Louise Thompson #29 Britney Spears’ sister’s camp mate’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine Ryan has a real problem with Pete and it amuses the duck right out of me

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Actually Ryan said they are keeping Leo up so are they all going over the Zara’s? Loud late night party of adults for a 2 year old. What could go wrong! 🥴 Bet they have him up and out to nursery at 8am as usual still!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6

---
Why do they both keep saying they have been watching him from bed every night.

1. It’s not true (Ryan even posted last night the tv on in the kitchen with him outside with the fire pit going!!)

2. Why does anyone need to know your location anyway?
I'm so glad Tiny Tears and Bryan are supporting Sam and sharing posts that include great pictures of themselves. I'm sure the fact he's now favourite to win and is set to be popular on TV is just a nasty coincidence and they didn't want to be too pushy by ignoring him or posting nasty passive aggressive posts earlier in the series.

Also memo to the life coach - TT is going to need a lot of 1-on-1 time over the next few months and years after tonight's show
---
I can imagine Ryan has a real problem with Pete and it amuses the duck right out of me
I reckon Pete's got a bigger problem with those two 🔔🔚s

Reactions: 12
She’s actually insane. Jewellery makes her claustrophobic?! Since when?!

569AEC72-282E-4011-A3B9-3FD4510BBDA3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's really not necessary to make excuse for not wearing her engagement ring. We all know she hates it and Ryan.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

---
Why do they both keep saying they have been watching him from bed every night.

1. It’s not true (Ryan even posted last night the tv on in the kitchen with him outside with the fire pit going!!)

2. Why does anyone need to know your location anyway?
The thirst is real. Posting these photos so he ‘out-alphas’ Sam. The one thing he has over Sam is having a bigger chest - congrats Ryan, you truly are THE alpha male of crappy reality television and your ‘millions’ of ‘fans’ will absolutely adore you for it. 🥱 Sam who?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right, that nonentity Louise and her lame sidekick Ryan haven’t exactly been setting the world alight. We are still waiting for Cook with Brian, AKA how to burn sausages and open an Old El Paso packet. He now wears a Christmas hat to do pretty much anything in and has done since the 13th November and yes he does look as ridiculous as he sounds.

Oh, Leo is now 2, and to celebrate this they went all out with some Sainsbury’s balloons that they then did a stupid dance in front of while totally ignoring Leo. Loopy was amazed that you could decorate for someone’s birthday on a budget of £40. On the big day itself Loopy posted some tit about having her organs taken out, Ryan went to reminisce in a cafe opposite the hospital where Leo was born and Leo went to nursery. He’d already had his present which was an Aldi train set, and credit where it’s due to Brian he did take a morning to painstakingly put it together after poring over the instruction booklet.

Not to worry though! The celebrations were just beginning! At the weekend Leo got to go to someone else’s birthday party at an adventure soft play, and then had his own dinner party that went late into the night. The absolute star of the party was a ‘cake’ made by Louise that was made with 5kg of butter and resembled a hedgehog that had been melted at random with a Bunsen burner.

The next weekend Leo even got to go to the zoo, even though Louise thought it was incredibly expensive at about £24. This is what she regularly spends on eggs and sourdough for a weekday breakfast so I’m not sure what she’s moaning about. Ryan found the reptile house and posted 15 pictures of various lizards and skinks, with his own lizard-eyed mug at the end of it.

We of course all know what the really big news is, and that’s Sam doing really well on IACGMOOH, as we all predicted. Despite not watching telly even though she has one in her bathroom Louise has been ‘regularly tuning in’ to throw shade on Sam for not being very good at exams. The poor lass is clearly still dealing with her jealousy over Zara being on Strictly, and she dug out a little ballroom-inspired dress to pose in.
---
Brilliant ( as always) 👏👏

Don’t hate me but I hate wearing clothes that have a high neckline/polar necks/snoods as I don’t like things around my neck, even with necklaces I struggle as even though they are normal length it feels like it is too tight. No idea why, i don’t think my neck is ‘large’ so to speak and i don’t have ptsd like TT, just personal preference I guess.

She seems to have a medical reason for everything she does in life?

Reactions: 9
Is it because it’s her engaged ring and she realises she might be stuck with Angry Bear so feels claustrophobic? If so, I can understand that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Love that her new haircut post with 10 (excessive) photographs, centred around having a ‘Mum chop’ doesn’t even have her son in one single frame. Louise all over.

(Also want to apologise for some of my grammar and sentence structure on this thread. I had a stroke some time ago, and these are some of the things I struggle with the most.)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Don’t hate me but I hate wearing clothes that have a high neckline/polar necks/snoods as I don’t like things around my neck, even with necklaces I struggle as even though they are normal length it feels like it is too tight. No idea why, i don’t think my neck is ‘large’ so to speak and i don’t have ptsd like TT, just personal preference I guess.

She seems to have a medical reason for everything she does in life?
Sensory type issues is one thing but she said claustrophobia due to ptsd. She’s been wearing tons of jewellery since Leo was a baby, she’s even done ads for some insta brands. And she wears that hideous signet ring on her little finger.

She’s being dramatic as always. There are literally hundreds of pictures on her grid since Leo was born of her wearing jewelley of all types.

Why can’t she just say her hands have been swollen recently due to a recent flare up.

Reactions: 13
Love that her new haircut post with 10 (excessive) photographs, centred around having a ‘Mum chop’ doesn’t even have her son in one single frame. Louise all over.

(Also want to apologise for some of my grammar and sentence structure on this thread. I had a stroke some time ago, and these are some of the things I struggle with the most.)
You don't have to apologise for that, at all. I hope you're feeling better ♥

• Heart
So today’s Advert calendar for also is a £32 cardigan and a bobble hot of unknown value.

Ryan got some glass latte mugs.

You don't have to apologise for that, at all. I hope you're feeling better ♥
Thank you, I really appreciate that. ❤ The posts on here really do make me laugh and cheer me up on some of the harder days. (Oh God, now I feel like Louise and have turned this threads direction onto thyself! 😂) But in all sincerity, the woman doesn’t know she was born, or how lucky she is on a daily basis.

But anyhoo, back to the centre of the Universe now - Lady Louise! 😘xx

• Heart
  • Haha
It’s amazing to see the Sam effect in action - Brian’s most recent #ad posts have had engagement of just a couple of hundred likes (only 189 likes for his Kia ad 😳) but his post with Sam is at nearly 18,000. Jumping head first onto that bandwagon!!
---
So today’s Advert calendar for also is a £32 cardigan and a bobble hot of unknown value.

Ryan got some glass latte mugs.
£38 and it looks on the small side for him too. Have any of the advert gifts been things a 2 year old would actually want? I mean, let’s face it, they don’t really give a tit about clothes at that age.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.