Louise Thompson #29 Britney Spears’ sister’s camp mate’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That boy truly looks miserable with them. Is that not a wake up call to them, at least get the camera out of his face.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That boy truly looks miserable with them. Is that not a wake up call to them, at least get the camera out of his face.
Just like many other influencers they use that child as a prop. I remember pre baby it was her dog in a lot of posts and stories and now you barely ever see the dog.

Reactions: 13
Honestly imagine buying gifts and trying to make money from it and even using gifts others have bought to earn a quick buck. Influencers are such grifters.
Just get a job and pay like everyone else. Have a bit of pride Brian

Reactions: 16
So many people asking where I got my orange watch strap.. .congratulations on finding the only cohort of people who have never heard of Google

• Haha
Reactions: 21
what does Ryan need good quality kitchen ‘blades’ for? To pierce the packaging on his Sainsburys chicken goujons?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh my days, todays TikTok…they literally have no idea how to occupy a child
A black cab driver shouted at her she was a bad parent 😂 she said she had right of way on a crossing but she was on her phone! She took Leo out to give Ryan an hour at home to decompress or something. How are two adults not able to cope together with one child for a few days ffs.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
They are honestly ridiculous. I could understand them being knackered if they were both in stressful, high pressure jobs but neither of them work, not really, they take numerous holidays and gifted stays away and Leo is in nursery a heck of a lot (nothing wrong with nursery but these two really don’t work). I think they don’t mind having a kid but don’t want to do any of the actual parenting and hate how they’ve had to change their lives. They never should’ve had Leo, poor kid.

Reactions: 18
Here’s some clips from amongst the waffle

ETA: Oh God after all that the videos have no sound when I upload to tattle!! They play with sound just on my phone. This happened to me before and I don’t know why. The captions are there though so I’ll keep them for now.

Leo would not have been crying for ‘no reason’. He just can’t communicate what’s wrong to him. Why was he standing staring at her for ‘20 minutes’ (I suspect this is exaggerated) and not being comforted or distracted??

Red flag with the ‘recalibrate’ and ‘frustrated’ (btw I expect Louise to exaggerate some of Ryan’s behaviour too but funnily enough it doesn’t surprise me either way. Angry Ryan or exaggerating Louise)

I expect the cab driver didn’t shout this for no reason.
“Be kind”

Reactions: 12
OMG is her username actually louiseptsd? 🙈 It should be louiseattentionseekingterriblemother 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
TikTok translation : They had an argument and Louise stormed off - I'll show him. I'll get on a bus and go off and then he'll be sorry.
Did you not think WHY the cab driver shouted at you, Louise? Go go, have a little think about it.
She drives while looking at her phone so I'm sure she thinks crossing the road is fine. You do have right of way once you're on a crossing but you still have a responsibilty to check both ways BEFORE stepping out. The crossing isn't a protective force field. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
TikTok translation : They had an argument and Louise stormed off - I'll show him. I'll get on a bus and go off and then he'll be sorry.
Did you not think WHY the cab driver shouted at you, Louise? Go go, have a little think about it.
She drives while looking at her phone so I'm sure she thinks crossing the road is fine. You do have right of way once you're on a crossing but you still have a responsibilty to check both ways BEFORE stepping out. The crossing isn't a protective force field. 🤷‍♀️
I bet they are both so pathetic at keeping score ‘you had an hour to yourself this morning when you had that shower and got dressed so it’s my turn now’ etc

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm really enjoying recent posts...Ryan raging about having to put a toy together and how much space it takes. Louise having a melt down and running away only to realise she has no friends. Ryan trying to convince us all he has followers that have shown an interest in his life. Louise trying to make #louiseloves a thing. Oh its been a good day.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You're forgetting how much she would love to get run over for her PTSD tiktok shite - she's probably walking around under ladders, standing under swaying trees in windy weather and walking holding a metal pole when its lightening ....💨🌲🪜⚡

• Haha
I reckon the taxi driver thing is fabricated just so she can say 'be kind' because no one, not even a taxi driver, would scream at someone on a zebra crossing with a baby and call them a bad mother. It sounds like total BS.

She probably spent the afternoon reading the DM comments which were mainly all derogatory. Grumpy Grrrryan blamed her for posting the chocolate bar note and they probably had a big argument with Louise storming off! Of course, being the drama queen narc that she is, she couldn't resist posting...

Reactions: 17
I should have posted his number plate on social media (presumably so he got tit) followed by Be Kind 🤔 practise what you preach.
I can’t abide the whole #bekind it’s used as a get out of jail free card for influencers who duck up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I reckon the taxi driver thing is fabricated just so she can say 'be kind' because no one, not even a taxi driver, would scream at someone on a zebra crossing with a baby and call them a bad mother. It sounds like total BS.

She probably spent the afternoon reading the DM comments which were mainly all derogatory. Grumpy Grrrryan blamed her for posting the chocolate bar note and they probably had a big argument with Louise storming off! Of course, being the drama queen narc that she is, she couldn't resist posting...
Unless black cab driver is amongst us and it wasn’t to do with the crossing 👀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.