Louise Thompson #23 Louise is getting better at a grifted holiday. While pretending she is still away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He always looks at the point of exploding. His Thread posts suggest he is constantly scanning for things to be annoyed by
yep it must be awful to live with either of them. the egos on the both of them.
the only thing in all this that actually makes me bothered by what they are doing is how little leo will suffer from who and how they are. leos angry faces are already something isee more of than anything esle.
---
louise has comment on another girls post asking where her shoes are from. its a lass that been to the barbie premiere. so louise was clearly expecting something.... well the answer was zara. haha sorry luv, not what you wanted to hear and also, you cant really be on the beg for a free pair now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lies. Ryan is a walking definition of gender conforming and toxic masculinity. Don’t believe this in the slightest. I expect they also have a cleaner. Literally seen in one of her grid posts a stranger carrying a basket load of washing.

Plus they are both always moochin on the sofa.
6C8A54CD-8787-48D8-8775-9A61D1E0E12E.jpeg

Reactions: 10
I don't believe there is a couple in the world (in developed countries, anyway) who NEVER mooch on the sofa?!?

Reactions: 7
Obvious Ryan has never done a days work...
Bless him for thinking 2 screens makes him special though

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Obvious Ryan has never done a days work...
Bless him for thinking 2 screens makes him special though
Lol- a laptop, iPad and one phone. 😂 His little mind would be blown if he saw the standard office setup these days (either at home or in the office).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shrimp Willy Ken is so pathetic 😂

No Ryan, no one would think you work for nasa with that high school student's set up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol- a laptop, iPad and one phone. 😂 His little mind would be blown if he saw the standard office setup these days (either at home or in the office).
we (sad i know) make nasa space noises when venturing into my dads office! the screens. the tech. one for work,home,one for magnifying one for meetings. i dont get it at all. and hes not "over" with it. when my brother is home for a stay hes got his screens in the backseat haha.
proper jobs eh. it would cause these two to combust.
---
louise,dearest, twatface. your editing,cutting,tagging,commenting,always on social media. and then posting. literally all you do.and infact all we see you do is some form of mooching.

Reactions: 4
Ryan’s Dad was high up in the army wasn’t he? Can you imagine Ryan joining the army, complaining about every single little thing and feeling hard done by if he was given an order to actually do something? Does anyone know what his brother does job wise by the way?

Reactions: 6
Little domestic sidekick… I find the way she refers to Leo really cold and borderline insulting

Reactions: 7
She has lifted that scent stuff straight from Harvard .edu 🙄 Does she think we plebs don't have google?

Reactions: 6
Love that in her post about cleaning and copying she says that having Leo help out helps to kill the time 🤣🤣 What time does the average parent have to kill!? I would like some of this! I'm just trying to squeeze in chores between working and the rest of my life admin!

Reactions: 8
"Killing time" is such a tragic mindset to have. It always stops me in my tracks when I hear someone say that. How could you possibly have too much time in a day when they are so many enjoyable things to fill any excess. I have depression and even I can see that

• Heart
Reactions: 12
"Killing time" is such a tragic mindset to have. It always stops me in my tracks when I hear someone say that. How could you possibly have too much time in a day when they are so many enjoyable things to fill any excess. I have depression and even I can see that
To be fair, there are days when I’m begging for it to be the kids’ bedtime 😂 Today is one of those days.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t have the energy with her post today. You would think she was the only person ever to suffer anxiety. The only person to put on a brave face and push through it all at an event that they weren’t particularly looking forward to 🙄 I would even go so far as to say that most people experience what she’s described in the post today and actually she was in a minority of she never used to have feelings like that.
As I’ve said before - try being r*ped three times. Try numerous SAs, including parental. Try being on the receiving end of DV from a husband and fiancé (and father). Try watching your own mother being harmed. Try being manipulated, gaslighted, emotionally tortured, disparaged and mocked. Try being thrown down the stairs when you’re pregnant. Try attempted r*pe and being beaten up.
This woman doesn’t know she’s born.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s such an idiot. No wonder her businesses are failing.

She posts an ad this evening about an offer on her pocket sport leggings with a code to enter at check out. Loads of people in her comments saying the code is not working. Lots of other questions. Neither Louise or pocket sport are anywhere to be seen to respond to comments.

3hrs later she is replying to comments but just her mates or comments of praise. Ignoring anyone with a question. Not even an apology she will get her team to look in to morning.

I hope anyone who wanted to buy a pair tonight don’t bother trying again.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.