Louise Thompson #29 Britney Spears’ sister’s camp mate’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me that dark brown, anus looking thing isn't a Yorkshire pudding? 😟
Why are there never any greens?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Believe it or not I think that might be at a restaurant! The next video very much sounds like it.

Imagine having roasts every day at home then you when you get to go out… you have another roast.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
0F427918-8DE6-40D3-AAC0-C191F06FC42A.jpeg

And Louise is the sister he didn’t choose 🤣 Poor Sam.
---
Oh her latest TikTok she is laughing at leo saying ‘money. no money’ when he opened a card but it becomes quite clear he’s pointing at Peter Rabbit and trying to say bunny. In fact the first time he tries to say it you can hear the B sound. But then the video is edited and cuts to a bit where he’s saying it with an M sound so what did she cut out?

Ryan gets it in the end but no wonder Leo is struggling to communicate if she insists he’s saying something different to what he means. Because it will sound funnier on TikTok 🙄

Oh and the Leo Libbey hashtag is still being used.

BAD14416-EDA1-4D5F-B1C3-418022DCF0A0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2620568

And Louise is the sister he didn’t choose 🤣 Poor Sam.
---
Oh her latest TikTok she is laughing at leo saying ‘money. no money’ when he opened a card but it becomes quite clear he’s pointing at Peter Rabbit and trying to say bunny. In fact the first time he tries to say it you can hear the B sound. But then the video is edited and cuts to a bit where he’s saying it with an M sound so what did she cut out?

Ryan gets it in the end but no wonder Leo is struggling to communicate if she insists he’s saying something different to what he means. Because it will sound funnier on TikTok 🙄

Oh and the Leo Libbey hashtag is still being used.

View attachment 2620580
Yeah to be fair to Ryan he was listening and using the right words but Louise just seemed to go with whatever she wanted even though its pretty clear what he's saying since he's pointing at a rabbit!
Even if he was saying no money, it would only show that was something he had been exposed to frequently so was something they both do when they open a card. Nothing to be proud of.
Trying to understand what they are saying can be hard work so let's be honest it isn't going to be for them!

Reactions: 13
Ryan dear. When you pist your son just for views it makes you look lkke a twit. Especially when your boy looks miserable ans so bleeping sad.

so does doing ad for go ahead and special k about whey drinks saying how much ypur looking afte your body,then to sell a product ie turtle turd you then re write histirhistory and say you haven't been.so which is it. Or does it depend where the moneys coming from.

I've been looking for boots. No no louise you gobshite. Your being g paid and being gifted boots. Please stop the lie. Oh and 150! Yes,let's all go get them.sHall we, OH NO WE WERENT PAID TO!

God,more than anything i wish sam eould get rid. I no they tried. Dare say they were pressured i to making up. The grandparent metup perhaps was that.

and even now shes trying to bring zara down with her outfit. 😩 these two are the very worst.

Reactions: 6
Well, like the news bloke predicted. The white fascists, and the " separate him From His politcics" -errrrrrm that's a nonsense line if ever there was one. He is his views you knobs.
"Oh yes I might say nd do awful things bit look at teh real me in the jungle. "
Haha played like fiddles is what a comedian said last night,he knows his audience and has acted his part. 👋 all those voting nigel charades. And Louise. So sak might be at risk. And isn't 'the girl once in mic with her brother Sam' going to love it if it happens.

Oh and before she gets the narrative put there. Like she said " they were hosting a big party" no no. I have confirmed that it's zara and Pete organising it. Mum's helped. And louise was invited or told. But watch her take that one.
---
Screenshot_20231207_233705_Instagram.jpg
8thats not a real face! Anyone's. It's bleeping laughable. Also how she has to be ever so soft for brushing so not to disrupt filter or face tune!
Screenshot_20231207_233716_Instagram.jpg
not a real face. Stop. Stop the lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

---
Why do they both keep saying they have been watching him from bed every night.

1. It’s not true (Ryan even posted last night the tv on in the kitchen with him outside with the fire pit going!!)

2. Why does anyone need to know your location anyway?

Reactions: 18

---

1. It’s not true (Ryan even posted last night the tv on in the kitchen with him outside with the fire pit going!!)

I think it’s to suggest they’re soooo busy the only time they have for TV is official relaxing ‘bed’ time 🙄 it’s on at sodding 9pm, no shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

---

On their grid posts they like to play the part of hard working parents. They probably want everyone to think they have to be in bed by 9pm because they’re so exhausted. The same way Louise had to have a practical haircut because of being such an active mum 🙃
They try to portray parents of the year on their grid while their stories show them as the selfish, egotistical crappy parents they actually are.

I think she’s running out of medical appointments so is now obsessed with her hair 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her talking about her hair when she has specifically picked her phoe up to talk about Sam is peak Louise. Absolutely cannot help herself.

Literally their relationship is a red flag on a red flag on a red flag ....

Ryan 'let me' finally add a bleeping cushion to my own bleeping bed

I threatened Ryan with a Pixie cut

What is this language, apart from controlling and totally off - so you threatened a hair cut you know he didnt like (which isn't his call to not like cos its not his bleeping hair) then he was relieved you cut it like he preferred?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh she finally, after 3 weeks, got the message to say some nice things about her brother. And share the proper link 🙄

Oh she finally, after 3 weeks, got the message to say some nice things about her brother. And share the proper link 🙄
She waited till he was winning as she wouldn’t have wanted to tarnish her brand by getting people to vote for a ‘loser’ on a silly jungle show in the early stages. She wanted to make sure people were watching. So sad and not genuine :(

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.