Louise Pentland #8 #mumlife, crap 'wife', content free in covid strife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Louise is advertising child friendly internet equipment? How sad that she claims Darcy is just starting to explore the internet now yet Louise has exploited her to make three internet ads just in the past week. Poor girl.
There is so much information about her already on the internet, her pictures have been seen by millions, we know of her birth, how difficult Louise found the birth and post natal period. We know that her parents divorced and share custody, can easily find which school she goes to. We know when she lost her teeth, her interests, her personality and every holiday and trip she has taken. Yet this poor girl is only beginning to explore the internet.
She has been consistently exploited and used by her mother to make £££, promote her 'brand's and gain attention/ego boosts. She isnt even able to comprehend the level of exposure she has been forced into, yet Louise has the absolute audacity to post about introducing her to the internet and promoting online safety. She is deplorable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Wow. Louise is advertising child friendly internet equipment? How sad that she claims Darcy is just starting to explore the internet now yet Louise has exploited her to make three internet ads just in the past week. Poor girl.
There is so much information about her already on the internet, her pictures have been seen by millions, we know of her birth, how difficult Louise found the birth and post natal period. We know that her parents divorced and share custody, can easily find which school she goes to. We know when she lost her teeth, her interests, her personality and every holiday and trip she has taken. Yet this poor girl is only beginning to explore the internet.
She has been consistently exploited and used by her mother to make £££, promote her 'brand's and gain attention/ego boosts. She isnt even able to comprehend the level of exposure she has been forced into, yet Louise has the absolute audacity to post about introducing her to the internet and promoting online safety. She is deplorable.
promoting online safety like; don't share personal information with strangers- she doesn't need to share things because her mum has already done it! :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I can't get past the Dad introducing his new bit to his daughter five days after his daughter's mother died. Five bleeping days. Poor Louise :(

I despise men like this and I can see why Louise has struggled so much with her relationship with him. Even if he genuinely didn't see the abuse from the woman, how is it not emotionally abusive to force your grieving child to see you with a replacement for her mother days later? He has no defense for his behaviour whatsoever.

And I agree that it's very crappy of Matt to spring Devon meeting Darcy on Louise with little to no warning when he must have known the history of her own experiences. Pure selfishness from him. And for people defending him by saying "well Louise didn't warn him when Darcy met Liam!", would you really extend a level of respect and consideration to a man who so clearly doesn't give a duck about respecting you or the abuse you experienced?

I don't get the people who defend Matt on here 😂 he's a massive pleb 😂

Reactions: 24
I can't get past the Dad introducing his new bit to his daughter five days after his daughter's mother died. Five bleeping days. Poor Louise :(

I despise men like this and I can see why Louise has struggled so much with her relationship with him. Even if he genuinely didn't see the abuse from the woman, how is it not emotionally abusive to force your grieving child to see you with a replacement for her mother days later? He has no defense for his behaviour whatsoever.

And I agree that it's very crappy of Matt to spring Devon meeting Darcy on Louise with little to no warning when he must have known the history of her own experiences. Pure selfishness from him. And for people defending him by saying "well Louise didn't warn him when Darcy met Liam!", would you really extend a level of respect and consideration to a man who so clearly doesn't give a duck about respecting you or the abuse you experienced?

I don't get the people who defend Matt on here 😂 he's a massive pleb 😂
As it was me who you're quoting then I'll reply. I can totally understand why that situation would have been massively triggering for Louise. I was simply stating that it works both ways and at the end of the day Matt has went on to marry Devon therefore Darcy had to meet her at some point. Its not like Darcy could go her whole life without meeting her stepmum so it wouldn't upset Louise. He informed Louise he was going to do this which he didn't have to but he did. Louise was NEVER going to like it regardless of when or how it happened, and he probably knew that but still told her. I don't really know what else he was supposed to do.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t like the makeup she’s wearing in her newest post. Petty I know 😆 but her eye makeup is so dark compared to her really pale hair and face, and the wide eyed look, it doesn’t look right. I think this makeup came from a photoshoot last week? It’s funny because whenever she gets her makeup ‘done’ she doesn’t look that great (I’m thinking of that fake bake fake tan she wore...) - when she does it herself she looks better.

