Louise Thompson #32 Munchausens Barbie. ICU unit sold separately.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reposting this just because we now know she is wearing the rabbit ears whilst she took this photo.
Whilst Ryan plays the guitar.

I bet they provide hours of entertainment to the neighbours behind that overlook them 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The rabbit ears hat 😂 wtf… is it because someone called them boring yesterday she’s trying to liven things up
Because she's small and cute and, oh so, vulnerable! How long do we give it before she's trying to wear some of Leo's cast offs? :D

Also, "waxing lyrical about my problems"? Hun, you need to look things up before they're published in an article. Embarrassed for ya. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wonder how many messages she received about throwing rubbish in the garden attracting rats 🤢😆
One of the dumbest things I’ve seen her do 🤢 What on earth does she think things like compost heaps and bins are for?! All that will happen here is that the food scraps will go mouldy in her borders (and risk inviting 🐭)

• Haha
Her Borough is Hammersmith and Fulham (sorry loops, not Chelsea!) and the actually have food waste caddies provided by the council. Absolutely no reason to just lob your food outside.

• Haha
She’s back 🤣she must think we’ve all forgotten about her so she can comment again! Loopy Lou
It’s hilarious but I also find it really disturbing? She must know she was caught out by it. And I’ve seen people tag both her actual account and the Victoria one in various comments about Victoria. I suppose she may not have seen them and think people may have forgotten by now.

But to not be able to resist going back to use it for fake comments again? And what’s so special about that account when she could just delete it and create a new one?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He looks so bleeping angry. And she’s pathetic sharing this on Instagram.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The way he gaslights her is very disturbing and such a red flag. But then for her to post this too is 😱maybe it’s a cry for help? They are both just as bad as each other and so toxic together. He clearly can’t stand her, needs to get out of this relationship, get a proper job and work for a living. He has no identity whatsoever but obviously loves the access to money and the house. Angry beaver and frail beaver need to sort themselves out once and for all as it’s becoming so blatantly obvious they are not happy together.

Reactions: 28
He is vile. He's such an angry bear. and what does he say at the end? something like 'you didn't like my picture' ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He looks so bleeping angry. And she’s pathetic sharing this on Instagram.
It's so weird.

Also, at the end he asks her to like his photo on his Instagram grid. From 7 days ago. So is he only now asking her to like it or did she film this very weird exchange several days ago and only choose to upload it now?

Reactions: 11
On her latest post (which is an ad for max factor lipstick and asking followers which option, 1, 2 or 3)

IMG_5992.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It's so weird.

Also, at the end he asks her to like his photo on his Instagram grid. From 7 days ago. So is he only now asking her to like it or did she film this very weird exchange several days ago and only choose to upload it now?
She’s probably had it banked it for a week and ready to post when he’d annoyed her.
It’s such a toxic relationship and he’s a pathetic excuse for a man. Louise is insufferable, slightly insane and must be a real downer to live with but I’m sure we can all agree no woman or mother deserves to be told they look like a frail old beaver, especially when they’re (supposedly) recovering from a long hospital stay and ✨major surgery ✨

On a different note, I’m enjoying the return of Vicky M 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s probably had it banked it for a week and ready to post when he’d annoyed her.
It’s such a toxic relationship and he’s a pathetic excuse for a man. Louise is insufferable, slightly insane and must be a real downer to live with but I’m sure we can all agree no woman or mother deserves to be told they look like a frail old beaver, especially when they’re (supposedly) recovering from a long hospital stay and ✨major surgery ✨

On a different note, I’m enjoying the return of Vicky M 😂
Yup saved it for Mother’s Day for maximum impact.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

duck me, they are awful to each other. Be arsed staying in a relationship like that even if you did have a child together.

Thread suggestion:

Victoria Marchman marches on

• Haha
Reactions: 34
On her latest post (which is an ad for max factor lipstick and asking followers which option, 1, 2 or 3)

View attachment 2806199
Ran here to post that too!
She's clearly posting that vid of Ryan for her fans to pour in. She knows what she's doing. She used to do this before on bleeping camera on tv!. Both for freinds and men.Spread and sprinkle little things to her friends thst people were doing "to her".
Stop commenting on her post like it's an actual " oh look what I'm doing today" it's an instructed, contract. Paid for. Time set ad.
Screenshot_20240310_122030_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
That video he looks so angry. Clearly a very unhappy and toxic relationship. I don’t see them getting married. I wonder if now Ryan is just staying for the money and because she’d be an hole about him seeing Leo.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.