Love is Blind #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SK has posted these on his ig stories.
Raven's story a few days ago suggested they've broken up since the allegations right? Makes no sense.
In Davide's voice to SK "You are a LIAR and and an actor"

That other girl had receipts! He just thought it wouldn't come out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The other girl came with TOO many receipts for SK to ever worm out of it, he’s been banged to rights 100%. I hope raven isn’t stupid enough to believe he wasn’t playing her. Interesting there’s now legal action though, I wonder where it’ll go from here

Reactions: 7
I’m only on episode 9 but I cannot stand Zanab! She’s actually awful. She’s so condescending and passive aggressive.

Reactions: 9
My bf can’t understand because he didn’t watch it so I’m hoping you gals can relate haha, how much does this Netflix chef look like cole?!!
012A9D3F-258B-476C-8E35-C9C663F89E01.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm watching it rn. The first season was already favorite, all franchise included. And this first episode is already better than the most recent American one lol
I’m so excited for you lol, there’s a bit I’m waiting to chat with someone about, when you’ve watched all the episodes I’ll do a spoiler in a post.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Very very happy with the first couple. They're both drop dead gorgeous and sound minded, love that for us.
Not sure about the 2nd couple, but they look very sexually compatible lol
Tiago ???? Tbh a man in their 30s being unemployed is the biggest red flag to me. He sounds like a scammer, such a turn off.
What was Bruna going on about, I don't understand ? It's so weird.
As always, some women are insanely good looking and the men are just there lol.
Bruna part 2//I love that they're always so spiritual. " we met in multiple lives" bestie we all did, you ain't special. I also think giving an ultimatum to a very "free spirit independent men" is never gonna work. Not Paulo being a catholic lmaoooo, so much for meeting in past lives.
Amanda is striking, I love her. And she has that sweet soft aura. Mai too. All the women really have a great energy. The men look like stale bread.

IM SORRY DID THE MAN ALMOST PASSED OUT BECAUSE SHES PLUS SIZED
Madness. " I need to digest all the new information" free spirit independent thinker my ass

@themuffinwoman oh feel free to post, I don't mind spoilers at all 🤭

Paulo and Bruna are together lmaooo.

Last edited:
Honestly, I have to say it - Love is Blind S1 is some of the best reality TV I have ever seen.

The Jessica, Mark, Barnett and Amber situation was TV gold.

Reactions: 11
That's because it's the only season where people genuinely wanted to find love. Since then it's just people wanting to become influencers yikes

Reactions: 6
The way Thamara and Alisson look at each other gives me the creep. It's really not tender or loving. It's literally out of a serial killer movie. Thamara especially give me extra bad vibes. Alisson just sound like a dummy most of the time, but she looks so controlling and condescending (and disdain is one of the four horsemen of a relationship).
Still not sure about Flavia and her boo.
Thiago feels like a glass of tepid water. But Vanessa should know better.
Also not sure but in the first intro, we saw Amanda standing waiting for a cab. Does it means she comes back at some point ?

Maira: imagine being with someone who take so much life out of you that even your mom doesn't recognize you 😭 😭 😭

Happy to see that she got her light back

Just saw that Jessica from S1 is pregnant!
Thought you might like to know.

Also watching S2 Brazil. I really like it and I do enjoy seeing the difference in communication in other cultures.
Curious to see who makes it to the Altar.

Reactions: 4
Just saw that Jessica from S1 is pregnant!
Thought you might like to know.

Also watching S2 Brazil. I really like it and I do enjoy seeing the difference in communication in other cultures.
Curious to see who makes it to the Altar.
So happy for Jessica, loved her. Amber will be seething.

So just started watching LIB Brazil S2 and I seriously cannot believe what happened with one couple. I really wish I spoke Portuguese because I’m wondering if the translation wasn’t quite right…

So Paolo is waffling on about being in shock and shaking when he sees/meets Amanda. Asks her if he will see her again soon when they part. Then they go back to their separate sides and he says he’s never been with anyone like her before and how she’s a strong empowered woman and he’s not sure he can handle having such a strong woman by his side.

Next it’s “maybe I’m not the strong man she wants or deserves by her side” and then boom 💥 “I’m not doing it” and she’s left explaining this isn’t the first time it’s happened to her. We see no evidence that he’s told her this to her face or explained what’s happened.

I mean WTAF?! This is a man who said he never gives up on anything and refuses to leave early with the other woman he was interested in. Can anyone tell me if the translation was bad or if he was really using strong and empowered as code words for being too fat. Because there is no other reason from what we saw of their meeting that he would have done a runner unless it’s because he didn’t find her physically attractive enough.

I’m genuinely appalled that he wouldn’t even spend time getting to know her such is his shallowness. I thought she was beautiful.

Reactions: 2
Someone posted the exact translation of what he said. That poster added that she really thinks that he just felt that's she's too much of a strong confident woman for him. I don't buy it.
Screenshot_20230113_020859_Reddit.jpg

Screenshot_20230113_020710_Reddit.jpg

Funny to me since Vanessa was the least attractive imo

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.