Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the table . I take it back… maybe that is a bruise after all if they are sitting him on the table
I know what you mean about the yellowish mark in one particular pic but Just poor lighting

Reactions: 2
Wow she really is wanting to hurry this whole process along, bet she cant wait until she can pack him off to boarding school and be done with it.
Wtf is he sat in? A chair on top of the table! Hopefully hes strapped into it.

Edit- those saying they can see a faded bruise, I can also see it towards the left of his forehead.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She's one of those parents that has the baby who's ahead of every milestone and just so advanced

Reactions: 10
She’s actually put ‘4.5 months going on 10 months!’.

but he’s not Louise. He’s 4 months!

Reactions: 17
Yet she did share some of it ‘happy birthday Louise. Happy birthday. Happy birthday….’ and pointed out it lasted 13 minutes Omg she is hilarious, you couldn’t make this shit up!!

Reactions: 8
i have followed this thread for ages and shake my head along with you all along the way, but this post has been the one to finally break my lurker status. This is bloody hilarious and I couldn’t sleep tonight if I didn’t tell you that you are wasted if you don’t write in some way professionally

I haven’t been lucky enough to have had babies yet, which makes Louise the Narc even more irritating to me, but I have some kind of morbid curiosity to find out why she is such an attention seeing weirdo!

Reactions: 26

This is AMAZING

You need to immediately DM your services as ghost writer for our lovely Louise

Reactions: 7
Christ! These two really grind my gears! Why have they got him sat in a chair on a table?? And ‘reading’ a book?? He’s a baby ffs

Reactions: 9
Wonder how Scott managed bribe the trtle members to say all that shit! They probably arent even members, wouldnt surprise me if they're paid actors

Reactions: 10
Wonder how Scott managed bribe the trtle members to say all that shit! They probably arent even members, wouldnt surprise me if they're paid actors
There seem to be no male members either? Bet Ryan’s annoyed they obvs joined for Louise and not him- she doesn’t even have any fitness qualifications

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.