Louise Thompson #29 Britney Spears’ sister’s camp mate’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, I really appreciate that. ❤ The posts on here really do make me laugh and cheer me up on some of the harder days. (Oh God, now I feel like Louise and have turned this threads direction onto thyself! 😂) But in all sincerity, the woman doesn’t know she was born, or how lucky she is on a daily basis.

But anyhoo, back to the centre of the Universe now - Lady Louise! 😘xx
Lady Louise, she absolutely wishes 🤣 (♥)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The thirst is real. Posting these photos so he ‘out-alphas’ Sam. The one thing he has over Sam is having a bigger chest - congrats Ryan, you truly are THE alpha male of crappy reality television and your ‘millions’ of ‘fans’ will absolutely adore you for it. 🥱 Sam who?!
Personally, I'm not a fan of Brian's shaved and oiled moob look. I just don't think a grunting hulk is the epitome of masculinity, unlike some of these gym rats.

Did we know that Louise switched on the Christmas lights for a traffic free market in Fulham in 2015? In true TT style, she had her own stall selling "her exclusive designer clothing line, Pocket."

1702235981357.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Nice little boost for Louise and Ryan!

Ryan’s is 2% the amount Sam got in one day. Louise’s is 3.5% 🤣

Sam has gained 198,540 followers in the last 30 days. Another couple of days and it will be the same amount as Ryan’s lifetime 🤣🤣

A8024C64-8191-48B2-B48B-024B4AB13BD1.jpeg

---
Oh dear. Zara spent more than £40 on balloons. That’s just rubbing it in their faces now.

09FDF15E-9054-468D-BF19-72B4E155C741.jpeg
1C8F6AE2-30D5-4C3C-824F-ED064356E158.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anyone seen the video Zara has shared of her and Leo chanting ‘Team Sam’? Leo actually leans into her and seems to seek affection from her. So much more in 10 seconds than I’ve ever seen towards Brian or TT.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Awww Zara has posted the most adorable video with Leo chanting Team Sam. Leo’s reaction and smiles to Zara compared to his own parents is like night and day!!!
---
Has anyone seen the video Zara has shared of her and Leo chanting ‘Team Sam’? Leo actually leans into her and seems to seek affection from her. So much more in 10 seconds than I’ve ever seen towards Brian or TT.
It’s gorgeous isn’t it!! He’s so happy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Awww Zara has posted the most adorable video with Leo chanting Team Sam. Leo’s reaction and smiles to Zara compared to his own parents is like night and day!!!
---

It’s gorgeous isn’t it!! He’s so happy!!
This is the happiest I've ever seen him!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg he loves Zara so much, such a shame that he never gets to be that happy with his own parents 😢

Reactions: 20
Oh my, I've just watched it and it's such a contrast. That poor wee soul. That's the kind of stuff (if you're so inclined) you'd put on social media, not the stuff they do.

Reactions: 19
Oh my goodness the video with Zara is so beautiful 🥰 he loves the game with her it just radiates out of him 🥰

Reactions: 17
She’s down on his level interacting with him not standing 2 feet away essentially saying dance monkey dance to make him perform.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Leo is pulling up his (cashmere) sleeves again in one of the videos Zara posted - why can't Loopy Lou dress him in some comfortable, age appropriate clothes?! At this time of night he should be rolling around in his PJs - he's a toddler FFS, let him be comfortable.

Reactions: 12
Seeing bloody Pete Wicks with tears in his eyes at the end got me!! He is so immensely proud of Sam.
---
Awww poor Leo here, I think he was terrified. Scott picked him up at least but he seems to be searching for someone 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So Leo was at the front with Zara in the video when they found out he won but I couldn't obviously see TT or Brian

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Awww poor Leo here, I think he was terrified. Scott picked him up at least but he seems to be searching for someone 😢

Came here to say the same. Poor soul looks terrified and rightly so with everyone screaming suddenly. Louise too busy videoing zara on her phone to even notice or care! Awful.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.