Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think Louise could be pregnant? Could be a reason for her lack of content... When she was early pregnant with pearl she also stopped posting videos, less on Instagram etc šŸ¤”
If she is pregnant Iā€™d be convinced she planned it to coincide with the book release. That would be standard Louise behaviour.

For what itā€™s worth, I donā€™t think sheā€™s pregnant. I think sheā€™s just lazy.

Reactions: 9
Anyone think Louise could be pregnant? Could be a reason for her lack of content... When she was early pregnant with pearl she also stopped posting videos, less on Instagram etc šŸ¤”
Yes. And will be announced before the book comes out.

Reactions: 5
i really hope not.. she complains about her children enough with only two- why have another?

I suppose that technically domestic abuse is correct terminology as its abuse that happened domestically, in the home. However, most people refer to domestic abuse as between partners hence domestic abuse helplines. Child abuse often refers to the mistreatment of children and helplines for those are labelled as child abuse. I personally think she wrote it as a bait for her new book as when I first read it I thought it must be referring to Matt and considered buying it as I was intrigued, but then I realised it must be referring her childhood and did a big eye roll. In my opinion she has done that so more people will buy the book in case there is any tea on Matt or an ex. Its very sneaky and I think she knew exactly what she was doing. I reckon she won't go into a a lot of details about her childhood, it will be what we know about. I think if it was more elaborate there would have been TEARS and meltdowns when she was writing it (more promo too!). I think using her daughters picture on the front cover and their pregnancy and life to pay the mortgage is low. Mums should not sell their children to make money. Get a proper job you lazy cowšŸ™ˆ

How different does Darcey look dressed at her dads... No Victorian old fashioned style dresses and bows!!!
So much more like a nearly yr 5 child.I don't follow might him, you can view this by finding his instagram on googleso this isn't invasion of his privacy/ his social media.

How different does Darcey look dressed at her dads... No Victorian old fashioned style dresses and bows!!!
So much more like a nearly yr 5 child.I don't follow might him, you can view this by finding his instagram on googleso this isn't invasion of his privacy/ his social media.
This is what I was saying the other day. How sad that she has to almost switch her personality between the two parents. Matt seems more easy going than Louise and I get the impression that Darcy tries so hard to please Louise and be the child she wants her to be if that makes sense?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I find it odd Louise hasnā€™t mentioned Matt at all today....even Katie Price mentions her exā€™s who father her children!!

Reactions: 8
it must be annoying going from leather jackets, jeans and acting like an actual child (like she should) to pink, girly things, dresses and constantly being posed for instagram :confused: lucky darcy has an escape with matt, poor pearl will just have to put up with it.. (also i think how louise has said pearl is more lively and prefers to be moving than darcy who would just sit and play quietly, that pearl will resist the photos when she's older)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Argh why post a picture of your child sat on the floor of a mall with its hands touching the floor!!! This is gross in ā€œnormal lifeā€ but during Covid is just irresponsible. Yes sheā€™s a toddler (my toddler is the exact same age) so they do plonk themselves down and touch everything BUT I donā€™t pause to get my iPhone out for a picture for Instagram and let it continue. You quickly scoop them up!! And Darcy wasnā€™t even there so thereā€™s no excuse that she was distracted

Reactions: 12
I would never in 10 squillion years mention my ex husband in a Fatherā€™s Day Instagram post!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wouldnā€™t be singing Mattā€™s praises šŸ˜‚ Darcy will be just as controlled at his place, just dressed in the style he and Devon choose. Thereā€™s always been something off about him so it makes me cringe when people on here hold him up as some sort of model parent.

Reactions: 24
Her last video was posted 26th of April so it has been almost two months since an upload

Lazyyyyy

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I wouldnā€™t be singing Mattā€™s praises šŸ˜‚ Darcy will be just as controlled at his place, just dressed in the style he and Devon choose. Thereā€™s always been something off about him so it makes me cringe when people on here hold him up as some sort of model parent.
I agree I've said so before but if anybody had cared about his and Devon's youtube channels they would have continued with Darcy being the main attraction and he exploits Darcy too otherwise he would have made his Instagram private like most teachers do. It's one of the first things that is always mentioned in safeguarding training at the schools I have worked in and he would keep photos of her private between just him and his close friends and family instead of with his 200k+ followers. There is also nothing comfortable about a leather jacket and jeans to run about in when you are a child. leggings and a more flexible jacket would have been better. Maybe Darcy likes wearing both styles at times dressed like a wannabe aristocrat victorian child and other times edgier (which is how I think Matt wishes he could dress but can't pull it off.) I actually think she has worn that jacket with Louise.

Reactions: 14
I know... being an influencer making vlogs IS her bloody job yanno!!!! She has missed an easy opp to show easy stuff at home... How to keep kids entertained even a bloody Amazon haul of kids activities... Easy meals.." I know I m not good cook do I m going to use this lockdown time to learn some family basics". Like a chees/ white sauce!!! But no ms lazyarse is ruling. She doesn't want to be seen as a YouTuber now... Not good enough... Dontcha know I m a boss author and business womanšŸ˜ šŸ˜ 

Argh why post a picture of your child sat on the floor of a mall with its hands touching the floor!!! This is gross in ā€œnormal lifeā€ but during Covid is just irresponsible. Yes sheā€™s a toddler (my toddler is the exact same age) so they do plonk themselves down and touch everything BUT I donā€™t pause to get my iPhone out for a picture for Instagram and let it continue. You quickly scoop them up!! And Darcy wasnā€™t even there so thereā€™s no excuse that she was distracted
I thought this when I saw it too, and in the other pics where Pearlā€™s touching lots of stuff in shops etc ! Don't take a toddler shopping as you know they want to touch EVERYTHING , bad enough you risking it for your family but sheā€™s putting other people at risk if they go on to buy the items and also the workers if they have to put it back etc. Yes you sanitised youā€™re hands but toddlerā€™s hands donā€™t stay sanitised for 2 minutes

Reactions: 10
I thought this when I saw it too, and in the other pics where Pearlā€™s touching lots of stuff in shops etc ! Don't take a toddler shopping as you know they want to touch EVERYTHING , bad enough you risking it for your family but sheā€™s putting other people at risk if they go on to buy the items and also the workers if they have to put it back etc. Yes you sanitised youā€™re hands but toddlerā€™s hands donā€™t stay sanitised for 2 minutes
This is the reason I'm not taking my daughter in shops, every other thing goes in her mouth.

Reactions: 4
If Louise was pregnant now like someone suggested she'd be seriously high risk

She clearly can't stand her ex but pretends to.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.