Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she reveal what her birth trauma was in the end? I got lost about 5 threads ago and couldn't keep up.
She ended up with a c section because baby was in an awkward position. Then they might have 'nicked an artery' and she had a PPH and lost about 3L blood?
She went home and about a week later had another PPH at home so ended up back in hospital. Apparently they moved her down from ICU on day 3 (and had wanted to move her earlier) but she was in hospital for about 5 weeks, completely happy to let everyone think she was in ICU for 5 weeks.

She's cottoned on to the fact that people have picked up on that she had requested a c section instead of vaginal birth but was scheduled too late, and that they didn't put her under GA during the section - so with each passing interview she gives she now really goes to town on those points.

Reactions: 11
If my house was on fire my dogs and husband would be my priority - even if we’d had a fight and weren’t talking it’s just what normal people in grown up relationships do.

Their relationship is so volatile they always seem to be sniping at each other in posts and making passive aggressive digs at each other, then in the next post they are all a ‘perfect little family’ for an ad rinse repeat rinse repeat.

I don’t know exactly how well of she is but I’d take my normal life over her fake existence, selling my soul to any brand that will pay me/give me free stuff and telling the same story 50 bazillion times and changing/tweaking it EVERY.DAMN.TIME!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She ended up with a c section because baby was in an awkward position. Then they might have 'nicked an artery' and she had a PPH and lost about 3L blood?
She went home and about a week later had another PPH at home so ended up back in hospital. Apparently they moved her down from ICU on day 3 (and had wanted to move her earlier) but she was in hospital for about 5 weeks, completely happy to let everyone think she was in ICU for 5 weeks.

She's cottoned on to the fact that people have picked up on that she had requested a c section instead of vaginal birth but was scheduled too late, and that they didn't put her under GA during the section - so with each passing interview she gives she now really goes to town on those points.
Thanks for clarifying!

Reactions: 1
At the time she def made out Brian was the hero that saved her. Being so tiny she probably slipped through the smoke particles so he must have had N extra job finding her.
Nobody or not kind of fight with my bloody partner would mean I'd leave them in a bleeping fire. Alert alert alert the rest of the house. Rule 1! And if I loved someone I'd be dam well making sure of it. Regardless of being called a mole 😜 .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This India trip explains why he started randomly getting into yoga and meditation recently!
so what happened with his surfing? after all these fitting and getting the board and all the fuss

• Haha
Christ on a bike! I'm not sure I've seen such a vapid vien sense of egotistical bullshit in all.my life. Then to post it. Introduce myself... oh do duck off. That was nothing buy another smug ego boost. Another, well i can't even describe it! It's too much to contemplate a person cpuld really make a post like that. Not to introduce or day hi, but simply to brag. To highten herself. To sell her narrative.
The emotive wording. The words she made SURE she got in. The flex she thinks she is. The most important narrative the audience MUST no. Little ear worms she had to have people know right now. It's just really uncomfortably see through!
How can people not be reading that and thinking what the actual duck with this narcissistic weapon.
It's really gross.
---
so what happened with his surfing? after all these fitting and getting the board and all the fuss
He put the suit on. Stood by the sea. Had a picture. Then ran back to mummy screaming for her to get the sand out his toesies. And then plastered the pic everywhere. The board is probably hanging in their bathroom. The wetsuit he probably cuddles at night instead of Louise. Who knows. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
FML is that really how she introduces herself! Who wants to be defined by birth trauma. No mention of any of her achievements before then. No mention of Ryan.

Reactions: 15
I'm actually finding her constant posting of food quite triggering and so tone deaf in the current cost of living crisis. So many of her followers will be struggling to buy the essentials while she's regularly posting massive portions of salmon and steak. I wouldn't mind so much if they actually worked hard to be able to eat like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah most of us can’t afford to feed our toddlers fillet steak every day ffs

Reactions: 13
This is part of the menu from that Pelican restaurant she was raving about the other day- the one she referred to as ‘reasonably priced’- so that shows how little concept she had of anything. To me, Wetherspoons is ‘reasonably priced’ (although I think it’s crept up quite a lot recently 😅)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
A 2.5 year old human being eats actual food. Who would have guessed?! Or did they think Ella's Kitchen was going to do for the first 18 years?
---
This is part of the menu from that Pelican restaurant she was raving about the other day- the one she referred to as ‘reasonably priced’- so that shows how little concept she had of anything. To me, Wetherspoons is ‘reasonably priced’ (although I think it’s crept up quite a lot recently 😅)
Oh good, I was looking for somewhere I could grab a kilogram of roasted fish for breakfast

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Lobster and monkfish pie for me, please
Oh wait - that’s more than my weekly food bill.

• Haha
Her latest stories - she comments on ‘seeing a lot of new faces on here’. Same Louise. Every picture of you is a new face.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Its a difficult dynamic that they have. I owned and had paid for my house before I met my ex. He moved in and paid what he could afford towards bills but I was still paying for the majority including holidays etc. He used to refer to it as his house or our house and it was way too much to deal with!
---
I should add that he also set up businesses and called himself a company director when in fact he was basically lazy and unemployed!
Are you Victoria Marchman?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are you Victoria Marchman?!
🤣 I am indeed a secret Louise sympathiser
---
The MIC thread currently has some chat about how Louise was the most beautiful/ charismatic of all the cast...now that tattler could be Victoria!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't get over not a single mention of Ryan in lastest grid post
Its like he doesn't exist
She could have at least said she has a lodger
A COCKLODGER

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.