Louise Thompson #21 Try not to die. Limit the ripple.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting-she seems to have altered the original post…
Oh! The plot thickens. How odd. Just speculating but,as someone previously mentioned, her relationship with Sam seems very muted now in comparison to the way it came across in the past ( unless it was all fake,which wouldn’t be a surprise at all tbh)

( I’ve quoted my own post by mistake-was meant to be a reply to @Tofino )

Reactions: 8
Sam’s probably just as sick of her tit as the rest of us.
I’ve suffered trauma like most of us to varying degrees, but I can’t actually ever sympathise or empathise with her, if anything I find her very triggering which angers me but yet I can’t help but watch 😂🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Having trauma is not an excuse to be an unbearable twit. Sort it the duck out Louise. She has escalated to such a horrible level… no level of trauma is an excuse. Her poor, poor son. What does she think she’s achieving?! She’s gonna lose everyone in her life at this bloody rate

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Could the family feuds also be with Ryan's family? Do we know much about them and their relationship with L&R?

Long time lurker… this woman seriously gets on my chest!! I have never known someone to milk things like she does. 😡

but I had to put this…
DIY???
you’re wrapping a bleeming present.. for the love of god
Sorry if this has already been addressed but aren’t they engaged? Does she not wear a ring?

I noticed Sam only thanked Zara for being supportive, no mention of Louise or his mum. Louise and Ryan still havent liked it or said a word about it. I think it's cruel really because he's said alot about how proud of Louise he is. Some tit has gone down since he's had his diagnosis.
---
Sorry if this has already been addressed but aren’t they engaged? Does she not wear a ring?
Apparently the ring is too big so she doesn't wear it, she could have had it re-sized at any point but alot of tattlers think it's because she hates the ring!
---
Screenshot_20230510-144614_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I noticed Sam only thanked Zara for being supportive, no mention of Louise or his mum. Louise and Ryan still havent liked it or said a word about it. I think it's cruel really because he's said alot about how proud of Louise he is. Some tit has gone down since he's had his diagnosis.
---

Apparently the ring is too big so she doesn't wear it, she could have had it re-sized at any point but alot of tattlers think it's because she hates the ring!
---
View attachment 2160800
Thank you for clarifying about the ring! I’m cracking up - she’s had literal years to get it re-sized 😂😭😂😭 she deffo hates it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Daily Fail have been poaching stories from Tattle again. The 'family feud' has made the sidebar of shame.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I was also wondering if family feud was to do with her dad. Didn’t she make up a friend whos dad wouldn’t help out with nursery fees and told his daughter she could work from home with her child there? And we knew she was talking about herself and her own dad?
But I do agree she’s fallen out with Sam aswell. I remember her once saying that they should have been twins because they are so close, but that was before he became more successful than her. She obviously preferred it when Sam was just Louise Thompsons little brother!

Reactions: 19
The plus side to not relying on your parents money is you can choose to live where you want and don’t have to live in the house/houses that your parents bought solely for investment purposes in Fulham, darling.

Also I’ve never met anyone so resentful of their child. Actually, I have, it is Chelsea after all

Reactions: 10
To be fair to Ryan no matter how close I was with my SIL and her husband there’s no way I’d be comfortable and happy living immediately next door to them. It’s just too much
I doubt Ryan has any say in this. I imagine without Louise, Ryan would struggle to buy a studio flat in a much cheaper part of the country. He can't have any real income at all.

Reactions: 9
I was also wondering if family feud was to do with her dad. Didn’t she make up a friend whos dad wouldn’t help out with nursery fees and told his daughter she could work from home with her child there? And we knew she was talking about herself and her own dad?
But I do agree she’s fallen out with Sam aswell. I remember her once saying that they should have been twins because they are so close, but that was before he became more successful than her. She obviously preferred it when Sam was just Louise Thompsons little brother!
Agreed I was wondering this - it seems maybe the men in the family have come to a point where they’re fed up with her moaning and want her to just get on with it!

Also - that painting, Zara commissioned 🤣 has never see the light of day since… wonder if Zara is a bit miffed - bet it was a few grand!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m still mad the DM ignored my very informative email about Steve the accountant 😅
I think to be honest the Steve saga is more about Ryan who’s LITERALLY irrelevant even for the daily mail 😂 if it was about Louise you might have had more of a chance even though her stories are wayyy down the shame sidebar
---
Agreed I was wondering this - it seems maybe the men in the family have come to a point where they’re fed up with her moaning and want her to just get on with it!

Also - that painting, Zara commissioned 🤣 has never see the light of day since… wonder if Zara is a bit miffed - bet it was a few grand!
Weird, Zara’s a beige Essex hun but she does seem to have some aesthetic taste? I’d be ashamed to give them that painting 😂

• Haha
Looking back I can’t find it anywhere but online articles and their faces are so SO Fake 🤣
That face of Sam’s is all knowing that Louise will HATE it!!!

Attachments

• Haha
The Daily Mail defo reads here 🤣
If we read the other articles they’ve written we can probs identify which other minor celebs pique their interest and cross-reference to find their tattle username 😆
---
( Joking, it’s me)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.