Louise Thompson #22 Tiny Tears Townhouse Explosive Edition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t understand about ‘that’ video,is why she was recording it anyway (never mind posting it)- do these people just take videos of themselves talking and look back for content (actually they probably do) . She probably posted it because of the reference to her being teeny tiny-she loves that tit
He had already said it so she whipped her phone out and told him to say it again while she was recording… no idea what the point was tho… does she want people to feel sorry for her… does she want to piss him off…. Does she want people to think they have banter… coz that wasn’t banter, he’s a prick

Reactions: 9
He had already said it so she whipped her phone out and told him to say it again while she was recording… no idea what the point was tho… does she want people to feel sorry for her… does she want to piss him off…. Does she want people to think they have banter… coz that wasn’t banter, he’s a prick
I'm always surprised of how much of him being nasty prick to her that she shares.

Reactions: 5
She won't leave him, because she can't have blackout sex with another dude now she doesn't drink. And that's how she's always found her next victim partner. Ryan coercing her into being teetotal was a self-preservation tactic on his part. They are so dysfunctional

Reactions: 18
No happy Father’s Day post I notice…

Also why is she advertising a jumper at the hottest time of the year 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No happy Father’s Day post I notice…

Also why is she advertising a jumper at the hottest time of the year 🤣🤣
After he went to all that effort getting her a gifted Emma mattress for mothers day, the least she could do is wish him a happy fathers day 😂 so thats the real reason he called her a rat fingered mole! Haha

Can we please have 'rat fingered mole' integrated into the next thread title, I'm no good at them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
After he went to all that effort getting her a gifted Emma mattress for mothers day, the least she could do is wish him a happy fathers day 😂 so thats the real reason he called her a rat fingered mole! Haha

Can we please have 'rat fingered mole' integrated into the next thread title, I'm no good at them!
Perfect 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Louise the rat fingered mole, with toilet roll on her kitchen tiles! 😂😂😂😂😂
they’re the worst kitchen tiles in the world!!! Lol cue kitchen makeover in the pipelines!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
My heart breaks for poor Leo! He never seems to smile. I've never seen a child look so unhappy and sad - he probably doesn't understand why they are continually thrusting a camera phone in his face all day. Poor little boy.

Screenshot 2023-06-18 at 20.26.49.png

Screenshot 2023-06-18 at 20.33.14.png

• Sad
Reactions: 12
What a bizarre thing to hone in on, and he did it so cruelly and insistently. There was no "joking" in his tone or in his body language

download.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m surprised it’s actually still in her stories. I thought she may have changed her mind!

Reactions: 9
Is she teetotal? Do neither of them drink? Considering how much she used to in the MIC days fair play to her if she doesn’t. Didn’t know that. Sam doesn’t drink either apparently which surprised me.

She won't leave him, because she can't have blackout sex with another dude now she doesn't drink. And that's how she's always found her next victim partner. Ryan coercing her into being teetotal was a self-preservation tactic on his part. They are so dysfunctional
---
Leo’s lack of engagement and delayed speech makes me think he might have developmental issues.
I know children develop at different stages and I hope I’m wrong, but I wouldn’t be in the least surprised as he reminds me of my nephew who was very like Leo in his ways and has gone on to be diagnosed. I think he’s a beautiful little boy I just wish they did more things with him and valued every second with him. I just don’t get that they do unless they’re using him for content.

Reactions: 4
---
Leo’s lack of engagement and delayed speech makes me think he might have developmental issues.
I know children develop at different stages and I hope I’m wrong, but I wouldn’t be in the least surprised as he reminds me of my nephew who was very like Leo in his ways and has gone on to be diagnosed. I think he’s a beautiful little boy I just wish they did more things with him and valued every second with him. I just don’t get that they do unless they’re using him for content.
[/QUOTE]

I think the issue lies with these influencers, Jake Quickenden, Helen Flanagan, Charlotte Dawson… Louise included to name a few. There children have this vacant look, it’s a total lack of parental engagement and they seem to be oblivious to the development issues they are causing. The technology and having a phone shoved in their faces 24/7, everything is constantly filmed. These children just have a look of totally bewilderment all the time, it’s just shocking how damaging it is!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
You could well be correct. I hope they sort themselves out for Leo‘s sake. He deserves so much more.

---
I think the issue lies with these influencers, Jake Quickenden, Helen Flanagan, Charlotte Dawson… Louise included to name a few. There children have this vacant look, it’s a total lack of parental engagement and they seem to be oblivious to the development issues they are causing. The technology and having a phone shoved in their faces 24/7, everything is constantly filmed. These children just have a look of totally bewilderment all the time, it’s just shocking how damaging it is!
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 6
I can't see the video and the one above is restricted now. What was said?
I've managed to watch it now - they're watching Selling Sunset (I assume) and he says she should go to LA to be in that show, he'd love to see that, she'd look like a mole in among all of them. Louise clarifies, "You think I'd look ugly in among all those goddesses?" and he says yes, then clarifies it's because she's "yay high" with "rat fingers". Louise laughs, "I hate you." He tells her to turn the camera off and says, "For anyone watching, I'm joking."

Yeaaah. As my husband would say when I'm pissed and think I'm hilarious but actually being a bit mean ... "jokes that aren't jokes."

Whatever the show, can you imagine turning to your other half and pointing out they're not as attractive as those people, and you'd love to see them try? 🤔

Reactions: 16
Is she teetotal? Do neither of them drink? Considering how much she used to in the MIC days fair play to her if she doesn’t. Didn’t know that. Sam doesn’t drink either apparently which surprised me.

---
She used to drink a lot, but she met Ryan and he basically moulded her to the way he wanted i.e. not drinking and exercising… u could see right from the start he was a controlling prick

Reactions: 17
It's a bit much to speculate about development issues when we only see snap shots of Leo...plus kids develop at such different rates.
They do seem very unaware of expected milestones though and only seem to think about it when it's pointed out to them (like the kids on holiday being able to say lots of words).

Reactions: 12
It's a bit much to speculate about development issues when we only see snap shots of Leo...plus kids develop at such different rates.
They do seem very unaware of expected milestones though and only seem to think about it when it's pointed out to them (like the kids on holiday being able to say lots of words).
This is very true! They seem oblivious to any form of child development. I guess it's a good thing he goes to nursery to be exposed to "normal" behaviour and people who actually know how to play and interact with children.

Reactions: 8
So they’re visiting Ryan’s new baby nephew/niece and Louise has gone quiet. Presumably because she’s upset the attention is on her sister in law? I imagine she will feel quite triggered by all this…

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.