Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you plaster yourself in make-up for a work-out? Why on earth is she wearing a cat-suit? One of Louise's 'very important days' will involve a lot a farting around and filming herself at every moment. Look at me! Look at me!

An antidote of sorts to Louise's total banality for me has been following gymnast Louis Smith's home renovation IG. I stumbled on it by chance when I stopped following her. Yesterday he ripped out a stone fireplace and bricked up another, which was his first time as a bricklayer. He's doing all the work himself which is both very admirable, inspiring, interesting and more motivational than anything I've ever seen on Louise's channel. In a strange way, my faith in humanity has been restored.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 651332
Very important day. So she had a bath and spends time doing makeup and Instagram. Then late to CO-host so Ryan doesn’t let her in, then comes on Instagram to tell us all again. What??? I need a brain cleanse
I was just going to post this like wtf???? Who takes a long indulgent bath in the morning before you've to do something?? Cos she obviously does masks and stuff you'd do at night to relax? So then makeup and hair? But BEFORE a Workout where your gonna be sweating etc, why not after?? She is mental! And then is late! Fair play to him. I'd say she drives him mad! She's gonna get some hop come the baby!

Reactions: 7
I really think she's going to get a massive shock when the baby comes and I'm here for it haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is something so inherently dislikeable about Louise… not sure what it is but even her just talking on her recent stories about Nando’s sets me on edge- maybe it’s because she is an absolute narcissist or maybe it’s her desperately always trying to be funny. Either way she does my head in!!

Reactions: 11
She is so obsessed with looking at her self. The reason why she talks forever in her stories is because she can’t stop checking herself out. She just can’t get enough. I am very happy for her pregnancy for sure! But she does act like she is the first person to ever be be pregnant and fit. Every time she takes a morning bath, she acts like it’s the first time in forever that she is treated her self… unmmmm she has a spa day everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My favourite thing she has ever done is spend ages hiding her face on camera as she was making out her hair was radically different and wanted to reveal it properly, and she accidentally showed her face and it was the same hair but just a couple of inches shorter.
She’s OBSESSED with herself 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My favourite thing she has ever done is spend ages hiding her face on camera as she was making out her hair was radically different and wanted to reveal it properly, and she accidentally showed her face and it was the same hair but just a couple of inches shorter.
She’s OBSESSED with herself 😀
Yes!!! That was so ridiculous!! She always just makes up things too and contradicts herself. Things as simple as “it’s been ages since I’ve been out of the house and eaten in a restaurant” when in reality she did it like a week ago. Or when she made a huge deal about her “first” Chanel bag… yet she always poses with high end brands. Or when she would say that she doesn’t like to wear tight fitting clothes or show off her body… then the next day would post a photo of herself in something skimpy from every angle. Ughhh she is annoying! I’m still super annoyed at the fact that they left London for Christmas and tried to hide it. If she was honest about things, she would be so much more likable.

Yes!!! That was so ridiculous!! She always just makes up things too and contradicts herself. Things as simple as “it’s been ages since I’ve been out of the house and eaten in a restaurant” when in reality she did it like a week ago. Or when she made a huge deal about her “first” Chanel bag… yet she always poses with high end brands. Or when she would say that she doesn’t like to wear tight fitting clothes or show off her body… then the next day would post a photo of herself in something skimpy from every angle. Ughhh she is annoying! I’m still super annoyed at the fact that they left London for Christmas and tried to hide it. If she was honest about things, she would be so much more likable.

I remember a time when she posted a picture of herself jogging along Chelsea harbour but only a couple of days later said in a reel that she hadn't exercised for 10 days! Clearly what she does is very much smoke & mirrors and more than a few lies.

Has she ever spoken about her use of fillers because her face is radically different from when she was on MIC? Is she expecting everyone to believe that she looks like she does now, just through exercising?

A work colleague who follows, Louise, Sam and Zara made me laugh when she said it was better than the Maysles' documentary Grey Gardens for just pure weirdness (& dysfunctional dynamics) and that she was thinking of writing a novel or a screenplay based on them. For me, Louise will always be a Norma Desmond character who was once on TV a few years ago and clearly thinks she's forever A list now. I must admit I kind of miss Louise now that I'm not following her, but then again I find her obsessive and shameless narcissism so tiresome that she becomes irritating very quickly! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know why Sam and Zara are moving out of their house for 3 and a half months now too? They are as random

Reactions: 1
My god. Would they not have been better off selling their house and buying something else up to their ‘standards’ the amount of work being done is shocking and making me nervous lol

My god. Would they not have been better off selling their house and buying something else up to their ‘standards’ the amount of work being done is shocking and making me nervous lol
but then they wouldn’t be next door to Sammy 🙄🤣

they both got those houses bought for them. Ryan and Zara probably can’t believe their luck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Obviously putting post natal depression aside, as that’s a while different story, she is so used to crying her way out of any real problem that SHE may have caused or any responsibility I genuinely have no idea how she will cope with having a new baby where she can’t focus on ME ME ME all day long. It’s bloody exhausting and she is so used to turning on the water works to get sympathy or actually saying sorry for anything she may have done wrong. However, having a new baby there is no hiding or handing the baby back. Like others have said she is so unlikeable and I think it is because she still acts like a spoilt toddler and never got past that stage because everyone panders to her and no-one has ever said oh Louise do shut up and grow up! 🤣

She would drive me bonkers but then I’m a doer and my whole day isn’t centred around the most mundane and materialistic lifestyle.

Reactions: 7
What's with the godawful unitards she keeps wearing? I would've hated that while pregnant - the fabric clinging to your skin, riding up your crotch and having to get naked to pee, no thanks. Also, the one she has on today is too close to her skin tone and I honestly thought she was naked in her tidying story 😅

Reactions: 4
I know they're ugly. She says she's running short on clothes but that's because she wears everything once then it's never seen again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.