Louise Thompson #21 Try not to die. Limit the ripple.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking back I can’t find it anywhere but online articles and their faces are so SO Fake 🤣
That face of Sam’s is all knowing that Louise will HATE it!!!
Louise probably only hates it because Ryan is in it 🤣
---
Otherwise it would be the centre piece of their house!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Many layers to her personality- yeah,turns out you’re a nasty witch-who knew?
I’ve just watched Sam’s documentary and actually felt bad for him-the mother only seemed concerned about him being labelled and let’s face it probably wasn’t around that much as they had a nanny and Zara seemed hell bent on talking about the effect his behaviour had on her- and the missing sister conundrum ( I mean she wasn’t even referenced,you would think he was an only child) . I cannot believe she hasn’t acknowledged his diagnosis.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
It’s funny how she’s had a relapse in her trauma recovery at the same time as a family feud.

Sounds absolutely fitting of manipulative narcissistic behaviour though. Probably just throws ‘trauma’ around if anyone close to her even dares to try and hold her accountable for anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think Sam would be genuinely gutted about the DM article - he has always come across as very family orientated and really adored Louise. Louise is probably furious he isn’t her lapdog anymore and Zara has probably helped him to see what a dick Louise is. Along with being jealous of Sam and Zara’s success she’s probably fucked off that she can’t fob Leo off to them because they’re actually busy working

Reactions: 21
It’s funny how she’s had a relapse in her trauma recovery at the same time as a family feud.

Sounds absolutely fitting of manipulative narcissistic behaviour though. Probably just throws ‘trauma’ around if anyone close to her even dares to try and hold her accountable for anything.
Everyday is a trauma for Louise, bet she’s reeling Sam is getting positive attention, her friends and family need to stop pandering to her. She needs to live in the real world, she’s just a self entitled little madam

Reactions: 10
Oh FFS. “I’ve got to be grateful I’m still here”

View attachment 2161186
‘Unable to eat much’ 😂😂- has he forgotten he posts plates of food piled high and his body weight in Parmasan?
Also this is surely a self diagnosis of IBS-I mean we would definitely have heard about it if he’d had tests done.
And,for the love of god, will these two ever stop bleating on about trauma and stress

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh FFS. “I’ve got to be grateful I’m still here”

View attachment 2161186
Just spat my wine out at this.
Wholesome food...a kilo of cheese and a blackened chicken.
Stress release techniques...is that what he was doing in that video I can't unsee / hear?!
duck me. I know it's live like Louise but talk about taking it literally with the IBS!
---
I am currently going through a diagnosis for what we're pretty sure is gallstones and a pancreas infection as a result...I haven't been eating much...to me that looks like a bowl of special K not a bleeping roast lamb with a side of chicken skewers.
It's absolutely laughable that they expect anyone to take them seriously.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
‘Unable to eat much’ 😂😂- has he forgotten he posts plates of food piled high and his body weight in Parmasan?
Also this is surely a self diagnosis of IBS-I mean we would definitely have heard about it if he’d had tests done.
And,for the love of god, will these two ever stop bleating on about trauma and stress
Didn’t he post all that food they ate in Cornwall too, and tagged in the restaurants?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It would appear narcissistic attention seeking has become a competative sport in their household

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is this an attempt at humour? Because to me they look the same shape as the ones I buy at tesco.

C300D760-F205-4DA1-88E9-37FAEA71B335.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Louise is probably seething with jealous about sams documentary. She would be jealous and angry because she would never be able to do one herself as should would have to tell the truth. I think she had a traumatic birth/ PPH yes but I really don’t think there has been any official diagnosis after that. She’s obviously struggling mentally from it which most people would, but it seems with Louise she always has to be the sickest and worst off

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I honestly believe she would have refused to be in his documentary. There is no way she would be able to stand being cast as an extra in his tv programme.

I think if she had participated he would have met him mum and Louise together. And that didn’t happen unless they reshot the scenes with just his mum but I don’t think that’s the case.

Reactions: 13
I am assuming the producers screen tested everyone who was a potential to be involved and IF Louise even got that far was undoubtedly full of...when I suffered trauma, because I have PTSD.. etc, etc. And it just isn't helpful to have some narc overshadow a documentary like Sam was making

Reactions: 11
Even if she was doing her own docu about birth trauma- she’d be a nightmare! I think a 15 minute chat with somebody would take her hours to get through and then she’d probably bunk off for days because of her ptsd being triggered!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.