Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having Louise as your mum, jesus bleeping christ.
Well binky has already taken “Wilfred” for a boy. I wonder what upper class name she will come up with!😅

*edit: yes, it is wrong to class names or make light out of people’s names… Just a lighthearted comment, so no Karen’s please.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well binky has already taken “Wilfred” for a boy. I wonder what upper class name she will come up with!😅

*edit: yes, it is wrong to class names or make light out of people’s names… Just a lighthearted comment, so no Karen’s please.
I’m thinking Sebastian, Oscar or Miles?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
George is very popular at the moment plus royal. Maybe Barnabus as above?

I remember her saying that Ryan got to name the dogs so she got to name their future children. Hmm we'll see 🧐

Reactions: 3
I know it won’t be Spencer for obvious reasons, but I kind of feel it would be if it wasn’t for the connotations. It’s a classic name with a bit of an edge to it- Louise is too sloany to pick something really out there but still thinks she’s cool- and it has royal connections which Ryan would like as he’s a social climber :)

That silence got at the point when no one is excited anymore abs forgot that she was pregnant.

too long not good

I reckon she will call it something like Bear or Winston

Barnaby Bear De Courcy Thompson Libbey

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.