Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s meant to be doing live turtle method workouts this week so think it might become clear if she isn’t.

I can’t see it happening yet tbh. Doesn’t fit her trauma story arc.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if she does eventually because I don’t think her trauma is as bad as she makes out (if it was you would never ever have another! She had the worst trauma ever remember!)
I'll keep my beadies open at the workouts and report back

This morning was just Ryan and also a pre-recorded ab video which Louise was in (her hair was long)

xoxo your friendly turtle insider

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I fear there will be ALOT of attention seeking behaviour the coming weeks with Sam arriving in Brisbane for I'm a Celeb.

No doubt if she was it would be announced at the peak of Sam's attention i.e if he wins/gets booted out.

Reactions: 12
Some more parenting tips for you, parents of TikTok.

This is cute as an occasional trick but I just don’t see the point in it because you still have to teach them how to put it on properly. Hardly reduces the ‘struggle’ (wtf, dramatic vocabulary from Louise again)

---
I fear there will be ALOT of attention seeking behaviour the coming weeks with Sam arriving in Brisbane for I'm a Celeb.

No doubt if she was it would be announced at the peak of Sam's attention i.e if he wins/gets booted out.
She’ll have a trauma relapse in the first few days of the show starting. Then she will barely mention it unless it’s watching on a phone screen on date night or ‘can’t watch tonight because..’ and it will only be mentioned on stories. Followed with the grand finale of doing the supportive grid post the day after he leaves the jungle and it will be a picture of her and Sam.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😆 nurseries and schools have been peddling that ‘hack’ for years. I remember the first time I came across it when the kids i nannied for did it in their nursery cloakroom and I was like ‘why on earth have you chucked your coats on the dirty floor?!’ And then I had to wash the coats so no it bollocks save me any time 😂

Nice to teach small children to do tasks themselves but it actually takes longer to let them do it and not just put it on them yourself so if I was in a rush and trying to reduce the ‘struggle’ it’s certainly not a time saving hack 🙄

• Haha

This is cute as an occasional trick but I just don’t see the point in it because you still have to teach them how to put it on properly. Hardly reduces the ‘struggle’ (wtf, dramatic vocabulary from Louise again)

---

She’ll have a trauma relapse in the first few days of the show starting. Then she will barely mention it unless it’s watching on a phone screen on date night or ‘can’t watch tonight because..’ and it will only be mentioned on stories. Followed with the grand finale of doing the supportive grid post the day after he leaves the jungle and it will be a picture of her and Sam.
She's going to have to put a hell of alot of work in to avoid it as it's on everyday so pretty hard to miss 6 days a week unlike strictly that was only on Saturdays.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

---

No doubt she will be triggered by the smell of the camp fire all the way fro Oz ;-)

did you know she was in a fire???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are her followers so quick to defend her? It’s positively cult-like.
They always use the ‘she’s been through enough’ excuse as a reason to not ever say anything even slightly critical towards her. Trauma, especially when it was two years ago, is not a free pass to say and do what you want with no consequences.
---
‘Louise has worked for her lifestyle’ 💀🤣🤣 what planet are these people on!!

Followed by ‘it’s not her fault she was born into a wealthy family’

Do these people give the rich powerful men in large corporations or governing our country the same empathy for their wealth as they do poor Louise?

D73CE0C5-C721-4539-8248-5DA188FACF21.jpeg

5361A506-E3A1-435A-AF14-59610014EDC7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
"is it just me or am I having an AMAZING skin and make up day?" It's just you Louise, no one else cares 🙄🤣
Honestly, this is what occupies her mind between trauma attacks? She's going to develop early-onset dementia if she doesn't start using her brain

They’ll probably use the 6 week turtle challenge as an excuse to miss it. Lots of early nights needed to be up in time for the morning sessions - they couldn’t possibly stay up past 9pm to be able to watch I’m a celeb 🥴

She's going to have to put a hell of alot of work in to avoid it as it's on everyday so pretty hard to miss 6 days a week unlike strictly that was only on Saturdays.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’ll probably use the 6 week turtle challenge as an excuse to miss it. Lots of early nights needed to be up in time for the morning sessions - they couldn’t possibly stay up past 9pm to be able to watch I’m a celeb 🥴
They also said when Zara was on strictly that they don’t watch much tv.

Which we know is a bleeping lie as the tv is always on when they are home.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also, Louise "doesn't watch television", remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahaha yeah GBBO. I'm sure it was Paul Hollywood's face in the background. Seared on my retinas.

• Haha
A41204C6-09F0-42EC-8CDA-8843E38B8E32.jpeg

she is just so jealous of her brother!! He has got a huge opportunity and she writes that.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So it’s Leo’s birthday this week and I’m thinking we need to do some sort of ‘It’s all about Louise’s ✨trauma✨ bingo….. A couple of ideas….
- She struggles to really enjoy his birthday because it’s the anniversary of when she nearly died. Has she mentioned she nearly died?!?
- It brings back memories of how she can’t remember the first 5 months but equally remembers those long newborn nights so very clearly
- She wants carrot cake but CARROTS 🥕

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.