Louise Pentland #8 #mumlife, crap 'wife', content free in covid strife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the repeated tips is genuinely: pay for a nanny or cleaner if you can.
Yep. She mentions this a couple of times and I was genuinely stunned. I have 2 young children and there's no way in the world I could afford cleaners and nannies and for her to include that as a tip made me feel like tit really. I do everything myself and that's just the way life is for many people and they just get on with it.

Reactions: 18
Yep. She mentions this a couple of times and I was genuinely stunned. I have 2 young children and there's no way in the world I could afford cleaners and nannies and for her to include that as a tip made me feel like tit really. I do everything myself and that's just the way life is for many people and they just get on with it.
It’s not much of a tip is it? It’s like saying, ‘top tip: if you can win the lottery then do that as it will make managing your finances easier.’
She’s so out of touch.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
also some people just don't want a nanny or cleaner even if they could afford it.. at one point my mum had a husband with a disability, an autistic toddler, a teenager and a full time nursing job but she got along fine with no help.. my mum finds louise absolutely ridiculous :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
also some people just don't want a nanny or cleaner even if they could afford it.. at one point my mum had a husband with a disability, an autistic toddler, a teenager and a full time nursing job but she got along fine with no help.. my mum finds louise absolutely ridiculous :LOL:
I could afford a cleaner but we don’t have one because we don’t need one and I’d rather spend the money elsewhere!

Reactions: 5
I don’t like the makeup she’s wearing in her newest post. Petty I know 😆 but her eye makeup is so dark compared to her really pale hair and face, and the wide eyed look, it doesn’t look right. I think this makeup came from a photoshoot last week? It’s funny because whenever she gets her makeup ‘done’ she doesn’t look that great imo (I’m thinking of that fake bake fake tan she wore...) - when she does it herself she looks better.

she also attached this caption to it. why she feels the need to do this I don’t know as it’s all rehashed in her videos and in the book itself... All for more engagement I suppose?:

👋🏻Hello, are you new? With all the TV and radio things for my new book this week, we’ve had THOUSANDS of newbies- WELCOME, I’m delighted to have you here, thank you so much for choosing to follow me!🥰
I thought I’d do one of those ‘introduce myself’ posts. If you’re an oldie but Goldie✨, tell me how many of these you already new- maybe I’ll surprise you!
So hi, I’m Louise Pentland, I’m 35 and I live in #Northampton with my fiancé Liam, my Daughter Darcy (9) from my first marriage and Pearl (2) who is mine and Liam’s. I started a written blog in September 2009. I was a bored receptionist and I wanted somewhere to write about craft & DIY projects in my first house🏡- it was quite a fixer upper!!
I started a @Youtube channel in 2010 to support my blog but it turned out the videos were a lot more successful than the blog haha! I make videos about Motherhood & Lifestyle. I think of them as easy chats with friends or home movies of our family adventures. There are hundreds!
I started writing books 📚📒in 2014 and #MumLife is my fifth. My goal is to write 10!
Over the years I’ve invested my earnings in property and now rent out houses to lovely families. I charge a reduced rent and try to be a nice, ethical landlady because I think rates are crazy. I know I’m privileged to do that though. I recently renovated one of the houses and really enjoy that side of work.
My fave things to do are watching Christmas 🎄films with my girls, treasure hunting in charity shops, upcycling, going to Disney, mooching round little market towns/villages, styling great plus size outfits👗 and having glamorous work days in London.
I don’t like wearing high heels, driving on motorways🚗, cooking, red wine or running. I also don’t like prawns. If you know, you know.🍤😂
This insta account is meant to inspire and uplift🌷. It’s a safe, positive space for us to come together, support and chat- only good eggs here please!💛
Homework for YOU- In the comments I’d like you to introduce yourself. Tell me how you found me and what you like about instagram. Nice to meet you! Leave a heart if you read the whole caption! Swipe for the joke pic 😆Xxx

Hahaha at asking ‘only good eggs here please’ - can’t police her Instagram space like that sadly. And she hardly practices what she preaches does she? Leaves loads of aggressive comments or asks to FaceTime you if you have criticism... what’s so ‘good egg’ about that, exactly?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her most used mum hack is to put an ice cube in hot soup for your kiddo? Common sense to most🥴

Reactions: 4
I don’t like the makeup she’s wearing in her newest post. Petty I know 😆 but her eye makeup is so dark compared to her really pale hair and face, and the wide eyed look, it doesn’t look right. I think this makeup came from a photoshoot last week? It’s funny because whenever she gets her makeup ‘done’ she doesn’t look that great imo (I’m thinking of that fake bake fake tan she wore...) - when she does it herself she looks better.
i've just seen those pictures and i think she looks scary- especially in the second one! i wonder who does her make-up on shoots because they really don't choose great colours for her :confused:

Reactions: 6
The “only good eggs here” really made me laugh, she’s the most aggressive person I’ve seen in her comments!

Reactions: 9
She was paraphrasing, what she actually meant was if you’re willing to kiss my ass and stroke my ego in the comments to keep my engagement positive you can stay.
Dare to question me or make a suggestion that I don’t agree with however well intended, well I’m going to unleash grade A passive aggressive witch mode on you to show you why you’re wrong and I’m a ‘best selling author’ 🙄

Reactions: 13
I need a thread on Devon.. I mean she did have w YouTube 😂 right? It’s her fashion. It’s so bad. God love her but the clothes, the fringe. I can’t.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
yet another ad with darcy.. i thought she recently talked about keeping the girls more private? :confused:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Im counting 3 posts with Darcy on her feed for the Google thing but I swear there was a watch ad recently too - guessing they are all part if the same deal?

Reactions: 6
Louise says one thing, but her actions show the opposite. She might claim to be showing the kids less and yet is also using Darcy for advertising more than ever before

Reactions: 8
I need a thread on Devon.. I mean she did have w YouTube 😂 right? It’s her fashion. It’s so bad. God love her but the clothes, the fringe. I can’t.
She had a GG thread that is pretty dead now like the rest of GG but it's a good read.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.