Louise Thompson #22 Tiny Tears Townhouse Explosive Edition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely drafting an essay isn’t she. Which will be posted sometime around 7-8pm tonight. Ready for trauma Tuesday tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well, as they say Grrryman, ‘truth’s in a joke…’

Is it me or has Louise used the ‘Steve the Accountant’ filter on the prick? He looks pretty ancient as of late. Maybe that’s what happens when you ‘live like (with) Louise.’

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So they’re visiting Ryan’s new baby nephew/niece and Louise has gone quiet. Presumably because she’s upset the attention is on her sister in law? I imagine she will feel quite triggered by all this…
She’s probably gone quiet because she doesn’t post in real time anymore. We’ll get the new baby content in 2 weeks time 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do think it's an influencer thing. Its also, howcwe are seeing that some of the dick head parents jump on the autism train now with it. for even more gains. when they get called out for a possible slower development. They excuse it.But to me it's very obvious and a deeper problem.that something is happening with inferencer children or people exposed to that level of scrutiny via the camera, instead of their parents faces.
there is lots and lots of research coming out and articles about the damage it's causing the children. we're now just seeing these kids become adults and there's been a lot of articles about how these kids have written about it ruining their lives. it ruins their connections. ruins their way to emotionally regulate, and just cause the actual harm.
And parents that put their kids online it's so dangerous first and foremost. but also that would be emotional connection, if they only see a camera in their first days and onwards then f*****.
If we think about everything we see in our developed emotional connection, that gives that child the regulation the way that decides,teaches us our emotions is key. That lasting look we as baby's give parents, that stare we give as we look to every emotion that goes on our mum and dad's face its vital.
From the very beginning as baby they look to their mum's face.to the way they pronounce words, constantly seeing that change.
when they can't use their words or when they can't voice things they show it via learning from the parent. they mirror and they learn their words, they learn their script, they learn the emotional regulation. they learn how to show emotion by those first and very key early years of seeing Mum and Dad or their caregivers face. Kids don't have that if you think about it with ghese nobs. when you're taking the picture or when you're taking a video the camera right in front of that face and right in front of your own it it will create something in these kids that means that not able to then mirror snd learn it too. Or being told s script of to act out certain stories. Its awful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I do think it’s the fact that they’ve always got the camera in their faces. There’s nothing original or pure in the interactions either because things are constructed for content. Earlier on my toddler was crawling through grass in the park roaring like a lion so I tried to film it as it was so funny but then caught myself saying ‘do it again!’ And then thought what the duck, just enjoy it and laugh he doesn’t need to perform for me, he’s just doing it for himself. If I’d actually gone ahead and got him to repeat just so I could film it then the whole point of him being free and being silly would be completely stripped away. I think that’s what we see time and time with influencer children. You can see it in their expressions, the weariness of always knowing the camera is trying to capture their fun moments and good times, but not knowing why.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
09947582-C2B5-4C99-ADC5-839B8E5EECCA.jpeg

She would never put any needles unnecessarily in her face!!! Would be too traumatic!!!! 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Certainly a bit of a prick
Now may be wrong. But do I remember she tried acupuncture? I could be wrong.they are all the same these lot.it could equally be one of the others. Or Ryan.
---
Oh haha forgive me it was just before the birth.
---
Now may be wrong. But do I remember she tried acupuncture? I could be wrong.they are all the same these lot.it could equally be one of the others. Or Ryan.
---
Oh haha forgive me it was just before the birth.
Superb shot for tue daily mail shot though. And it seems it wasn't the birth rhat turned her,she always has been this little nobhead.i no we new this. But it always good to be reminded.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Leo’s lack of engagement and delayed speech makes me think he might have developmental issues.
I know children develop at different stages and I hope I’m wrong, but I wouldn’t be in the least surprised as he reminds me of my nephew who was very like Leo in his ways and has gone on to be diagnosed. I think he’s a beautiful little boy I just wish they did more things with him and valued every second with him. I just don’t get that they do unless they’re using him for content.
I have wondered similar - particularly as his biological uncle Sam recently did his documentary about being diagnosed with autism and ADHD (and Louise is clearly some kind of neurodiverse!), we know it’s in the family so the genetic predisposition is there.
However, I think it’s still probably too soon to tell. It could also be their (lack of) parenting, or also just him 🤷🏼‍♀️ Regardless of whether he has developmental issues or not though, he’s been dealt a tough hand with parents like Ryan and Louise so let’s hope he turns out okay 💛

Reactions: 5
This is horrific.
Louise, if you are reading this, even if Ryan thought he was being funny and joking, it is not ok. If that hurt your feelings then that’s entirely reasonable. Even if you are strong and “don’t mind”, that kind of negative commentary chips away at your self worth in your subconscious.
Everyone deserves their partners to be positive team mates that lift them up and make them more than they are with out them. Being described as a mole with rat fingers who could never be part of whatever show you were watching, is limiting and deeply unkind.
It is ok to be hurt by that. Its hurtful.
What was it? Won’t show up the video

Reactions: 1
Got this before she deletes it. He’s vile! But she’s also pathetic filming him just to upload it on insta just to piss him off.
View attachment 2247487
Just quoting myself to share the video again for those who didn’t see it.

ETA I sometimes get a weird cloudshare error message so try this attachment instead
---
I have a new profile pic.

Does Invisalign actually take this long esp given her teeth weren’t that crooked anyway, or have they just reminded her she needs to do it because they gave it to her for free.

A6AA64A7-39E4-4C91-B02F-48937F254473.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.