Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Guys, she’s put an extract up this morning from her book for the poors who can’t afford to buy a hardback.
Wonderful prose.
‘I never thought I’d find my way back. My family thought I’d never be the same again.
But I did’

Which is such a clunky sentence that I can’t even. I can’t believe this was the final edit.
This was filmed before she went to Paris.
Leo will know you idiot - you've talked about it in public and written that book from which you're reading!
We've gone full crazy circle now - she's deliberately upsetting herself reading aloud from her own book. There's no reason (CONTENT) to "trigger" yourself and flippin' film it.

Reactions: 10

allybongo

Chatty Member
Ugh I can understand the wanky brands playing in to his bullshit, but Wickes? Seriously? Fucking hell

• Haha

clmay

Chatty Member
I don’t even know who’s thread to comment on.
They actually think this is work. Lying through their teeth about using a detergent to get payed. Bleating on about family & kids & the struggle.

Ollie Locke.
Louise Thompson
Ashley James
Frankie Gaff ( really though better of her tbh)

No idea who the rest even were
I like Frankie. Even though she’s obviously rich I like her mum and home content. Unlike Louise and Ashley she actually seems to enjoy her child. She also turned up in jeans and sandals like a normal human. Not after a full morning of glam like Louise and Ashley 🤣

katesbess

VIP Member
Incoming, I’m planning on doing it this eve, just seeing if there’s any more My Chin and Me action from Kochi before it goes to press 😆
I salute you brave soldier. Having to recap the last thread. Ouch. Get a cup of blood tea and biscuits, you're in for a ride having to go over all that trauma again!

• Haha

windowlickinggood

It’s unrealistic to expect any 2 1/2 year old to sit calmly and quietly at the table for any longer than about 5 minutes and certainly not for the duration of a full restaurant meal. Mine certainly wouldn’t but I wouldn’t ask it of them either. Why have they even bothered? Was this to tick their ‘non-negotiable Wednesday brunch’ off? I’ll bet the other diners were delighted to have Leo there, clearly bored and fed up.
Pair of selfish twats.