Louise Thompson #23 Louise is getting better at a grifted holiday. While pretending she is still away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wears leggings with heels
I means, what the duck!
maybe it's where I live but people just don't and she won't change mind because she has styled it terribly

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't tell you how many times I've been stood in Aldi wishing I'd worn my leggings because I fancy hitting the clubs straight after

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's a train strike on Saturday and the event is at Barnes station which has a reduced service only between 7am-7pm from London Waterloo (most other stations are closed) It's such a shame for me to miss meeting Steve the accountant in person 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m wondering why they are only advertising it now. 4 days before the event. Was it meant to be turtle members only but numbers were poor so they opened it up to all? Or are they both just so tit at organising themselves despite having bugger all else to do?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Scott wanted to create a scaled version of the Olympics...which as we all know, traditionally kicks off with an egg and spoon race...

What is this event supposed to be?! It's all over the place!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m wondering why they are only advertising it now. 4 days before the event. Was it meant to be turtle members only but numbers were poor so they opened it up to all? Or are they both just so tit at organising themselves despite having bugger all else to do?
I think they've opened it up to all due to lack of numbers. I'm not a member but got this email (not sure why I'm on the mailing list actually 🤣) "This event is mainly for members" weird!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who wears leggings with heels
I means, what the duck!
maybe it's where I live but people just don't and she won't change mind because she has styled it terribly
Ramona, from the Real Housewives of NY. That is not a compliment. She looked f***ing awful and so does Louise.

Reactions: 5
I think they've opened it up to all due to lack of numbers. I'm not a member but got this email (not sure why I'm on the mailing list actually 🤣) "This event is mainly for members" weird!
Sounds awful and just thrown together. Who'd wanna do that

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone want to come round to my garden on Saturday? We can make flower crowns and jump around the garden in bin bags holding hands.

(It'll still be better than their crappy wellness olympics).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone want to come round to my garden on Saturday? We can make flower crowns and jump around the garden in bin bags holding hands.

(It'll still be better than their crappy wellness olympics).
YES but can we say no hugging 😆

Barnes has some lovely pubs. If I still lived nearby and there wasn’t a train strike I’d be tempted to sit with a big fat glass of wine watching them dick around with candlesticks and sadness.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.