Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soph30

VIP Member
This is the level of petty I’m here for 👏
It was actually the King’s Road Waterstones- isn’t that the one they made a huge deal about the display in? I go to a lot of bookshops and never seen it. I think it’s just a king’s Road acquisition due to the Made in Chelsea connection

Reactions: 8
Being a bitch which is rare for me ;) but she looks pretty old for 34. Weird as she's been big on healthy living for a number of years now? Must have been the stress
It's all the fillers she gets pumped into her face and lips. Makes young people look much older. Also, her general skin quality isn't great.

Intothedark

VIP Member
She’s getting more and more irritating. Once the book stuff dies down she’ll fade into obscurity one hopes. No doubt she’ll pop up every so often with another trauma but this is as good as it’s going to get for her.

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
i know what her ‘big day’ is, she’s on a panel at an event for Persil moaning that she didn’t have enough help as a new mum but she used Persil with Comfort fabric conditioner and that was a ‘safe combination’ 🤣 she looks bored out of her mind dressed up like she’s going to a school prom.

It’s on the Persiluk Instagram and I’m pretty sure I can hear Ashley James’s toddler wailing in the background 😂
I too thought you were joking. :ROFLMAO: Hahaha, she's moaning about the difficulty of allocating ME TIME.
Can't wait to hear what katesbess thinks of her perfectly normal face and arms. :D

• Haha

windowlickinggood

Some threads ago - it might not even have been on this thread but someone posted making this point beautifully.

Would you go down to the bus stop queue and distribute pictures or information about your child ?

Of course you wouldn’t but these ‘influencers’ do that on a massive scale - to thousands of strangers on the internet.

Credit to whoever made the bus stop analogy.
I remembered something similar in the comments of one of Loopy’s posts so I avoided doing a work thing I can’t figure out and wasted time looking for it. Basically, would you send naked photos of your child to every contact in your phone….?

Attachments

• Heart

katesbess

VIP Member
No fan of Zara but Ryan wishes he was sleeping with her 🤣🤣 Mind you, they could never be together, far too much chin for one relationship between those two.
i think he was very much trying to at one point. i think she quickly got the jist of him. at first she asked him to help her with fitness(haha first mistake) and when he had to drop Louise manipulated fitness he put it all on zara. the photos and "those two in the gym" era was gross. and exactly the kind of issues you see in videos going round of red flag pt's. i don't think he made her feel great in the end. no surprise and it was quickly knocked on the head(possibly literally?)

how ironic she is posting yes posting the dance as if no one is watching. except you are wanting us all to watch aint you bitch.
and uackkk brian. hes so bloody aware of himself. and look at that face. hes in love with himself. and this is clearly the moves he pulls to himself in the mirror every morning. "tame the day champ"
---
Not the poorly single parent again...he went out for a whole flipping morning! 🤷‍♀️
TT you've flown on several 'planes recently. You know, the mode of transport that is notorious for stewing diseases - a sneeze of this, a micro-droplet cough of that, a smeared nose picking of the other. 🦠 Get googling those symptoms! I'm sure you can make something fit which is much more brand TRAUMA than your dusty aircon.

🦂 Maybe she was bitten by a scorpion. 🤔 Such a risk with all that bare arm tomfoolery.
maybe she was bitten by Brian "shrimp"?
---
Also, does anyone cringe at the way she says 'derlingggg' to Leo?
every single time.

• Sick
Trying to remember this when everyone around me is getting injected (I'm not young) - the pressure is real! But I do think eventually it catches up with you and you end up with a pillow face or generally strange looking. What a trap.
Yup. Especially when they get fillers done so young. You're just setting yourself up for a puffy face down the line and it just gets worse.

hazelnot

Chatty Member
If this is real that is so sad! But how old must this child be? Or is this an example of what could happen? SM doesn’t seem like it has been around long enough for this to be real ?
Instagram was launched 14 years ago and 'mummy blogging' was a thing long before that. That particular screenshot might not be real, I'm not sure, but there are definitely kids coming out of the woodwork with similar sentiments.

officially2020

Chatty Member
If this is real that is so sad! But how old must this child be? Or is this an example of what could happen? SM doesn’t seem like it has been around long enough for this to be real ?
facebook was launched in 2004 and then open to the public & anyone over 13 yrs old in 2006 !
not sure how real the post is, but there is a fair few kids suing their parents now in USA as there has been laws passed in some states regarding children being exploited on social media.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Did she take Leo? I saw Maeva took her kid and he was playing with quite a few kids.
No matter how behaved my dogs are there’s no way would I let them so far out of my sight. Doesn’t he realise that not everyone likes dogs, and some dogs don’t like other dogs etc… someone could just pick a dog up and steal it, it might run off, there are so many possibilities but he’s just filming an old couple reading newspapers 🙄

katesbess

VIP Member
they forget they had to look after leo and actually took him. then brought him home. how pissed off hey were that they actually had to bring their child home! like wtf. forgot they had to look after their own kid. twats.
and louise if you were that ill you wouldnt have been able to edit and share your bullshittery. you certainly wouldnt have the smarts to put those rollers in today, that full head of makup and then facetune your face to posting that.
get a grip. youve got a snuffle. its not world ending or even life stopping.
a meeting? a recording? oh god what now. someone elses vapid podcast.

love leo with the makup. if only because i know just how angry manly bear will be witnessing this!