Louise Thompson #32 Munchausens Barbie. ICU unit sold separately.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video he looks so angry. Clearly a very unhappy and toxic relationship. I don’t see them getting married. I wonder if now Ryan is just staying for the money and because she’d be an hole about him seeing Leo.
I doubt Ryan would care that much about seeing Leo - seeing as they both miss their ‘BL’ lives. Plus the responsibility of having a child made Ryan want to shrivel up and ‘become an acorn’ don’t forget.

I think this screenshot below just sums up the angry, clinging bodagit. Because that’s what he is, a piece of tit who has latched onto Louise so he doesn’t have to do a proper day’s work in his life.

Harping on like a teenage girl about someone ‘liking’ his photo when they’re sat right next to him. It just adds another hilarious, pathetic layer to his tragic self.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Ah, sneaky move Frail Beaver. Rat out Angry Bear and he cooks dinner to make it up!
Potatoes are dire but 🎉 chicken might be dry but edible.

1710099459547.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Sorry, I only found this thread today and have tried to catch up. I'm still baffled by the "cupfuls of blood". I know they use a cupful as a measure of blood loss in terms of assessing for a postpartum haemorrhage but that was over the phone before the paramedics arrived.

Seems to be so random that she was faffing around on holiday and spontaneously bleeding for no reason and managed to get a scheduled flight back whilst bleeding that profusely.

Reactions: 9
did he cook her a chicken dinner for mother's day?
they cook a chicken 5 days at week so it's hardly a celebratory meal. and where the duck are the burnt sausages. does he not know it's not an actual Angry Bear meal without them!
---
What the actual duck has he done to this chicken 🤣attacked it with a knife and thinks he’s carved it!
he thinks it's a frail old angry beaver so taking his anger out on it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry, I only found this thread today and have tried to catch up. I'm still baffled by the "cupfuls of blood". I know they use a cupful as a measure of blood loss in terms of assessing for a postpartum haemorrhage but that was over the phone before the paramedics arrived.

Seems to be so random that she was faffing around on holiday and spontaneously bleeding for no reason and managed to get a scheduled flight back whilst bleeding that profusely.
Louise is the queen of exaggeration and dramatisation. She’s been like this even before she had Leo. So many people have pointed out if she was actually bleeding cupfuls she would not have managed a long haul flight home before going to a&e.

I’ll do a new thread…
---
New thread

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.