Louise Thompson #21 Try not to die. Limit the ripple.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! It’s on her TikTok. 11th Jan.
So maybe she did do a screen test thing as suggested by @Hannahc546 and they either binned her off then or whatever part she did play in the docu was so bad they cut her entirely. She'd absolutely hold Sam responsible for such a thing and therefore the mention of a feud.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I also think Louise wouldn’t like to be filmed because she wouldn’t be able to control the shooting/camerawork - you can’t do a 60 minute documentary with a filter and your head cocked perfectly to the side for the whole thing

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sounds like a blast ( to use one his fav Americanisms) . And what on earth is ‘I go deep early’ ( please no jokes,I couldn’t handle it😂)
Meaningful conversations?!?!?! With who? His imaginary mate Steve?

This guy is living in another world.

Let's get it on the record now, going to a Sauna 3x a week isn't going to fix your IBS. It'll break your bank balance though. But kombucha is too expensive. But a list of separate multi vitamins and minerals doesn't. He can't take the protein powder but he can neck a handful of pills and charcoal food.

Photos of the fruit and veg Ryan or it didn't happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The other day when Louise shared the photo of the hoarder bedroom there was artwork shoved in the middle of the hallway and I could have sworn i saw the painting from Zara and Sam in there!

Edit - sorry I was mistaken, similar colours but the painting in that picture is alot smaller.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So maybe she did do a screen test thing as suggested by @Hannahc546 and they either binned her off then or whatever part she did play in the docu was so bad they cut her entirely. She'd absolutely hold Sam responsible for such a thing and therefore the mention of a feud.
I absolutely LOVE the thought of Louise being filmed for his documentary but not making the final cut 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who here isn’t stressed? Who here doesn’t get bloating? Or sometimes have a bad stomach/the shits when they’re stressed? Surely most of us do. I have IBS so I’m not trying to minimise it but it’s not something where I have to remind myself to be grateful to be alive 🙄

Reactions: 24
Imagine posting about life being short so wear the shoes when the media are reporting on you having a feud with your brother.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine posting about life being short so wear the shoes when the media are reporting on you having a feud with your brother.

Gotta post at peak engagement time always 🙄Why she signing off “L x”? Cringes me the duck out!!!!!! People are on your page they know who you are!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ryan's probably only temporarily given up protein powders because they will have another batch of turtle powders to push soon.
It's probably a prototype that's upset his body🤣

Seriously though, their house must be such a fun sucker. They live for having it worse that everyone else 🤮

Reactions: 9
"Stress release techniques" = Wanking noisily in the shower while thinking of Lucie Donlan while totally unaware that Tiny Tears filmed him grunting and shared it...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
That first photo she's uploaded genuinely looks like a child playing dress up. She doesn't know how to dress and accessorize at all.

Also, I have crohns and every person's gut ia different so Ryan flogging advice about when he doesn't even have and IBS diagnosis is dangerous.

Reactions: 14

Christ!
Did she go out dressed like that?She looks like a child playing dress up in her mother’s clothes.
And that comment at the end- ‘did I forget anything’ - only that your brother has a more successful media career than you. Ouch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Paying £800 a month on an office he doesn't need but kombucha and kefir are too expensive, is that a sly beg.

I wonder if Louise met with the commissioner to discuss a trauma docu but they decided she wasn't right for it so Zara got in there with hers and this is what part of the feud is about.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Christ!
Did she go out dressed like that?She looks like a child playing dress up in her mother’s clothes.
And that comment at the end- ‘did I forget anything’ - only that your brother has a more successful media career than you. Ouch.
I can’t see that comment? She must have deleted it? She doesn’t usually bother to delete comments so must have hit a nerve

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.