Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Toto! He's thoroughly fed up with having a iphone thrust into his face and being exploited by this narcissistic, deranged Dorothy in her fake Oz. Please take no notice of the man behind the curtain FaceApp Hollywood filter.

She's so absurd!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Privileged problems. God real people deal with these small incidents all the time they are not the universe against you. Laugh, its a dog, he's fine.

She is such a knob. Little violin for Louise.
Put your dog on a lead and then keep him on it, whilst you are pregnant and therefore you are not capable of running after him.

I agree privileged problems that are simply solved. How do these people get through life!?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Definitely signs of hating being the centre of attention, going on reality tv for years and setting up an Instagram account to sell yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She fears situations where all eyes are on her 😂😂 never heard such a load of crap!!!
"and wow have I missed social situations"
What the blicking flip! We can see you, you know - restaurants, cafes, hotels, trip to Snowdonia with gang, theatre, birthdays etc.
I'm aware all these influencers have a curated public persona but you do have to remember what that is! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow… she contradicts herself all the time! She loves looking at herself and making everything about her. I don’t think you post a nude photo of yourself if you don’t like all eyes in you. She has been going on and on about her “woes” for weeks. I 100% understand that the fire was scary and traumatising… but she is forgetting how lucky she is. She has a wonderful life and she’s about to have a baby. I know it’s all relative but does she realise how lucky she is?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Peter Pan collar does not a pregnant woman suit!!

What are these victoriana outfits about? She is the oddest pregnant dresser, so flouncey so poof sleevey. Not a good look for a 5ft pregnant woman.

Then on the flip side, leather trench coat and leather boots looking like a hooker about to give birth on the corner. The waist circumference on the trench was something else! Again not a look for a 5ft pregnant woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot 2021-10-25 at 14.48.23.png

Like many of you i am SO relieved to see her look like anormal human rather than an animation :)

Also agree that this is a very unflattering outfit! Nice fitting maxi dress or even nice fitting maternity trousers at 9mo is a godsend!

Reactions: 11
Her narcissism is monstrous. She having a total pity party today: She "wakes up every night and feels like she's dying; or that she's cried in front of multiple strangers this last week... (I'd be crying too if I had your sad and empty self-obsessed life)... then she adds: 'All day basically, on Tuesday and Thursday, she cried all day.' Everything is a big drama with her, which no doubt she can't wait to tell us about, despite claiming she wasn't going to bore us all with it... She did. I had to fast forward the rest of her reel shilling her sorry socks... yawn.

Since the fire, there's been absolutely no mention of her mother, whose house it was. It must have been devastating for her. No mention of her wellbeing or anything. You can see how her mind works: Louise is only interested in Louise and all her little self obsessed, attention seeking dramas. It must be exhausting being her, as well as exhausting for everyone else around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she love to take pictures of herself when she’s sat “crying” on her own. I’ve had many meltdowns in my pregnancy and I’ve not once whipped the camera out for a selfie. She’s so narcissistic I find it really bizarre.

Reactions: 16
Why does she love to take pictures of herself when she’s sat “crying” on her own. I’ve had many meltdowns in my pregnancy and I’ve not once whipped the camera out for a selfie. She’s so narcissistic I find it really bizarre.
Attention attention attention!!!

Reactions: 8
It's weird isn't it. I know everyone is up for caring and sharing online these days... but why with the weeping? To show others how upset you were? To remember how you felt? Being aware enough to pick up your 'phone and stare down the lens to capture your blubbing makes it seem less authentic to me. Oh so theatrical even if the emotion is real.

I'm obviously really out of touch as I've never even had the urge to see myself when crying, let alone record it for others.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's now claiming she's going to be homeless again next week and claims she's been looking at websites where they are... wait for it... "fifteen grand a month.' FFS, she really doesn't have a clue, does she. AirBnBs aren't 15K a month. Is she looking at the friggin Ritz? Of course, she's asking on Insta for help <which translates as she's begging for freebies>.

Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 12.40.33.png

I really find it hard to believe that Louise and Ryan have absolutely no friends or family that could put them up. Maybe she really is totally insufferable.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.