Louise Thompson #33 Parenting is not a desirable weekend activity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she said Brian had something special planned for her, her mum and grandma? And told her to dress casual. If it was just him her and Leo having a normal chicken dinner she didnā€™t need to get dressed! Oh waitā€¦. That was for the lipstick ad wasnā€™t it?? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hope they remembered to send a "Happy In Loco Parentis Day" card to the nursery. Let's face it, they deserve it.
Loving all the beaver and bear posts - bring them over.

The Frail Old Beaver and Angry Bear: the bedtime story no one wanted. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought she said Brian had something special planned for her, her mum and grandma? And told her to dress casual. If it was just him her and Leo having a normal chicken dinner she didnā€™t need to get dressed! Oh waitā€¦. That was for the lipstick ad wasnā€™t it?? šŸ˜‚
The special occasion may have been not completely cremating dinner. The carrots are still orange and the sprouts are recognisable which must be a rare treat for them all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
We need ryan to enter his slash era so he can belt out I'm just ken on his guitar to Louise šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
We need ryan to enter his slash era so he can belt out I'm just ken on his guitar to Louise šŸ˜‚
Iā€™ve just seen Slash performed with Ryan Gosling at the Oscars last night.

Maybe Ryanā€™s next song should be ā€˜Iā€™m just Kenā€™

Would be quite fitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve just seen Slash performed with Ryan Gosling at the Oscars last night.

Maybe Ryanā€™s next song should be ā€˜Iā€™m just Kenā€™

Would be quite fitting.
He probably doesn't even know who slash is šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
This is such a shrimp dick nasty streak in him isn't it. He can't help it, this nasty strike back is what he (thinks) he's doing. Like some twit thug teenage boy lashing out. Accept at his age it just makes him a bleep. And a mean,immature,pathetic angry man. A really very sad passive aggressive angry man.

Reactions: 11
Every post reeks of misery. That house must be incredibly toxic to live in. Quite why he couldnā€™t train last week, Leo was in nursery and he has no job to speak of.

Reactions: 45
Aw look, tiny tears made a pretty little painting on her easel šŸ˜‚

ye why couldnā€™t he train, he literally has a gym in the basement and they own a fitness and well-being brand. These guys are a joke, just not a funny ha ha one

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why do they always refer to themselves as animals as well? And all the game/fighting talk too. Genuinely must be such a toxic environment in that house everything's viewed as a challenge.
If they never had leo they would have no income at all especially ryan its clear that's why ryan posts his outfits so much its sick...and not in the kool way ryan

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've been so busy with work that I feel I miss so much but also nothing at the same time (as let's be honest duck all ever changing with Louise šŸ˜‚)

Has anything more been said about why she's been in hospital?

I feel like Ryan doesn't have an identity- he jumps from one thing to next, it was fitness for ages but now he's going for some sort of hipster type vibe? Doesn't suit him at all šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
Oh no heā€™s now wearing dungarees!
View attachment 2808459
aww poor Ryan. Is that because of all the ā€œsingle parentingā€ heā€™s had to do the past 5+ weeks? What a shame he hasnā€™t got access to 50+ hours a week childcare to give him the time he needs to train. He might have also been able to squeeze in a bit of skateboarding and guitaring too if he had. I know how much he loves it. What a shame thereā€™s just been no time for him to have any ā€œme timeā€. Especially trying to hold down that desk job all at the same time. Letā€™s hope he was able to at least squeeze in his go-ahead desk breaks each day.

Poor Ken.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think they both need to join the real world instead of chasing this influencer narrative that neither of them are successful at. They are not Sam & Zara who seem to have made a good living from it and the subsequent jobs that they have landed.
Ryan and Louise have no personality, no direction & no commitment with anything & quite frankly no one is interested or cares.
They both need to get real 9-5 jobs, stop relying on Daddy to bail them out & stop with this incandescent woe is me attitude. They both just drift along with no great purpose in life, no routine, itā€™s mentally draining to watch so can only imagine whatā€™s it like to actually live in that household.
Bet Leo canā€™t wait til heā€™s 7 and can actually escape to boarding school away from that pair šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.