Louise Thompson #22 Tiny Tears Townhouse Explosive Edition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Zara went to the daily mail with it? I'm pretty sure she reads on tattle as she has her own thread, she could have sent them the screenshot too.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder if Zara went to the daily mail with it? I'm pretty sure she reads on tattle as she has her own thread, she could have sent them the screenshot too.
Would looooove if Zara did this to Louise! Iā€™ve seen Zara do so many nice things for Louise, bake Leoā€™s first bday cake, publicly encourage her on IG when times have been hard, the portrait (lol). No matter how hard she tries, Louise leaves her out in the cold!

Reactions: 30
So the gruesome twosome havenā€™t achieved a whole lot since their last whingefest. Despite not being able to manage a car journey of more than two hours, Louise managed a trip to Cornwall, which is at least five hours, but as it was a gifted stay complete with a picnic fridge and a trip to a restaurant to eat little fish with heads on she leapt in the car like a greyhound. Sadly, in terms of content, the fish and the fridge are all weā€™ve seen of the trip as Louise had a breakdown and Ryan got the shits for 3 weeks, possibly due to the change in diet from his usual cremated sausage.

Louise got a poison garden planted up in her sterile back yard, not great for the dogs or Leo but letā€™s face it, the dogs are only allowed to tit on the sofa and Leo only gets to teeter on the stairs or play with lamps dressed as a Hapsburg prince.

Ryan rented an office space in Shoreditch but hasnā€™t been yet, itā€™s entirely possible that it is in fact a table in Old Street Starbucks that heā€™ll be offering his Lifestyle Sansei services from.

Biggest news is that Sam had an ADHD documentary on and now Louise canā€™t bear to speak to him or Zara or their stupid cats that donā€™t tit on the sofa. Instead she did a sort out of all her jewellery and went out looking like she needed a piss in a bit of scarf sheā€™d made into a dress and accessorised with a Jedi belt. She canā€™t do therapy atm because sheā€™s suffering too much mentally, which for the normal person would mean you need more therapy not a break, but Louise is very rare and incredibly special and letā€™s not forget no one has had her experience or looks like she does with her vulva bulging out in her dumb too small leggings.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
The DM comments are brutal: She really is devoid of any self awareness - totally blinded by her chronic self obsession and narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I noticed the DM labeled the ā€œThompson family feudā€ article as an exclusive - does that mean they potentially genuinely have an insider (my guess is someone closely connected to Zara, if not Zara herself lol) selling them information? Or is it just ā€œexclusiveā€ because some intern journalist has been surfing our tattle thread? The author is listed as being the ā€œChief Showbiz Reporterā€ though, so who knows! Perhaps Louise got in touch with them herself to make a few $$ and steal the attention back from Sam šŸ˜…
D7603D85-611C-4AD9-8E00-39754F5EEE8F.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve just pulled the bits about what the sources said. It feels quite neutral but that could be to avoid making it obvious who it is. But what personal ventures of Louise has Sam not supported? Turtle and pocket sport have been going a few years and he has posted about both. He canā€™t repeatedly do it. Maybe sheā€™s annoyed he didnā€™t share the octagon challenge and if the businesses are struggling she will feel more entitled to it.

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”
Sources have told MailOnline that the former Made In Chelsea stars have 'drifted apart' in recent months due to Sam's work commitments and Louise's new life as a mum and they no longer see each other as frequently despite being neighbours.

The siblings have always enjoyed a close relationship but tensions between the pair have intensified over the past year with
insiders claiming the lack of support shown to one another during their respective personal ventures has sparked a deeper row.

A source told MailOnline: 'It's no secret Sam and Louise have drifted apart in recent months.
'They no longer see each other as frequently as they used to which is surreal given they live next door to each other.

'The recent lack of communication as they embark on particular projects has caused a rift which they've, as yet, failed to address.

'The family hope it's just a typical brother and sister fallout, but there is concern this may run and run without being sorted, and the longer it continues, the more difficult a resolution can be found.'

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”
Sam last posted a throwback photo of Louise alongside his mum and Zara to celebrate International Women's Day in March, describing his sister as 'the picture of bravery and courage in the face of terrifying odds.'

The last time Louise shared a photo of Sam to her Instagram grid was on December 11 where the family were pictured at Battersea Power Station shopping centre ahead of the Christmas holidays.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry just to go back to Ryanā€™s 3 week hell of IBS I canā€™t imagine the ā€œmountainā€ of cheese he showed on his story last week helped!!
Everything with these two has to be some kind of competifor the most hard done by.

Itā€™s possible that Ryanā€™s ridiculously high protein diet and eating a meal with a side of chicken goujons was the problem. Every meal was like a burnt banquet so I would imagine that played a part in the dickie belly.
And as for his Iā€™ve got to be grateful Iā€™m still here commentā€¦.eh?

Louise still canā€™t quite decide if sheā€™s recovered or not can she, one minute sheā€™s living for today the next she thinks she has dementia.

Iā€™m not convinced her and Sam are having a feud, I think she just struggles to acknowledge other peopleā€™s achievements. However in her defence I do not understand minor celebrities need to make everything into a crappy documentary.

Reactions: 20
I am no Zara fan, and her thread is an eye opener if people havenā€™t read it. But by Christ that woman has been the best SIL she could possibly be for Louise, even when Louise has given absolutely nothing in return. It wouldnā€™t surprise me if thatā€™s the lack of support they speak of. It would wind me up to no end if my partner was always there to cheer my sibling on, but my sibling treat them like a stranger. Thereā€™s only so much you can take of giving and getting nothing back before you snap and think itā€™s just not worth the hassle. And if Zara has decided enough is enough, the sudden lack of attention from Zara would probably infuriate Louise.

Reactions: 24
Canā€™t imagine how awkward it is with them living next door to each other šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sheā€™s posted another 9 pictures in her stories, how bloody vain is she that she thinks people want to see her from every angle!

8CC9DFE8-106A-48C9-A28E-D2C24E677CA9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What exactly is she suggesting her job is in that post?!
They actually think posting stuff on Instagram is an actual job-always bleating on about ā€˜workingā€™ on their content. Not exactly sure what her content is apart from dressing up like an extra from Pride & Prejudice and talking about the worst 18 months of her life since she had her son.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sam and Zara have taken his mum out to the Ritz for her birthday, definitely fallen out with Louise if sheā€™s not there too then!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
"if I had more time and resources...."

She has a child she pays someone else to look after when he isn't as nursery, doesn't have an actual/traditional job and has money she can basically throw away to do pretty much anything. If she wasn't too busy trying to think of what illness and trauma to make up next, she could probably do all that and more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ether itā€™s true and Samā€™s taking the high ground by not biting or itā€™s actually not, Louise isnā€™t correcting anyone because itā€™s engagement and then Sam will take he piss out of it on next weeks side bar of shame

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.