Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her getting her hair blow-dried just reminds me of when the GC couldn't get her hair done in big brother...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am concerned about my taste now because I really like the blow dried hair 😂

Also, can we keep the horrendous “daddy’s little lady” shirt in mind for the next time people harp on about Louise choosing awful clothes for Darcy and Matt dressing her age appropriately 😂

The hair style in itself is gorgeous, but on Louise’s frazzled, over dyed, brassy hair, it looks shite!

Reactions: 2
I am concerned about my taste now because I really like the blow dried hair 😂

Also, can we keep the horrendous “daddy’s little lady” shirt in mind for the next time people harp on about Louise choosing awful clothes for Darcy and Matt dressing her age appropriately 😂
They both dress her like she is a toddler! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Daddys little lady ffs. She's 9 and going into yr5.. somebody impartial needs to take her shopping and choose her own style! It probably will be an emoji, poo, sequin shirt but so what. I agree with the others as well.. her hair looked miles better when she did it herself. She just a lazy cow though who pays everyone to do everything for her.

Reactions: 7
I’ve always thought Louise would look so much better and much more mature if she went chocolate brown instead of all the blonde and pink Barbie nonsense

Reactions: 8
She s not that worried about co vid despite her claims on her social media... She said she felt anxious even going to the supermarket. The guidelines state hairdressers must wear a plastic visor that extends below the chin. Hers only had a cloth mask on. But hey principles forgotten cos lazyarse too lazy to continue washing her own hair like normal people.

If I was her hairdresser I’d be worried I’d be reported for not taking the rules seriously ON DAY ONE!!!!!! it’s not hard and it’s only saving lives :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she’s gone to the hairdressers for a BLOW DRY! I understand going to fill in roots etc etc but a wash and blow dry? My sister is a hairdresser and they’re prioritising clients and working all hours under the sun to catch up. Surely her hairdressers can’t be that busy if they’ve got blow dry appointments on the first day? Also my sister is having to wear full PPE - apron, masks, face visors, gloves where they can etc and taking all precautions imaginable so to see Louise’s hairdresser just wearing a mask is worrying

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s gone to the hairdressers for a BLOW DRY! I understand going to fill in roots etc etc but a wash and blow dry? My sister is a hairdresser and they’re prioritising clients and working all hours under the sun to catch up. Surely her hairdressers can’t be that busy if they’ve got blow dry appointments on the first day? Also my sister is having to wear full PPE - apron, masks, face visors, gloves where they can etc and taking all precautions imaginable so to see Louise’s hairdresser just wearing a mask is worrying
No it’s lady Louise, she of course is allowed what SHE WANTS? but f**k everyone else, they aren’t allowed one

Reactions: 4
Disappointed but not surprised to see she’s ordered from shein. I get that as a plus size woman it can be hard to find nice, well-fitting clothing but shein isn’t where I’d go. It supports fast fashion, the fact that clothing is disposable, their workers are underpaid (majority female POC) and working in unsafe/unsanitary conditions, just for a dress that lasts only a few wears and is made out of the shittiest material. Avoiding fast fashion in its entirely is difficult yes, e.g. there’s always going to be a time where we need to pop into primark Or new look, but shein is entirely online based so she’s actively sought it out. And she has plenty enough money to be able to avoid using fast fashion brands compared to Joe Public who may need to use them at some point... she just doesn’t give a tit. The dress looks lovely on her but I’m sure she could find something just as lovely elsewhere for that bit more money that will have much more longevity; although I suppose the life of an influencer promotes the need for ‘disposable’ clothing. It’s nice to see people gently calling her out on this on Facebook (Some have even pointed her to articles to educate herself on fast fashion) but again unsurprising to see that she’s ignored all of the negative comments... as far as I can see she’s only responded to one comment asking about the sizing. I wonder if she’ll take notice (or is that a pig I see flying by?)
She said she looked at a few hauls on YouTube, I’m guessing she watched them with her eyes closed then as when I google/YouTube search shein I get a fair chunk of negative, ‘don’t shop here’ videos and articles...
I totally agree on your points with fast fashion, but we also can’t just boycott it. Those working in the factories then wouldn’t have jobs? It’s a whole new issue/problem.

I want to know why she now wants to do fashion posts on her insta stories 🤢 she keeps flitting between mummy content and plus size content. Ultimately all the dresses with the affiliate links she shares she would never wear anyway! If she shares 10 photos of midi dresses I would totally believe it, but 10 of skimpy skater dresses?

Also her catch up vlog filmed in one of her rental houses, she said she wasn’t using her children for content.... she posted adverts with them over lockdown🤣 she went offline cause she had a book deadline, tit herself cause she’d written nothing and had no nanny to palm Pearl off to. so so fickle

Reactions: 4
Disappointed but not surprised to see she’s ordered from shein. I get that as a plus size woman it can be hard to find nice, well-fitting clothing but shein isn’t where I’d go. It supports fast fashion, the fact that clothing is disposable, their workers are underpaid (majority female POC) and working in unsafe/unsanitary conditions, just for a dress that lasts only a few wears and is made out of the shittiest material. Avoiding fast fashion in its entirely is difficult yes, e.g. there’s always going to be a time where we need to pop into primark Or new look, but shein is entirely online based so she’s actively sought it out. And she has plenty enough money to be able to avoid using fast fashion brands compared to Joe Public who may need to use them at some point... she just doesn’t give a tit. The dress looks lovely on her but I’m sure she could find something just as lovely elsewhere for that bit more money that will have much more longevity; although I suppose the life of an influencer promotes the need for ‘disposable’ clothing. It’s nice to see people gently calling her out on this on Facebook (Some have even pointed her to articles to educate herself on fast fashion) but again unsurprising to see that she’s ignored all of the negative comments... as far as I can see she’s only responded to one comment asking about the sizing. I wonder if she’ll take notice (or is that a pig I see flying by?)
She said she looked at a few hauls on YouTube, I’m guessing she watched them with her eyes closed then as when I google/YouTube search shein I get a fair chunk of negative, ‘don’t shop here’ videos and articles...
You sound like The voice of experience for plus size fashion. If you know where to buy sustainable plus size fashion at reasonable prices perhaps you could let me know. You get that it’s hard to find nice clothes for big girls?? How patronising! If you’re not a big girl mind your business and jog on by!!

Reactions: 3
Did you see her eyes roll when she explained that the dentist was only doing emergency appointment. “But I’m lady Louise and I’m the most important person in the world, why has the world stopped revolving around me, me, me.”
I don’t know l, I understand where she is coming from with this. In normal times she would have been able to get a temporary replacement tooth pretty quickly but hasn’t been able to get one for months due to COVID.

I wonder if she will go back to her fecking ridiculous weekly blow dries?

You sound like The voice of experience for plus size fashion. If you know where to buy sustainable plus size fashion at reasonable prices perhaps you could let me know. You get that it’s hard to find nice clothes for big girls?? How patronising! If you’re not a big girl mind your business and jog on by!!
I’m plus size. I was a size twenty and still yo yo between a fourteen and a sixteen, and I found it really hard to find nice clothing, the stuff everybody wore, at my biggest. I’m sorry it came across as patronising but that’s all I was trying to say, louise made the point herself in her stories that she shopped at shein because of her size. I’m not saying people shouldn’t wear fast fashion, I’m not coming here going ‘oh just stick a sack on!’ - I get that there’s never going to be a time where it’s eradicated, we will always need to go to primark, etc, I get that the public probably don’t have the income to shop high end but shein is the worst of the lot and I wish she hadn’t supported it when she doesn’t need to as a woman with the money to look elsewhere. That’s all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.