Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katesbess

VIP Member
I don't know who sam is talking to. Anyone? This isnt the louise on her own page.
People often comment she's hardly recognisable from mic days. Well, she's exactly the bloody same! When you strip the twat of her facetunefilter bullshit.
Screenshot_20240628_075507_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Bluemoon676

Chatty Member
"At least we're ill at the same time" said no parent ever.

Also it's so natural, setting up a camera to film yourself have a spontaneous dance, while keeping checking yourself out in the camera 🤢

bluecups

VIP Member
Chronic fatigue syndrome my arse. I have this, and fibromyalgia and I can't remember the last time I went pissing about buying makeup or going on trips away (yes, the brain fog is an absolute bastard too). A bit of light gardening can have me bed-ridden for days. She's so full of shit.

They are indeed each other's karma, at least they're not inflicting themselves on anyone else. They deserve each other, pair of pricks. Just a pity they decided to procreate.

Edited for spelling.

Last edited:
  • Heart

bluefox9

what the fuck are we doing now?what is this world!? an event? no no its an party put on my laundry detergent. a work event? no no its a party put on to invite infleuncers to sell. how the fuck are we having a panel event for influencers for washing up liquid?
its the way shes all dressed up and ready too. like she's invited to something. and then it pans out to the persil logo. :ROFLMAO:
It’s giving “she’d turn up to the opening of an envelope”!

• Haha

windowlickinggood

My God he’s made a meal of that 😂
It’s definitely not meant to look like that Bryan and you definitely don’t need to take the whole thing apart. What a hopeless individual. And sort the f*cking wire out. Kids have died strangling themselves on baby monitor cables.

• Haha

Flossie2

VIP Member
Someone doing your hair while you’re staring at a laptop is not multitasking.
She’s getting more insufferable everyday.

The ‘long work day’ ( 🤣🤣) will be some crappy Sunday supplement thing judging by the way the make up is plastered on.

• Haha

Fisher99

This ad 🤦‍♀️ She forgets her keys so Ryan bought her a keychain, but she doesn’t like being weighed down with stuff which isn’t practical?? In Louise land house keys are completely impractical.
She can’t live without Ring because it alerts Ryan to the fact she needs to be let back in the house. Has she’s lost too much muscle to be able to knock on the door?
As for her still being able to talk to Ryan when he’s ignoring her calls, it’s what he deserves 😂

IMG_1357.jpeg

• Haha

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Ryan changing the cot to a cot bed 🤣
Correct me if it's not the case, but I thought they had the mammas and pappas...I have these and it definitely isn't the drama he is making it out to be and you definitely don't have to change all of the runners.
---
Mine did come with spare side rails that you had to change which they probably didn't keep because they expected a free upgrade

• Haha

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
It's all the fillers she gets pumped into her face and lips. Makes young people look much older. Also, her general skin quality isn't great.
Trying to remember this when everyone around me is getting injected (I'm not young) - the pressure is real! But I do think eventually it catches up with you and you end up with a pillow face or generally strange looking. What a trap.

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Are Elizabeth Arden not one of the companies constantly being dragged for animal testing? One of many that say they only do it in countries where they legally have to...just don't support that shit.

• Heart

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
RL India a.jpg

Gosh, I was so swept up by his evocative Indian Adventure that I almost missed the bed debacle!
Top Tip: The D in DIY doesn't stand for Destroy. (y)
Never mind, just ask for some "recommendations" and I'm sure you'll have a new bed before you finish your latest cigar.

• Haha

Flossie2

VIP Member
It’s the way he only posed with people much shorter than him so we can all see how big and tall he is 😂

View attachment 3014770View attachment 3014772
Oh God! I’m sure he’s flexing his arm so it looks bigger. Ugh! Who goes to a country like India with traditions, history etc & takes a picture at a food truck ( I don’t even know what it is-maybe he thought he could get a good old ribeye)

‘Take the picture,Will-next to this tiny guy so I look big & manly’

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Flossie2

VIP Member
Oh just fuck off with your Michelin star restaurant and your caviar rosti.

It’s actually embarrassing.

And I’m really surprised Ryan hasn’t got his tennis racquet on the table when he’s eating his manly meals like last year when Wimbledon was on.

• Haha

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Why is she not tagging Elizabeth Arden in any of her stories/posts when all the other girls are? Bit weird and ungrateful if EA paid for the trip... flights, accommodation, food, everything 🤷🏻‍♀️
Probably because she like to make these things look like they are girls trips / lunches etc with her friends, when they are in fact #paidpartnerships with strangers

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
Do we know how long he's away?
---
Oh fuck the fuck off. Aaargh why is everything she says so in depth narcissistic! So me me me I'm ill, here's why, here's how. All I need you all to no to make you realise it's all about meeeee.
This also looks suspiciously similar setup to her random kitchen dance with Leo video she shared earlier.

Last edited:
  • Sick