Louise Thompson #31 Victoria Marchman's alter ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sort of loving Ryan right now for not buying into any of LT's crap. I love that he hasn't posted about her.

I sort of half buy the skater/surfer vibe and I think he's basically saying "in another life this is who I'd have been and the lifestyle I'd have gone for" but whoops, sorry Ryan you went after the LT money and fame 🤣🤣🤣 she was always better suited to Alik and she's must be devastated she didn't end up with Spencer living a pseudo royal life. She literally shagged the PT. Cliche.
At least it wasn't the pool boy, I suppose. Small victories

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So he's not actually having lessons. His mate is just doing it. Did noone offer freebi lessons?

• Haha
Oh wow. I saw Louise had been in hospital and thought I would come snoop on her tattle for the first time. Its taken me ages to read this thread but seems I have a lot to catch up on (thank you so the person on this thread asking who Steve is because I’m going to go look that up too now)

When you guys started talking about Victoria marchman I thought surely not??? So googled it, found the precious tattle thread and almost died laughing, sent it to my friend who I know hates her

my first thought was that it was suspicious she became so ill so soon after Victoria got uncovered. My feeling is she ate foods she knew she couldn’t to make herself ill and direct attention away from what she was doing on Instagram, because seriously how embarrassed would you be lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm so jealous you get to enjoy Steve the account for the first time. Best thing I've ever seen play out in real time here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Personally not sure he’s trapped he’s very happy to spend money and dick about. If he was “trapped” surely he would be far better off saving his pennies and knuckling down for this new life he wants. I think they both have over inflated egos and he couldn’t possibly cope without the attention she brings him. I’m all for having outside interests but you also have a responsibility as a parent to not pack him off to nursery at every oppertunity so you can dick about and not work (when was the last time anything PT or Turtle came up) then roll him out for engagement posts to get a few extra likes. But that’s just my thoughts 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So Grrrrryan is a surfer dude and skateboard dude? Or just tryna fit in with the fit chicks, he follows and lusts after on the gram? 🤢🤮 so cringey and desperate. He’s wishing he had a life away from TT and all her drama
He’s definitely trying to impress “someone” - this kind of stuff is what guys do when they stray or are considering it …watch this space.

Reactions: 20
Ahahahaha hello Louise 👋
Dogs you bastard
And.me.with.my son.
---
Personally not sure he’s trapped he’s very happy to spend money and dick about. If he was “trapped” surely he would be far better off saving his pennies and knuckling down for this new life he wants. I think they both have over inflated egos and he couldn’t possibly cope without the attention she brings him. I’m all for having outside interests but you also have a responsibility as a parent to not pack him off to nursery at every oppertunity so you can dick about and not work (when was the last time anything PT or Turtle came up) then roll him out for engagement posts to get a few extra likes. But that’s just my thoughts 🤷🏼‍♀️
Totally agree. No way a misogynistic shrimp like him would stay if he didn't want to.
And he definitely wouldn't want that precious boy ful time

Reactions: 4
He’s definitely trying to impress “someone” - this kind of stuff is what guys do when they stray or are considering it …watch this space.
Not “woman blaming” and I can’t bear Gryyan but Louise probably gives him no affection at all behind the scenes :(

Reactions: 7
Woah they actually set up the camera in hospital to film themselves

This bit really stuck out. Doctor basically telling her she should see her son. Leo is 2, not 8, and also what happened to the ‘he won’t remember the first 5 years’ or is that only wheeled out when it suits?

4CAF7CFA-ED5F-4ADB-8E90-826F29C1C2D2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh I don’t feel sorry for him. I just mean I can see why he would feel that way. He’s too lazy to actually go back to a normal, happy life and have to actually work.

Hopefully Louise will read the comments on her latest post and realise that, sadly, she’s not special with being poorly and in hospital and having a toddler. There are people out there with young kids going through much worse. And most of them are seeing their kids…

Reactions: 17
Why is she still in a gown 12 days in? Why has noone brought her pyjamas in? Or is the gown on for the gram??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A gown with no knickers. You can see where she has it tied at the side she has nothing on underneath.

Reactions: 11
Ryan’s latest follow. I have to give him credit for how much he’s making me laugh at the moment 😂

3DDBFB14-4411-4377-A46F-113987275EB1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's hard not to laugh at the image of Louise bed bound listening to Ryan murdering smells like teen spirit over and over and over again

• Haha
Reactions: 34
A) why no underwear? Even with a catheter you can wear underwear.
B) why a gown? She’s stepped down at this point to a ward so could dress as a banana if she fancied it! Even in ITU you can wear your own clothing if requested… it may not be practical but it’s allowed.
C) why is Leo on the windowsill?

And sooo many other questions but I’m busy plucking my arse hairs at present to spend more time on this narcissist 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just as Ryan too, benefits from the fame being with TT has afforded him??!!!
1000020075.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Notice how the bliss photos are of the two dogs and Leo - where’s Bryan? I think they are living totally different lives (probably on different floors of the tiny tears townhouse, definitely in different time zones)

he gets a brief mention in her long rambling shite that doesn’t elude to any reason why she was in hospital but makes sure she will get attention as she’s brought in the real ‘influencer’ of the family poor little Leo being exploited once again without consent for their own gain!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.