she also attached this caption to it. why she feels the need to do this I don’t know as it’s all rehashed in her videos and in the book itself... All for more engagement I suppose?:

👋🏻Hello, are you new? With all the TV and radio things for my new book this week, we’ve had THOUSANDS of newbies- WELCOME, I’m delighted to have you here, thank you so much for choosing to follow me!🥰
I thought I’d do one of those ‘introduce myself’ posts. If you’re an oldie but Goldie✨, tell me how many of these you already new- maybe I’ll surprise you!
So hi, I’m Louise Pentland, I’m 35 and I live in #Northampton with my fiancé Liam, my Daughter Darcy (9) from my first marriage and Pearl (2) who is mine and Liam’s. I started a written blog in September 2009. I was a bored receptionist and I wanted somewhere to write about craft & DIY projects in my first house🏡- it was quite a fixer upper!!
I started a @Youtube channel in 2010 to support my blog but it turned out the videos were a lot more successful than the blog haha! I make videos about Motherhood & Lifestyle. I think of them as easy chats with friends or home movies of our family adventures. There are hundreds!
I started writing books 📚📒in 2014 and #MumLife is my fifth. My goal is to write 10!
Over the years I’ve invested my earnings in property and now rent out houses to lovely families. I charge a reduced rent and try to be a nice, ethical landlady because I think rates are crazy. I know I’m privileged to do that though. I recently renovated one of the houses and really enjoy that side of work.
My fave things to do are watching Christmas 🎄films with my girls, treasure hunting in charity shops, upcycling, going to Disney, mooching round little market towns/villages, styling great plus size outfits👗 and having glamorous work days in London.
I don’t like wearing high heels, driving on motorways🚗, cooking, red wine or running. I also don’t like prawns. If you know, you know.🍤😂
This insta account is meant to inspire and uplift🌷. It’s a safe, positive space for us to come together, support and chat- only good eggs here please!💛
Homework for YOU- In the comments I’d like you to introduce yourself. Tell me how you found me and what you like about instagram. Nice to meet you! Leave a heart if you read the whole caption! Swipe for the joke pic 😆Xxx

Hahaha at asking ‘only good eggs here please’ - can’t police her Instagram space like that sadly. And she hardly practices what she preaches does she? Leaves loads of aggressive comments or asks to FaceTime you if you have criticism... what’s so ‘good egg’ about that, exactly?
There has prob been research that using emojis increases engagement, but this looks like a children's book!

Also, emojis are meant to add something, not just illustrate:

'I started writing books 📚📒'

Oh tit, now I understand what a book is :rolleyes:

Also, 'Homework for YOU' :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Her most used mum hack is to put an ice cube in hot soup for your kiddo? Common sense to most🥴
I live down south and it’s 32 degrees here. I was sweating just looking at the soup. Who wants soup at this time of year?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As it was me who you're quoting then I'll reply. I can totally understand why that situation would have been massively triggering for Louise. I was simply stating that it works both ways and at the end of the day Matt has went on to marry Devon therefore Darcy had to meet her at some point. Its not like Darcy could go her whole life without meeting her stepmum so it wouldn't upset Louise. He informed Louise he was going to do this which he didn't have to but he did. Louise was NEVER going to like it regardless of when or how it happened, and he probably knew that but still told her. I don't really know what else he was supposed to do.
He was supposed to tell her in advance, not the day of.

That's what. And possibly introduce them to each other, prior to Darcy meeting her. Not hard. Any decent human would have some compassion, especially under the circumstances.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I live down south and it’s 32 degrees here. I was sweating just looking at the soup. Who wants soup at this time of year?
Omg exactly! I woke up and thought “I feel like it’s going to be a fruit and sandwich day”

Reactions: 4
You do understand there’s a middle ground between letting Darcy never meeting Devon and Matt springing it on Louise the day he decided to introduce them, right? It’s not one extreme or the other. He could easily have told Louise weeks before (or days before if he couldn’t resist playing happy families with Devon ASAP) to allow her to mentally prepare herself for the situation. Yes she’d never have been 100% ready to see it happen but he could have respected how she would struggle with it and at least warn the poor woman.

