Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh please can you give us your thoughts on their accounts? I’m L3 AAT so limited companies is not something I’ve covered much of yet so interpreting statements is still a learning curve
I’m ACCA qualified but I work as a Management Accountant in the NHS so not my area of expertise but for what it’s worth…..

- The intangible asset valuation seems very high to me and is based on the cost of app development less amortisation in the year. It’s more a means of reporting the cost of something over its lifespan rather than saying the thing is actually worth £530k. It might have cost that much but chances are you couldn’t sell it for that much.

- The amount of money in the bank is small, £11.8k, and does not even remotely cover what they owe to their creditors (suppliers), £338.6k. They are owed just over £12k so even if everyone paid up they still would not have enough in the bank to pay their debts. Their liquidity is poor.

- It would be interesting to know who their creditors are. It wouldn’t surprise me if some of them are other Louise businesses.

- It’s just the balance sheet so can’t see their turnover, sales, expenses etc. That would give a better idea of how well the business is doing.

Reactions: 9
I’m ACCA qualified but I work as a Management Accountant in the NHS so not my area of expertise but for what it’s worth…..

- The intangible asset valuation seems very high to me and is based on the cost of app development less amortisation in the year. It’s more a means of reporting the cost of something over its lifespan rather than saying the thing is actually worth £530k. It might have cost that much but chances are you couldn’t sell it for that much.

- The amount of money in the bank is small, £11.8k, and does not even remotely cover what they owe to their creditors (suppliers), £338.6k. They are owed just over £12k so even if everyone paid up they still would not have enough in the bank to pay their debts. Their liquidity is poor.

- It would be interesting to know who their creditors are. It wouldn’t surprise me if some of them are other Louise businesses.

- It’s just the balance sheet so can’t see their turnover, sales, expenses etc. That would give a better idea of how well the business is doing.
Creditors will be for things like their coaches (they only have 3 employees which probably includes themselves but I believe they use a number of coaches) and also the fforest event they ran, all the turtle branded stock / protein powders. I can imagine Ryan puts all gym equipment through the business too. I wonder if they put those ebikes through the business?

There’s also a note at the end saying live like louise owes ‘louise thompson associates’ £14,700.

A36ECC43-2C3D-4C3E-9501-FB3E47AC8EE6.jpeg

And I’m not sure if this is saying Ryan owes LLL £11.5k or if LLL owes it to Ryan?

B0B891DA-0A02-4668-8D02-A0795BAB7D73.jpeg

Reactions: 3
It’s saying Ryan owes it. Maybe an advance payment when Louise was prancing and dancing in panto dresses and excessive make up recovering from trauma, to cover the dog grooms and teething gel

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone know what website she’s on? Seems to be something that ends with tion.so

Looks like she has a tab open called job de(scription)
Answering myself. She’s writing in Notion.

0EAD238E-C01B-4E78-8081-6A66A089EDB4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If you sign up to Hello Fresh using Louise's code, she gets £25 credit. Don't do it! 🤣
That’s one way to stop her spending all her income on food 😂 as it will be gifted for life. The £25 will most likely be credit with hello fresh.

can’t wait to see everyone’s reaction to the Leo’s birthday/anniversary of Louise’s almost death day!

Reactions: 3
Where’s our birthday bingo card? Yet again, no ‘happy birthday Leo’ or anything about him at all.

And the video is about those two dancing whilst they ignore their son. I’ve literally never known anyone so self absorbed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Where’s our birthday bingo card? Yet again, no ‘happy birthday Leo’ or anything about him at all.

And the video is about those two dancing whilst they ignore their son. I’ve literally never known anyone so self absorbed.

"Ohkaaa Brian. Ser I'm going to set up the camerah and then play some thematic music. Ok? And then we'll start dancing as if this is a random moment caught on camera. And not look at or interact with our child on his own bleeping birthday post"

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

That was really sad to watch poor little boy should be so excited for his birthday and it's all about her

• Sad
Reactions: 24
'Extremely puffy face' = unfiltered and not using the face tune app... like in the pics her mother took last year.

So typical that all she cares about is how she looks. Total vain Narc.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
'Deck out the entire floor for less than £40'. For a lot of people that will be the entire budget for presents, you roaring over-priviledged shitgibbon.

People with 'bad MH' only have a 'rep for being unhinged and scary' by bleeping arseholes like you, who has now decided that it's an ideal opportunity to cash in (ie. by making your child's birthday all about yourself).

Ugh, she's absolutely abhorrent.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Just absolute WOW!!
“Happy 2nd Birthday to our wonderful son” would be a start.
Totally self absorbed, narcissistic, me me me 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Clearly I was so annoyed with her I spelt over-privileged wrong 🤣

Christ, she's awful. Earlier on I meant to post about how narcy naming your brand 'Live Like Louise' (Live Like MarkCrispy) is, but she's outdone herself here.

Reactions: 8
Let’s give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she’s waiting until his actual birthday to write a gushing essay about her beautiful boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow they’re only interested in their kid when he is giving them views and making them money. How can she make her sons birthday about her. What a narc. Also how are they not sickened at the fact people have saved videos of their son. They’re strangers and could even be peados.

Reactions: 14
Wow!
Nothing about her absolutely gorgeous son.
All about herself. I mean,I’m not in the least bit surprised. I suppose the term Narcissist is thrown around a lot but totally applicable with her.
I’m actually at a loss to say anything else or try and unpick her post-she was always going to focus on herself but this is next level,tbh.

Reactions: 20
Wow they’re only interested in their kid when he is giving them views and making them money. How can she make her sons birthday about her. What a narc. Also how are they not sickened at the fact people have saved videos of their son. They’re strangers and could even be peados.
2.6 million views. 12.7k saves. 4350 shares of some sort.

84B82B59-C0C6-42BD-9A21-8681046DBCB0.jpeg
54D59C31-9C20-432D-BFEA-857841DFD7B3.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I mean I understand safeguarding but surely some of those might be for the coat hack she posted? It would be diff if it was JUST a video of the kid

Not to be sick but he’s a beautiful kid though, both cute and handsome. Prime fodder for the worst sort of person :( does she not GET it
Oh yeah I’m sure many of the saves and shares are innocent. It’s just seeing the speed and scale of a 2 year old going viral on the internet that’s alarming. They have zero control over who owns videos of their child now. And statistically with those numbers there is a high chance of some of them being sinister. They will use innocent footage / images and turn it into whatever they want.

The thought of a video of my own son going viral like this makes me feel sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.