than if he dated a woman from where heā€™s from in Nigeria, in some parts they might be brought up more old fashioned or something?

I hope the way Iā€™ve worded this isnā€™t offensive at all, that wasnā€™t the intent at all- just trying to think why he may have an issue

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well judging by the previews for the next set of episodes I would be surprised if any of them decide to get married.
I just wanted them to find Lauren and Cameron 2.0 šŸ˜‚

Both Bartise and Cole gave off very obvious fuckboy energy from day 1 and Bartise became a total bleep later on. Poor Nancy. I also don't understand the obsession with Raven?
None of them would last.

Reactions: 12
Ok. Alexa is bored and when her man keeps telling her he wants to meet her family she was just coming across as this will be major pain in the arse. Ballerina- on shut up already. Bit weird when she kept calling herself good looking and pretty . Hmmm great body , but to me not as pretty as she makes out. Average. Cole- red flags everywhere. Also reminds me of that coked up bloke last season.. He seems like he has adhd or just really tit over the top personality. He's exhausting.

Reactions: 10
Bartise is pure trash. Take your hairy back and duck off, my self absorbed, arrogant twit.
Colleen is desperate and ridiculous. Old mate sheā€™s with is going to regret going for her.
Raven is another self absorbed twit. Shouldā€™ve gone with Bartise, birds of a feather and all that. She doesnā€™t fancy her man.
Cole is gorgeous but heā€™s quite insecure and thus a little annoying as heā€™s a bit like a puppy, keeps looking for attention. That being said, the woman heā€™s with (forget her name, Z something) is ridiculously needy and, frankly, weird. He had the patience of a saint when she was being a stroppy witch when they were playing games. Sheā€™s just so bloody miserable.
She is still not as weird as Bartiseā€™s woman and her tit talk admittedly.
I donā€™t think I like any of them tbh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I absolutely cringed with Nancy telling her toilet story in the bath with Bartiseā€¦I was willing her to shut up šŸ˜† but then I couldnā€™t believe what he was saying to her about Raven!! Out of order. Itā€™s like he making out Nancy should be grateful heā€™s picked her over the (in his words) fitter woman.
Raven has zero interest in SK, he is so lovely and she is his total opposite.
I think Zanab is so patronising to Cole, she treats him like her child. She said she wanted fun and a non serious side to a relationship which is what sheā€™s got with Cole but she isnā€™t enjoying it. It looks like she makes him feel uneasy and on edge when they are together!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Further thought, Iā€™m confused as to why Cole is saying how different Zanab is physically to Colleen/his type/women heā€™s previously datedā€¦ Colleen and Zanab are super alike, surely?!

Reactions: 15
Iā€™m sorry but Cole was giving me major camp vibes, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if heā€™s bi/ looking for a beard.
The way heā€™s so ott about things.
I think Raven is a stuck up cow!
And I donā€™t think any of them will last lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New episodes are out?! I forgot about that, Iā€™ll have to watch later.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.