Louise Thompson #23 Louise is getting better at a grifted holiday. While pretending she is still away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I abhor leeches like Louise and Ryan, but this intel totally makes me want to try my luck myself at some point šŸ˜‚
It does make me wonder if they actually just get a discount of some sort and not a complete freebie? I looked on booking.com for a Saturday night in august and cheapest rate was Ā£400 for one night.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Thought they were soho house members? Surely they would stay at the house in Amsterdam?!

Reactions: 7
More pictures of Leo in the bath with just an emoji covering him šŸ˜” why does she care so little about him?

I actually messaged her when sheā€™s done this before about paedophiles, I canā€™t possibly be the only person to do so. And here she is again posting him naked. This boy has zero privacy, nobody looking out for his safety. I wish there were more laws around this.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
More pictures of Leo in the bath with just an emoji covering him šŸ˜” why does she care so little about him?

I actually messaged her when sheā€™s done this before about paedophiles, I canā€™t possibly be the only person to do so. And here she is again posting him naked. This boy has zero privacy, nobody looking out for his safety. I wish there were more laws around this.
Itā€™s horrible isnā€™t it. I have a new baby and the idea of sharing a picture of her in the bath with 1.4 million people just feels instinctively wrong to me. As a parent you should think about how to protect your child, not how to exploit them. He is entitled to privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Itā€™s horrible isnā€™t it. I have a new baby and the idea of sharing a picture of her in the bath with 1.4 million people just feels instinctively wrong to me. As a parent you should think about how to protect your child, not how to exploit them. He is entitled to privacy.
i put something in the box she put up for captions. and i have reported it not that i think for one minute instagram will do duck all. she makes them money after all with the algorithms.
absolutely gross. his whole pose too made me gag. that is ripe to be either edited or used for pervertes. his nakedness. his position and angle easily edited. his reach. his finger point. its mush for the likes of them. i couldnt beleive it.
---
maybe people should ask he
i tend to think ryan reads messges alot more than she does though. ive heard a few people have had "seen" from him in the past on here.
maybe someone should ask her "louise/ryan would you send that picture to a pedophile... shocked? disgusted? how could i ask that. well, by putting that photo up to public,all your followers,anyone to find you literally just have"

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Itā€™s shocking that technology has advanced at such a speed that laws to protect children havenā€™t been processed yet let alone put in place. There literally could be a p.file tossing off over their baby right now, or doctoring the screenshot to put it on the dark web. I know thatā€™s a sick thought- but itā€™s absolutely something that can happen. And the worst thing is- theyā€™ve offered it up freely. Theyā€™ve literally given sickos wank fodder of their child for free.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Caption this: start protecting your child and get him off the internet, especially with no clothes on!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Iā€™ve found threads without having to register. Heā€™s a miserable fucker isnā€™t he!!

BAF4DEF1-1EB6-4208-850A-454F00C85A64.jpeg
608E58E4-3416-4806-A2CB-F479E873E362.jpeg
5CBBFB12-05F0-4F26-9A95-9E2C2CABA3B7.jpeg
F532B30D-0FDE-492D-979E-06DB0EEDAADC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
These are the threads links. You just put the Instagram handle in at the end

Reactions: 1
It will be interesting though because I think they both check themselves slightly less on threads (and twitter when they were active).

Reactions: 5
It will be interesting though because I think they both check themselves slightly less on threads (and twitter when they were active).
yeah I see they havenā€™t filmed any of Leoā€™s tantrums for insta (not that they should)!

Reactions: 3

Anyone is able to raise a child safeguarding concern with MASH (or similar).

Just making it known šŸ˜

Reactions: 2
Grrryyyan didnā€™t look happy when he was trying to talk about what ever the #gifted Jo Malone item was and Leo drowned him out talking at Louise. He gave Leo an awful glare right at the end!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Grrryyyan didnā€™t look happy when he was trying to talk about what ever the #gifted Jo Malone item was and Leo drowned him out talking at Louise. He gave Leo an awful glare right at the end!
Yup bad mood. His eyes are so mean.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.