Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
Im guessing an incoming AD on an “amazing supplement” upcoming that cures her tiredness and helps with her hair loss she is claiming she has

Reactions: 9

katesbess

VIP Member
does his management phone Wickes and say. " we have a client that wants to do some diy. he will post it to his social media if you give him a gift card"
or does Brian himself do one "hi im looking into fixing my sons bed. i need some new toils. ill post your shop to my social media if youd think about working with me so perhaps giving me a gift card"
how the fuck do conversations like this go.
ive seen a few of the mic lads do it recently. they say on their stories if any décor companies, or drinks companies want to do a "Collab" its so fucking cringe. Collab. just say you want them to give you a free life you knobbers.
brians stories were clearly so spaced yesterday so he could get some freebies. so much ick ick ick to the point i squeeze my vagina up so far i then vomit it out.
hes so bloody boak. in everything he does and in every single way.
and like was said above, im so glad they have each other to destroy! haha karma came into their lives and helped them find each other.

• Heart
Saying she's ill from aircon is absurd. Everyone knows what it's like to have a bit of a sore throat from aircon when you've not used it for a while (like when you wake up on holiday). The solution is drink some water and get some fresh air. It is in no world an illness

crabupatree

VIP Member
Stop! I can't breathe. It's far too funny!
---
I wouldn't be telling anyone that at 30 something years old I had never painted a wall or hung a picture. What an absolute clown
it also sounds like he never even got to choose the colour of his bedroom as a child either

Bluemoon676

Chatty Member
Louise: applies so much makeup to board a plane you can barely see her face.
Also Louise: buy this product for fresh, natural skin.
She never seems to realise the irony of her back to back posts saying opposite things!

Also poor skin and me and Elizabeth arden 🤣

• Haha

crabupatree

VIP Member
Umm sorry that’s bollocks about never going out to buy make up - what about the they literally drove round the corner to new space nk opening or was that not classed as shopping as she got a freebie and she has actually had to pay for that today as in Paris shes a nobody!

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Most influencers ignore the dangers. Aussie influencer Sarah’s Day is one of the worst for exploiting her kids, including baiting that one of them has a genetic disorder. Suing your parents for the damage is one thing, but how will this psychologically impact these kids? Time will tell

Last edited:
  • Sad

windowlickinggood

Why lie Bryan? Why post such a total and utter brazen, bare-faced LIE?? Are you ashamed that you didn’t win the Dad’s race at a nursery sports day? Really? Your sense of self-worth is that shitty that you feel the need to LIE?? Do you not feel embarrassed that all the parents who were there who saw you NOT WINNING will be able to see this LIE on the internet?? What a sad little life Bryan.

• Haha

bluefox9

Lol my fib detector is beeping again here with Loupy. Says she’s letting Leo sleep in her bed because she’s worried about him climbing out of his cot… just a coincidence then is it Louise that you forced Leo to sleep in your bed with you the last time Ryan went away as well because YOU don’t like being on your own?!
IMG_5165.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8

JulesWake

VIP Member
what the fuck are we doing now?what is this world!? an event? no no its an party put on my laundry detergent. a work event? no no its a party put on to invite infleuncers to sell. how the fuck are we having a panel event for influencers for washing up liquid?
its the way shes all dressed up and ready too. like she's invited to something. and then it pans out to the persil logo. :ROFLMAO:
Heard thru the grapevine she's been invited next week to speak on a panel about kitty litter. Who knew.

• Haha

specialh

why is she calling that black dress 'a naked dress'
surely a naked dress is nude coloured or v sheer? that black one is neither!

• Haha

sam0206

Chatty Member
Disney/pixar mad? Since when lol they took leo to disney on ice and were more excited about the boat they took to it than the actual show. Is thus her hinting for a free trip to disneyland paris like a lot of "Influencers" seem to be getting recently

• Sick

Irec

Here we go, as predicted. Her and little Leo are ‘sick’ and she needs tips on how to get through the day.

I’ve got one

GET THE FUCK ON WITH IT like the rest of us have to when we’re unwell.

We all know she’ll do fuck all, pass the childcare onto Chinny and allow herself to wallow in self pity.

Lazy muncher.

katesbess

VIP Member
i was reading an article a woman did about outing insta people, and what they fake online. One thing she said woman use( and oh look Louise just did) is they sometimes say now #filterfreeskin. buuuut this doesn't mean they haven't filtered alter or changed the shape, angles and positioning of said skin or body. its simply mean the base of the face has not got the skin filter over it. and how she can then later show her face with a clear foundation filter over the top i don't know!

Her fucking accent has gone full licking flicking uppity hasn't it. it was never this bad.
and the bullshittery. mate, your not on a work event. your at a party, a paid weekend. this holiday was bought for you by a nailcomapny ffks.
Its like if i went to my sister and said "hey guess what i got us tickets tofrance and the vogue world event" or "tailor swift in the usa" You'd stay in a hotel, go out for food, even party. its NOT FUCKING WORK. just because you photo yourself and rub it in peoples faces doesn't make it a job. your Instagram page is not a job. its a vanity project. that sadly your being gifted and paid for.

oh brian stop trying to push the hard man on your son. with the "whole steak bro" weights and exercise pushing.
also brian when you talk about the beds and prodcuts you need to put ad or gifted dollin. since you cleverly worded it so you didnt have to say "we were sent" "given" "gifted" leos bike. his bed. his toy. his blanket. your bike etc etc i could fucking go on and list your house.
and that bed. im not convinced that is sae at all!?

• Heart