Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about Louis?

The masculine form of Louise! She's certainly narcissistic enough. Also Louis Libbey has a kind of cringe ring to it that fits nicely with their image.

Louis XIV De Courcy Thompson Libbey [AD]

There! Fixed it! Now just to wait for when she asks for names on Insta... I hope she doesn't expect me to pay her to use it [AD]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone have a rough idea of the time it took Binky to post OK pics from when she went silent (if she did) on insta? It's been ages now...especially as we're used to 8509248694266 posts a day from Louise.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have a rough idea of the time it took Binky to post OK pics from when she went silent (if she did) on insta? It's been ages now...especially as we're used to 8509248694266 posts a day from Louise.
So not sure on Binky, but OK is released weekly on a Tuesday and let’s face it, Louise will want a front page and 10 page spread so it won’t be just a web exclusive, so maybe next Tuesday we will see the announcement when the next mag is printed?

Reactions: 3
She's probably waiting until Zara stops getting publicity for her BBC3 documentary. So inconsiderate of her to release it at exactly the same time as Louise's baby, don't you think?. What on earth were those people at the BBC thinking?! I mean, really! That upstart Essex girl should know her place!

And there's also the risk that like the wedding, if she doesn't get the right OK deal, she'll just end up cancelling the pregnancy.

Can you imagine what it must be like with all these competitive, attention seeking, narcissists in that strange hot house atmosphere of living next door to each other? Who did the best renovation? Who managed to bag the most freebies? Who did Daddy or Mommy spend the most money on? etc...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon she’s struggling with birth/being a mum.

Reactions: 10
Her and Ryan apparently have a lot of rows anyway so lord knows how much tension they’ll be with a newborn..

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Her and Ryan apparently have a lot of rows anyway so lord knows how much tension they’ll be with a newborn..
Can you imagine:

Lady L: "Reyaaaan! For Christsake! Can you look after your son for the next two and a half hours as I need to put my make-up on... It's just been non stop all morning. I've been up since 5.00am and have already done four hours in the bath. Don't forget to feed the baby, but only with the stuff marked [AD]. I have an impossibly busy day today. What?! The baby's pooped and needs changing? Well don't even think of doing it until 4'oclock when the cameraman arrives otherwise people will think we're bad parents. I want to do a big reveal! Something really big, and exciting and special for everybody.... Anyway as I was saying, I'm just rushed off my feet today and have an impossibly busy day... as I'm waiting for a call from mum... Well she did say she might call... although she didn't say what time... and she also did say that it might be tomorrow... Oh, and I've got to sort out all my old dresses for Sam to wear... <begins slathering on dark brown foundation> Right! After I've got my make-up on, I'm going off to cry in the park for a few hours where strangers will be sure to see me. Oh, and I'm not speaking to the Essex girl. I asked her to give me the filters... you know the one that will make me look 8ft tall with my tits under my chin... and she gave me a box marked 'Melitta.' Like she didn't know what I was talking about...
Listen, can you just put the baby down, hold the phone straight as you're all over the place... and film me while I'm talking to you! Honestly! You just have no idea how hard it is to Live Like Leuw... "
<dogs barking madly in the background>

I'd better go now. We're all laughing like crazy in the office and my boss has just walked in.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can you imagine:

Lady L: "Reyaaaan! For Christsake! Can you look after your son for the next two and a half hours as I need to put my make-up on... It's just been non stop all morning. I've been up since 5.00am and have already done four hours in the bath. Don't forget to feed the baby, but only with the stuff marked [AD]. I have an impossibly busy day today. What?! The baby's pooped and needs changing? Well don't even think of doing it until 4'oclock when the cameraman arrives otherwise people will think we're bad parents. I want to do a big reveal! Something really big, and exciting and special for everybody.... Anyway as I was saying, I'm just rushed off my feet today and have an impossibly busy day... as I'm waiting for a call from mum... Well she did say she might call... although she didn't say what time... and she also did say that it might be tomorrow... Oh, and I've got to sort out all my old dresses for Sam to wear... <begins slathering on dark brown foundation> Right! After I've got my make-up on, I'm going off to cry in the park for a few hours where strangers will be sure to see me. Oh, and I'm not speaking to the Essex girl. I asked her to give me the filters... you know the one that will make me look 8ft tall with my tits under my chin... and she gave me a box marked 'Melitta.' Like she didn't know what I was talking about...
Listen, can you just put the baby down, hold the phone straight as you're all over the place... and film me while I'm talking to you! Honestly! You just have no idea how hard it is to Live Like Leuw... "
<dogs barking madly in the background>

I'd better go now. We're all laughing like crazy in the office and my boss has just walked in.
BAHAHAHAHA!!!! Brilliant stuff!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I reckon she’s struggling with birth/being a mum.
She 100% will. She has to announce every emotion she goes through and Lord knows when you've given birth there's a whole lotta emotions flying round. Cue the pictures of tears running down her face. Don't worry about the baby, there will for sure be a nanny to take care of that.

Reactions: 4
To be fair she has so many exes it’s probably hard to choose a boy’s name that’s even slightly run of the mill..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.