Louise Thompson #32 Munchausens Barbie. ICU unit sold separately.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aah, I love it when they relate their cutesy story to tack onto the copy and paste brand speak.
We should take a moment to appreciate this real evidence of actual work! She had to decide which spurious non-memory would work for lippy. We can all have a Max Factor Mother's Day now. Good job girrrl. (y) I'll give you an A...for Average.
By the way, it's AD not [ad]

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are both seriously so mentally unwell it's not even funny anymore. Why are they even still together? So bloody damaging, Leo's got no hope with those two. I hope they send him to boarding school as he's even going to turn into a vile angry man like grryaan or an absolute attention seeker like Louise.
That video of him calling her an old frail beaver is so harsh and her filming it is just wild. He must dislike her. Dump her, honestly we know you read here.
---
Been down a spying hole...

Guess whose started their own weight loss app 🙈🤣🙈🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Am I the only one that thinks Louise would have been jumping for joy at ryan saying she looked frail though? Feds right in to her poor little old me act...see guys I'm so unwell even Ryan's picked up on how frail I am. That's probably the best compliment he could have given her...in her head at least

Reactions: 20
oh those words of affirmation Ryan never gives her.

IMG_5984.jpeg

Another OBSESSION!!
IMG_5993.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can I just add to it 🤣
The little boy, the angry bear, the frail old beaver and the return of Victoria Marchman…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What we're they saying to each other on that video, I couldn't really hear
Louise: Excuse me, what did you just say?
Ryan: You look like a cute beaver
Louise: No, you said I look like a frail old beaver
Ryan: No I didn’t, I said you look a very cute beaver
Louise: No you said frail and old
Ryan: No. Can you go and like my photo please.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Louise: Excuse me, what did you just say?
Ryan: You look like a cute beaver
Louise: No, you said I look like a frail old beaver
Ryan: No I didn’t, I said you look a very cute beaver
Louise: No you said frail and old
Ryan: No. Can you go and like my photo please.
Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 16.15.58.png

Their relationship is so toxic and passive aggressive. I think Tiny Tears probably waited until he had those under eye things on his face (not exactly exuding big rugged outdoor action man vibes are they?) to ask him what he said. It's a triple humiliation: the way he looks; calling him out for his vile comment and then posting it for her 1.4M followers.

Wouldn't it be great if the DM picked it up as their Sick Sunday story! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2806779

Their relationship is so toxic and passive aggressive. I think Tiny Tears probably waited until he had those under eye things on his face (not exactly exuding big rugged outdoor action man vibes are they?) to ask him what he said. It's a triple humiliation: the way he looks; calling him out for his vile comment and then posting it for her 1.4M followers.

They love any attention, maybe they are trolling. They've past their expiry date, time to pack it up, call it a day, & move TF on.

Reactions: 5
Come on daily mail. If this was the Beckhams you'd love love love swinging a title for that recording- " All is not well in the Beckham household, as Victoria films David's vile name calling"

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2806779

Ooh he's wearing Louise's lupus-rash-causing eye patches.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I shared the video of Leo squeezing the dog to this account I follow about family safety around pets.

Anyway she responded saying 'The amount of videos that are shared with me from that one account. Who is this influencer? She is very pretty and seems nice'

I responded saying she was on a reality show years ago because she has affluent parents. I honestly couldn't think of any other way to explain TT.. wouldn't give her the satisfaction of mentioning the ✨tRaUMa✨

Reactions: 4
I shared the video of Leo squeezing the dog to this account I follow about family safety around pets.

Anyway she responded saying 'The amount of videos that are shared with me from that one account. Who is this influencer? She is very pretty and seems nice'

I responded saying she was on a reality show years ago because she has affluent parents. I honestly couldn't think of any other way to explain TT.. wouldn't give her the satisfaction of mentioning the ✨tRaUMa✨
Does she call them out though?

Reactions: 2

Being pretty and seeming nice have nothing to do with the child and dog though, did she say anything about that? X

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.