Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it must have been tough washing her hair by herself for 4 months after she hasn't done it for 9 years :rolleyes: the thing is it actually looked better during lockdown!
I know poor lady Louise having to do what the peasant people do, I really feel for her, must have been so hard for her having to #mumlife and living in the big house with her soft office and knowing that she could pay bills and feed the kids, I just don’t understand how she handled it all!

Reactions: 8
She definitely does just want to get out of the house. She said in a vlog when Pearl was a newborn that she is jealous of Liam because he leaves the house to go to work. She also wants to impress the school mums or her audience. "Look I'm such a boss woman, I need my own team, my own office", she clearly doesn't. She is just throwing money away. She will do anything to escape the kids though and #mumlife.
I have to admit, I'm a stay at home mum to 2 young kids and I'm jealous of my husband when he leaves for work in the morning 😂 but I have no NANNY!

Reactions: 4
Crazy to think how much I dislike this person yet never met her in real life. Louise just duck off please. Go look after your kids without shoving a camera in there poor face and just get on with it. We all know you are a brat, we all know you are incredibly selfish, we all know you a privileged, we all know you are a bullshiter I mean creator... we get it. You don't need to put on this fake #bosslady #mumlife #relatable #airyfairy tit. We get it.

• Haha
So she only wasted the hair dress’ time by getting a blow dry (which I bet was gifted) she is something else!

Reactions: 5
I bet Louise demanded she had the first appointment in the salon as soon as it opened! And so much for a deep conditioning treatment, it looks dry as tit!

Reactions: 9
is It me or does the hair look worse after? It looks dry with no shine?

Reactions: 10
Did you see her eyes roll when she explained that the dentist was only doing emergency appointment. “But I’m lady Louise and I’m the most important person in the world, why has the world stopped revolving around me, me, me.”

Reactions: 7
is It me or does the hair look worse after? It looks dry with no shine?
Her hair looked so dry! Terrible.
Sorry, but the chocolate thing? Surely she must have gone through similar things with Matt? Him eating her stuff?

Why isn’t her hairdresser wearing the plastic face covering over her mask that hairdressers are meant to wear? Then Louise says they have disposable gowns but she’s not even wearing one!

I noticed Darcy was wearing a T-shirt saying ‘Daddy’s Little Lady’! Surprised Louise didn’t make her change out of it as soon as she came back home?!

Her hair looks awful. It ages her SO much. Reminds me of one of those older ladies who go for their weekly blow dry.

I thought her hair during lockdown looked so much better too than the 'bouncy blow dry' she seems so obsessed with

Reactions: 3
I don’t like commenting on appearances but wow her hair looks a wee bit like straw post deep conditioning and blow out! Defo prefer the mermaid hair

I don’t like commenting on appearances but wow her hair looks a wee bit like straw post deep conditioning and blow out! Defo prefer the mermaid hair
I’m now afraid to admit I love the mermaid waves and would give my right arm for my hair to go like that, but I just end up looking like I’ve been dragged though a hedge lol

Reactions: 1
The big bouncy ‘done up’ hair really ages her imo, i think it’s a gorgeous hairstyle but not on her. It also looks fried to a crisp... When she has it straightened and was sorting it out herself she looked much younger and it looked tidy/healthy. I can’t get my head around her getting it done up like that at the hairdressers all the time because imo It would take less time to do it at home than scheduling in an appointment and waiting for someone else to do it! Plus, she gets it all done up at the hairdressers and then stuffs it into a ‘mum bun’, what’s the point? May as well piss on fifty quid! 😂

I don’t dye my hair so my perspective could be a bit wrong on this, but surely most people who do dye their hair and haven’t been able to for months would choose that over a blow dry if your hairdresser only has the time for one?!

Especially when the blow dry looks that shite...

Reactions: 2
I don’t dye my hair so my perspective could be a bit wrong on this, but surely most people who do dye their hair and haven’t been able to for months would choose that over a blow dry if your hairdresser only has the time for one?!

Especially when the blow dry looks that shite...
Yep, I've never got to the hairdresser for just a blow dry. Besides here they aren't even allowed to use dryers as it spreads air particles. I hadn't had my hair coloured since December and it was the first thing I did when salons opened up, lol.

I am concerned about my taste now because I really like the blow dried hair 😂

Also, can we keep the horrendous “daddy’s little lady” shirt in mind for the next time people harp on about Louise choosing awful clothes for Darcy and Matt dressing her age appropriately 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.