Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yip pregnancy and no knickers do not mix. It'll probably get binned after though or thrown onto a mountainous washing pile yo get sorted later for a charity shop.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I think she looks lovely with her bump now but why is she acting surprised that her skirts won't do up over her hips? She's 5 months pregnant, what on earth did she think would happen?

I'm sure she'll be #gifted some great maternity clothes :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I think she looks lovely with her bump now but why is she acting surprised that her skirts won't do up over her hips? She's 5 months pregnant, what on earth did she think would happen?

I'd say she's genuinely not happy she can't fit into them, she's so used to being pretty much straight up and down like! But ya what did she think was gona happen?

Reactions: 7

She does look super cute….but her obsession with looking at her self is off the charts.

Reactions: 3
I'd say she's genuinely not happy she can't fit into them, she's so used to being pretty much straight up and down like! But ya what did she think was gona happen?
I think you’re right. She’s not prepared for what pregnancy does for your body though it shouldn’t be a surprise that she doesn’t have a waist any more, where would the baby go otherwise?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She does look super cute….but her obsession with looking at her self is off the charts.
I know, it makes me cringe.

Agreed. She was bad enough before but now she can't take her eyes of herself.

Haha sorry, I thought my first comment didn't send 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think she has a real issue with food and her weight.
She really does - I do remember once, she was trolled for “looking too manly” and someone questioned how Ryan found her attractive with all her muscles.
Her response was that he was attracted to the leaner/muscle type girl and that he was attracted her the way she was.
I wonder if this leaves her feeling slightly anxious that she’s lost what she thinks Ryan is attracted too?

I'm not convinced that she feels this way. I genuinely think she verbalises every thought she has. If we all did that we'd sound as ridiculous as her. Always contradicting herself.

Reactions: 5
She’s talking today that she hasn’t been on Instagram much as she has different priorities at the moment - house, 4 businesses, baby etc etc but she
has actually been on Insta nearly every day! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just wondered if anyone knew if Louise is pregnant? It's just that she doesn't talk about it very much, so not sure if I've got the wrong end of the stick 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She put a full on nude on her story this morning so I actually went ahead and reported it for nudity. It's not that it offends me at all, I just wanted to spoil her day a tiny bit. Sorry if that's petty of me but I cannot bear the smug vanity all over her insta stories. And the way she treats herself to a spa morning EVERY DAY?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She put a full on nude on her story this morning so I actually went ahead and reported it for nudity. It's not that it offends me at all, I just wanted to spoil her day a tiny bit. Sorry if that's petty of me but I cannot bear the smug vanity all over her insta stories. And the way she treats herself to a spa morning EVERY DAY?
I just went and found it and did the same 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.