Louise Pentland #6 Life of ease, full of pasta & cheese, she's engaged, it's Lady Louise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I’m shocked to find a thread about Louise! Going to dig back and have a read, any key points somebody could quote back with please?
She’s incredibly privileged but completely ignorant to it, lazy, uses her children as content/advertisement fodder. She has displayed a snipey, childish relationship with her ex-husband that’s got to be crappy for Darcy’s MH. She has a frankly weird relationship with her soon to be husband. She’s unbeleiveably sensitive, and uses insta/Facebook as her own personal therapy when all it is is a sycophantic echo chamber.

That’s a start.

New Thread suggestion
Roses are red, violets are blue, Lady Louise is no more, it’s Mr. Slop to you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
have people seen her stories on how she loves the queen so much she’s emotional 🙄

I know this controversial but what have the royal family ever done they do a bit of charity work and that’s about it

she should be thanking doctors and nurses who help save lives everyday we work hard to get degrees we were not born in to a life of luxury

(and all the people who go out and get jobs we don’t just land on our feet like the royals)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
i really wonder what she actually does in a day.. she moans about the kids so she probably doesn't look after them much, she doesn't make videos any more, she doesn't cook unless its from a packet.. where does all of her time go? editing and posting instagrams doesn't take up that much time either?
This is what I'm wondering. She's admitted herself that work on the rental property has slowed down, so no need to manage that. Every other 'influencer/youtuber/etc' has mentioned that brand deals have slowed right down, so work admin and emails would be minimal (and she has management/assistants to help with that anyway), she's writing a book, but isn't is a kids book? I get that still takes work, but it's not like she's having to write thousands of words a week. As far as I can recall, she's not currently doing any sort of long-term brand work at the moment. There's no London meetings, no traditional media spots, no collabs... So what does that leave? Her column in that magazine? Social media? What does 'working full time' actually entail for her at the moment?

Reactions: 12
Exactly. Darcy has become such a brat, and she really seems to try and act however she thinks Louise wants her to.
She's all twee and girly with her Mum and a bit more cool and edgy with her Dad.
She's trying to be whatever she thinks her parents want her to be, it's really sad

How do you know what Darcy is like with her dad? Does he have youtube?

Reactions: 1
Hmm, looks like my thread suggestion might win but I'm having second thoughts about the 'Mr Slop' bit - whilst I still find her lack of work and self promotion as a boss lady irritating; I do believe that she had a crappy childhood and don't think it's right to focus a thread title there. Like others have said, I thought she would be far to delicate to read here but it seems like she might!

Admin, can't delete my comment now so could you either delete for me, pick new title or edit mine?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
have people seen her stories on how she loves the queen so much she’s emotional 🙄

I know this controversial but what have the royal family ever done they do a bit of charity work and that’s about it

she should be thanking doctors and nurses who help save lives everyday we work hard to get degrees we were not born in to a life of luxury

(and all the people who go out and get jobs we don’t just land on our feet like the royals)
Thing is, the queen is old, she will die at some point and it'll be sooner rather than later. Imo the monarchy is very outraged while unemployment is now soaring due to the current pandemic. Children and families starving in poverty. I can think of another two instances in history where the monarchy have continued in their riches and the people suffered. The monarchy then was executed.

I get the queen is a wonderful figure head. But there's people dying due to a virus as we speak. People committing suicide due to not being able to cope with the MH issues from the pandemic and isolation. Yet all lou cares about is the bloody queen who is safe and protected in one of her homes.
Louise has delusions of grandeur I'm sure she does.

Reactions: 15
Louise Pentland #7 made another shareable, cooking skills are terrible, her hashtag filled captions are #unbearable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thing is, the queen is old, she will die at some point and it'll be sooner rather than later. Imo the monarchy is very outraged while unemployment is now soaring due to the current pandemic. Children and families starving in poverty. I can think of another two instances in history where the monarchy have continued in their riches and the people suffered. The monarchy then was executed.

I get the queen is a wonderful figure head. But there's people dying due to a virus as we speak. People committing suicide due to not being able to cope with the MH issues from the pandemic and isolation. Yet all lou cares about is the bloody queen who is safe and protected in one of her homes.
Louise has delusions of grandeur I'm sure she does.
I'm not a ran of the royal family, but it is impressive that the Queen is the longest reigning monarch that we have ever had.

