Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guessing some are #gifted as a lot of them are absolutely foul.
The frequency that she has to do wardrobe clearouts definitely makes me think she wears things once, if it’s all being gifted to her and then she can donate or resell and never run out of clothes

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She only ever seems to advertise nasty gal so if she's getting them for free she's not declaring. Some outfits are definitely foul.

Reactions: 5
I have no idea. He seemed really controlling and angry on MIC whether or not that was exaggerated I don't know but I genuinely don't see any appeal.

Reactions: 11
It's so immature and also weird how she always films him when he's asleep. It's a 16 year old's idea of humour. He must find her so annoying.

• Heart
Tbf she went through quite a few on MIC so she must actually like something about Ryan… who knows what though 💁🏻‍♀️😂 I think he’s good for her mentally in that he keeps her in routine, working out, eating properly… I’d imagine this keeps her head straight which she knows is good for her

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she will get a nanny when the baby is here? She doesn't seem to have an actual job apart from working out and selling her fitness plan.

44697DEB-B2F2-49CB-9E49-B6A7D7A65567.png

Why wear so much makeup to work out? Is this not ridiculous? I wear less on a night out!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Today, I unfollowed Louise Thompson.

If I had to watch one more video of herself getting up early and loading her face with kilos of slap before before a yoga work-out while spouting drivel, I think I'd cut my throat. I don't think I've ever encountered anyone so self-obsessed, so totally in love with herself, and utterly vacuous. She makes reels just to tell you that the phone rang, or that she's applying lipstick, or that she's bought flowers. Her narcissism is just totally off the scale. She should seek psychiatric help.

For a long time, I watched because I felt sorry for her (I started watching during the Pandemic). Her life seems so empty, banal and aimless. Ryan always looks grumpy and disengaged as though he wishes he was somewhere else when she points her phone at him. How many more times is she going to film her poor dogs? She just posts any old crap as content, when she's not shilling products.

The pictures of her posing at the building site of her home renovation were so completely ridiculous (No hard hats, PPE, etc), just another pointless photo opportunity loaded in make-up to fill her sad and empty days.

I really feel sorry for the child they are about to have that she'll be creepily filming 24/7 and trying to monetise every moment. Her phone will be continuously in its face. I wonder if she'll be packed in make-up and filming the labour when the time comes?

She looked like this in the early MIC days. I think she looks really pretty and natural
Her face and lips are blown up with fillers now. I think she's had more done recently, although you're not suppose to use injectables when pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have to agree with you but I somehow can't stop following her 🤣. I really should but I want to see how her house looks after the refurbishment.

• Haha
I have to agree with you but I somehow can't stop following her 🤣. I really should but I want to see how her house looks after the refurbishment.
I have a feeling it will be a boring bland beige nightmare (a la Kelly Hoppen's taupe, circa 2010). I'd be really surprised if she does anything original or adventurous with vivid colours, wallpapers, textiles, etc - also it will be whatever she can blag free off the Gram, so probably quite Chelsea generic. I imagine Sam's will be in light grey, white and black with lots of tacky LED strip lighting and odd cheap touches influenced by Zara (like those awful nude figurines she put all over the place, silk flowers arrangements, etc). I think the astro turf they have is so totally horrific. Fake and lacking in any depth - which is so like them, really.

But I can relate why she's such a compulsive watch. Have you seen that old black and white movie,Sunset Boulevard (1950)? There's something of the Norma Desmond about her in the way she's so totally consumed by her narcissism and totally oblivious to it at the same time. Louise, is always ready for her close up, with her face full of fillers and loaded with make-up.

I must admit it will be interesting to see how she copes with a baby, although I can't imagine her not hiring a nanny and then pretending it's such hard work. She always makes such a big thing when she has a couple of meetings in her day (I guess a big deal for her since she's never had a proper job).

A friend of mine has become totally hooked on Chloe Ferry, but he says it's because she's like a cartoon, a freakishly grotesque character and he can't turn away.

Sometimes following influencers can be voyeuristic and addictive, but for all the wrong reasons. I need to get out more! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It makes me laugh when she rolls out maternity clothes...... Really??? I have a bigger belly after a sat night curry. Get a grip Louise. Also can I just say I think Ryan deserves a medal for sticking with her, I know she has ulcerative colitis and it can be pretty debilitating, but christ on a bike, shes always ill! It's so draining just to watch. Imagine living with it. She knows the triggers but ignores them. I'm not entirely convinced she'll manage with a baby. I think there will HAVE to be a nanny.

Reactions: 13
Again another reason I keep watching. To see the fall out of her actually having to think about someone else.

I don't follow too many instagrammers but of the ones i do, I sometimes wonder if they're all having us on. They actually lead normal productive lives but have this fake persona they put on social media. 🤔

I haven't watched sunset boulevard for years so I had a Google to remind me and I do agree. I guess it shows you they're nothing new, social media has just provided them with another outlet to get adoration.

Being stuck in the house the past year I've definitely been on my phone too much and I've watched these people and it's made me think how empty some of their lives are. Could you imagine if Instagram was hacked and they all lost their followers. If they had to start from scratch how many would reach the numbers they have now.

Reactions: 7
Again another reason I keep watching. To see the fall out of her actually having to think about someone else.

I don't follow too many instagrammers but of the ones i do, I sometimes wonder if they're all having us on. They actually lead normal productive lives but have this fake persona they put on social media. 🤔

I haven't watched sunset boulevard for years so I had a Google to remind me and I do agree. I guess it shows you they're nothing new, social media has just provided them with another outlet to get adoration.

Being stuck in the house the past year I've definitely been on my phone too much and I've watched these people and it's made me think how empty some of their lives are. Could you imagine if Instagram was hacked and they all lost their followers. If they had to start from scratch how many would reach the numbers they have now.
Imagine if all of them had to actually go out and get a job. A real life proper job. Find a career!! Hold down a job. They couldn't do it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.