Louise Thompson #22 Tiny Tears Townhouse Explosive Edition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they’re visiting Ryan’s new baby nephew/niece and Louise has gone quiet. Presumably because she’s upset the attention is on her sister in law? I imagine she will feel quite triggered by all this…
It's okay, they cleared the house of cupboards and carrots.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Reactions: 3
Hopefully this works because my phone is being a nightmare!

you just need to report your post so admins can lock this thread if you haven’t done so already

Just quoting myself to share the video again for those who didn’t see it.

ETA I sometimes get a weird cloudshare error message so try this attachment instead
---
I have a new profile pic.

Does Invisalign actually take this long esp given her teeth weren’t that crooked anyway, or have they just reminded her she needs to do it because they gave it to her for free.

View attachment 2253135
Omg! What a complete dick! She needs to sack him off! 👋🏼

these two, of all the creatures .ugh.
70 quid for a Muslin more for a gown. 50 odd for Creams over 100 for a belt!
I also seriously think they live on gifts. that they're just so oblivious about lording it over people it's just really,well it's just vulgar. People with wealth or whatever, I know they exist. but they don't do what these two f****** do.from the start it's greedy grabby assholes.
---
Oops oops.I nearly lost myself there for a second! step back, time to stop. Think. What we're actually watching here.
I like to do this with my self," my inner therapy" Louise style guyssss. to remind myself of what's really going on in this situation. because then I laugh, and think oh my god that nonsense.it is influencer world, now back to my world. Because what are we really watching here? how did this come about. she's acting and portraying as if this is some authentic thing we're viewing. you know just watching life sweeties. No. No. At some point Ryan and her had to discuss, then talk, and then script about what they were going to film. then they would have to press record.RECORD THIS.and he is standing there and that video, it is him standing there both performing.
This isn't some cute little thing we're accidentally seeing as if we're a fly on the wall. no this is Ryan filming after there must have been a discussion. her pruning her bushes.yeeesh. pulled up,thank goodness.right I'm back in the reality.
we are not a fly on these people's walls this is a curated video. enough. I have to do this to myself guys you know to stop the trauma of the influencer world taking over. Maybe i need a grout pen?
I think Ryans arm in this shot added extra gravitas though! Haha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.