Louise Thompson #31 Victoria Marchman's alter ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how she said her mum took her home and not ryan he must have been too busy skating
I have visions of Ryan turning up at the hospital to collect Louise and handing her a skateboard, she gives it a hard pass and phones her mum instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love how she just HAD to mention the fentanyl only because it’s so powerful. She’s revelling in all this. The only thing that would have made it even better for her was if she’d been in the ICU instead of the ITU.(aka high dependency)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
TT is really sick isn’t she. I’m all for raising awareness of illness and conditions and mental health but this feels so far beyond that. It feels like the behaviour of a very mentally sick person. I think Ryan really ought to find her a decent therapist because she’s going to damage Leo.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I love how she just HAD to mention the fentanyl only because it’s so powerful. She’s revelling in all this. The only thing that would have made it even better for her was if she’d been in the ICU instead of the ITU.(aka high dependency)
It's the same as her saying her illness was terminal, I know it's classed as that don't get me wrong, but it's the way she just "casually" scatters words like these in her long novels to make it all so much more dramatic than it needs to be

Reactions: 8
Is it ‘terminal’? I know you can die from serious complications but that’s not the same as a terminal disease is it? I thought terminal meant you were certain to die from the disease eventually, unless some sort of new cure/treatment is found (or something else gets you first!).
---
I’ll do a new thread…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is it ‘terminal’? I know you can die from serious complications but that’s not the same as a terminal disease is it? I thought terminal meant you were certain to die from the disease eventually, unless some sort of new cure/treatment is found (or something else gets you first!).
---
I’ll do a new thread…
That's what I thought too but I think it more means there's no cure. I could be totally wrong though

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.