Louise Thompson #31 Victoria Marchman's alter ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Ryan getting at with the pic of the article about Christian Horner? Is he criticising the comment about Christian ā€˜enjoying the fameā€™ of a famous wife when he earns 8m in his own right and is very successful? I hope heā€™s not comparing himself to Christian here šŸ¤¢šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Urgh the absolute peak Ryan that is not realising you can earn 8 mil a year and still be a bleeping weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh god I donā€™t know anyone who would still be cruising around with the wind up their bum on DAY TWELVE of a hospital stay while fully mobile and with people to bring her pjs. And since she came directly from Heathrow sheā€™d have had her nightwear with her in her luggage šŸ˜‚maximum sick-person points I guess šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 19
It seems Louise has developed amnesia again, claiming she hasnā€™t voluntarily spent any time away from Leo in the last 2 years. Aside from the fact youā€™ve had him in nursery full time from 6 months old while you have barely worked Louise, what about your couples weekends/holidays with Ryan during that first year and the Elizabeth Ardern trips?! The audacity to act like sheā€™s some kind of hands on super mum šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

I canā€™t believe sheā€™s spouting the ā€œheā€™s so young he wonā€™t remember this so it doesnā€™t matterā€ stuff again as well - like any child psychologist will tell you thatā€™s not how attachment and bonding works when it comes to a parent being absent for long periods in the early years!

IMG_3598.jpeg

Reactions: 19
What is Ryan getting at with the pic of the article about Christian Horner? Is he criticising the comment about Christian ā€˜enjoying the fameā€™ of a famous wife when he earns 8m in his own right and is very successful? I hope heā€™s not comparing himself to Christian here šŸ¤¢šŸ˜…
I took it to mean him criticising him for enjoying the fame..whilst doing the same thing himself šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
It reads like she was enjoying the break from her child and quite relaxed about being away from him for an extended period.

Iā€™d say itā€™s fairly unusual for parents to go away for a week with work or on holiday for a week when their child so young. Sheā€™s talking about this like itā€™s very common.

It happens, of course, but most parents would be devastated by such a long period of absence from their toddler.

Reactions: 16
Such emotional detachment, but then she was shipped off to boarding school (Downe House) at the age of 11, so not surprising at all. Wonder if sheā€™ll do the same with Leo ?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
A gown with no knickers. You can see where she has it tied at the side she has nothing on underneath.
And deliberately set up the camera to film it, and edit it with only the naked part in the reel. Eye roooollllllll.
---
What does she mean exactly -
"when I was, say, 'septic', post op... "

Why is septic in quotation marks and why is it 'say septic'?

Surely if you were septic you'd literally just say "when I was septic post op...."

So she wasn't septic but she's making it sound like she was...right?
---
And lastly šŸ¤£ call me critical but that wasn't a real hug for Ryan, she just had to get ber cannula in the shot šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
oh god he will be trying to do another newspaper ad soon trying to pretend he keeps up with current affairs. His identity crisis is entertaining I must say

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ā€œHe thought it was probably a good idea for me to see him at some pointā€

miss thatā€™s your child that youā€™re talking about šŸ˜­ not some uni friend you havenā€™t seen in years. she is so cold hearted

• Sad
Reactions: 30
oh god he will be trying to do another newspaper ad soon trying to pretend he keeps up with current affairs. His identity crisis is entertaining I must say
That's true. I'm sure he said he had a Telegraph subscription... So why is he reading the Mail? šŸ¤”šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And deliberately set up the camera to film it, and edit it with only the naked part in the reel. Eye roooollllllll.
---

Surely if you were septic you'd literally just say "when I was septic post op...."

---
And lastly šŸ¤£ call me critical but that wasn't a real hug for Ryan, she just had to get ber cannula in the shot šŸ¤£
I laughed out loud of this. Soooo typical louse wording isn't it. Trying to say something or manipulate people into believing something so uses random English sentencing that could be "interpretated" that way.
So the reality is she wasn't, but was just in the time frame when someone cpuld become septic post op if they were going to!

Reactions: 7
Notice how she said her mum took her home and not ryan he must have been too busy skating

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whatā€™s the bit in the paper about Christian Horner got to do with him? I donā€™t understand why heā€™s posting that? Am I being thick?
Celebrities are in the paper all the time but he doesnā€™t post about any of them, so why this one? Iā€™m confused lol

Reactions: 6
Whatā€™s the bit in the paper about Christian Horner got to do with him? I donā€™t understand why heā€™s posting that? Am I being thick?
Celebrities are in the paper all the time but he doesnā€™t post about any of them, so why this one? Iā€™m confused lol
I didn't get that either...and the bit about money, Christian horner had his own job/business etc before geri

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ. There is absolutely no need to be naked under a gown, UNLESS you are immediately on your way to /from the operating theatreā€¦ even then you get lovely paper pants šŸ˜‚.

She is so fucked up.

She was in hospital for ages before she saw Leo. By then she should been in her own comfy clothes or PJā€™s. What a narc. Classic munchausen's behaviour too.. look at me, Iā€™m so sick.
(I say this as someone with a lot of in-patient experience for a variety of health issues, NHS and private. Iā€™ve had the lot!).

And FILMING this setup interaction for the grid. Unbelievable. Gross.

This is a new low. Very poor behaviour.

And letā€™s just pretend for a secondā€¦ even if she still did need to be gowned up for some reason, SURELY, she couldā€™ve put on pants, leggings, a vest top?!

Reactions: 28
So was she in the gown with no pants purely for Instagram filming reasons, or will her Munchy tendencies mean she just LOVES wearing a hospital gown and would have worn it for the whole two weeks? Would the nurses have told her she had to wear her own pjs?

And this is another reason not to feel sorry for Ryan. Heā€™s totally enabling this tit. Allowing her to film content of Leo visiting her in hospital for the first time in 12 days. How engaged were either of them of this ā€˜special occasionā€™ when all they can think about is the camera and insta content? Picking up the camera should have been the last thing on their mind. This is not a precious moment they need to keep a memory of.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
---

---
We must remember that TT is no ordinary patient. She is the strongest woman anyone knows (normos would have been in A+E on day 1).
She thought she would be "septic" post op therefore she was "septic" post op. Don't question her. The doctor told her to see her child so what do they know!šŸ‘©ā€āš•ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.