But of course, poor Matt, whatever else was he supposed to do! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
I feel like the only reason people defend Matt/talk positively about him is because he hasn't made their life public in a long time so it's easy to assume the best, but back when they first split up and him and Devon also tried to exploit Darcy by vlogging I remember there was some weird af stuff with him too, and Devon definitely tried to insert herself into Darcy's life immediately.

Reactions: 17
My point was not a defence of Matt but more of a criticism of Louise always expecting others to consider her but I've never seen her think about someone else or the effect of things on them, hence her writing the book and not caring about the consequences.

I also think we always need to remember that with every story she tells, they are from her point of view only. Matt might have a different version of events. So might her dad, her sister, her step mum, anyone who has wronged her.

Reactions: 10
My point was not a defence of Matt but more of a criticism of Louise always expecting others to consider her but I've never seen her think about someone else or the effect of things on them, hence her writing the book and not caring about the consequences.

I also think we always need to remember that with every story she tells, they are from her point of view only. Matt might have a different version of events. So might her dad, her sister, her step mum, anyone who has wronged her.
i think you’re spot on. For the most part I like Louise, but I also think that not everything is so black and white and I can see certain faults that she has. Sometimes she post certain things and I will raise an eyebrow(and then come here to witch😋)

Reactions: 8
Im counting 3 posts with Darcy on her feed for the Google thing but I swear there was a watch ad recently too - guessing they are all part if the same deal?
The watch ad was from Sky so they're mostly likely separate deals. I'm guessing there's a real promotion push from tech companies right now with the current situation (as well as the usual run-up to Christmas seeds being planted)

Reactions: 1
The wording 'a fun free game' is strange. A game free of fun? Or is it a free game that is fun? The ad itself is uncomfortable to watch, Darcy sounds robotic. She has clearly been coached by Louise on what to say, it isnt a genuine child like comment. Its like when I used to ask my daughter to say happy birthday to so-n-so on video so I could send them it, it always sounded fake.

Reactions: 6
I feel like the only reason people defend Matt/talk positively about him is because he hasn't made their life public in a long time so it's easy to assume the best, but back when they first split up and him and Devon also tried to exploit Darcy by vlogging I remember there was some weird af stuff with him too, and Devon definitely tried to insert herself into Darcy's life immediately.
God yes it was so bizarre! Devon tried to get into vlogging and they both basically used Darcy to try and get views from Louise’s fans. I’m sure there was an issue with Devon constantly posting pictures of Darcy online when she’d not long met her too. Strange strange woman. Perfect for Matt though. He’s defo one of those types who needs someone a bit wet and placid to mould who will worship the ground he walks on.

Reactions: 17

It's a fair point tbh.

I just see the BS on both sides.

Both Matt/Devon and Louise have used Darcy for engagement... and Darcy seemed to have to get used to a whole lot of change in a short period of time on both sides (although admittedly can't remember the timescales) - her father's new partner and then her Mum having a new partner and getting knocked up.

Reactions: 7
As nice as I think it would have been for Matt to introduce Devon to Louise I can understand why he didn’t especially if there was animosity there. She is, evidently, the kind of person to keep grudges and I can really see her as the type to really dig her heels in, cause an argument. Is she wrong to do that? Not necessarily, but I can see why the two wouldn’t meet. I know for a fact it never would have worked out had my dad said to my mother oh yes you can meet my other half. Christ I think she’d be under her majesty’s secret service
i do stand by the fact that Matt springing Devon on Darcy is unfair. For both Darcy and Louise. However it loses points on Louise’s behalf if she then did the same thing with Liam. And again, no consideration for Darcy here? The child impacted in all of this?

Reactions: 10
I really feel for darcy, she’s now having to film almost daily ads, and it must be hard for her knowing that she lives in a house where her mum and step dad have a child together and If eventually her dad has child with her step mum it’ll be the same there.

Reactions: 11
She s just said she s sold baby items on facebook marketplace .... Lazy you pay yrself half a million a year... Donate them to a bloody charity shop like cancer research or Barnados😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Reactions: 12
Louise Pentland #9 - Kids earning #AD money on Instagram but "get a nanny if you can!"

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.