Reactions: 7
I agree I don't think it's right to use Mr Slop, it's connected to some form of trauma that she had as a child and it doesn't sit right with me to use it.

I think for me the reason why Louise pisses me off mostly stems from that comment she made about who was serving who or something like that regarding YouTubers making free content and should not be held accountable. It wouldn't have bothered me if she had phrased it better as I'm not too fussed if they don't upload just be transparent about it. It especially annoyed me as Louise produces the most rubbish content ever. I liked her as I liked her personality and quite liked her tacky decorating style in contrast to Zoes polished one( back in the day) but then she got big headed and started to believe she was making something incredible when I've never seen an original video from her. I still like her on some level otherwise I wouldn't waste my time watching her.

Reactions: 9
I actually think she is being overly sensitive about Mr Slop and using it as a way to gain sympathy and to stop people calling her out for being lazy as she is "highly triggered by it", she is Mr Slop! Her Dad was right! She is a lazy cow. I have no issues with the name Mr Slop for her. The number one thing we say about her is that she is lazy, her Dad has a name for it! I think we should use it. (Her Dad wasn't the abusive one, it was her stepmum, her Dad probably just wanted her to stop being so lazy! As do we!)

Reactions: 16
Is such a shame to see her share that pic of Darcy on her story from 2015, just shows how much Louise has changed for the worse. Back then just a post of Darcy, not being ‘insta perfect’ but just a normal funny child, with no long # filled emoji filled caption.... Louise really has changed, and it’s horrible to see. She can’t upload to her grid now without either boasting, putting a million hashtags for more engagement, unnecessarily putting emojis, or some kind of political or money making agenda. Sigh

Reactions: 9
Lurker here but thought I should make a post about her latest royal story — she’s irrationally scared about losing the queen but is fine to accept the fact that it’s ‘time’ for her grandparents as they’re very old?
Is it just me that feels like it doesn’t sit right feeling this way about a lady you don’t even personally know versus your own grandparents?

Double reply but I see she’s also fawning over Kate. Maybe it’s just me but she definitely seems like the type to criticise Meghan for something that would be fine if Kate did it (like the Sun/DM did those headlines bashing Meghan during her pregnancy and in general)

Reactions: 30
Let's face it a day out with her grandparents wouldn't get enough views if she hung out with the Queeny for the day. I used to live near Northampton I would gladly of called her a talentless twit if I saw her. ( Without kids of course) I would love to be in a bookshop when she did her book signing and loudly ask the security who she is... Just to squash her bleeping enormous ego. She is so many nasty things. Uncharitable, vain, obnoxious, vile, unrealistic, patronising, greedy and just a bleeping bore... And that's just being polite. I could say alot worse. She has made a mockery out of this pandemic. She's been incredibly insensitive throughout this lockdown. I mean she was unbearable before but my god the stuff she's said and posted during lockdown I've been swearing loudly at my phone!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
God her Queen adoration story screams Tory behaviour if you ask me 😂 'I wonder what The Queen and Prince Phillip talk about before they go to sleep'. duck all is the answer - they sleep in separate rooms and probably don't like each other very much.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
God her Queen adoration story screams Tory behaviour if you ask me 😂 'I wonder what The Queen and Prince Phillip talk about before they go to sleep'. duck all is the answer - they sleep in separate rooms and probably don't like each other very much.
Probably why she wants her relationship to be like as she's heavily influenced by the Royal family and thinks she's a 'lady' herself

Reactions: 5
She keeps quoting Meghan Markle's "surviving not thriving" which her life is worlds apart from the royals.

Reactions: 5

She keeps using hashtags the whole way through too! Insufferable. I'm sure that's so more people will find her account through them and then follow her If they like that caption 🙄.
She would send her kids in so that she spend have to parent them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm glad someone else said about the Mr Slop thing, personally I think it is connected to her laziness and that she's being oversensitive about it - but it's not my place to say that it shouldn't hurt her (if that makes sense) - and if we used a title containing it we would be stooping to the level that so many people already place on us that we're vile and rude etc etc. Whoever it was upthread explained it in a much more eloquent way than I ever could!

Reactions: 10
Lurker here but thought I should make a post about her latest royal story — she’s irrationally scared about losing the queen but is fine to accept the fact that it’s ‘time’ for her grandparents as they’re very old?
Is it just me that feels like it doesn’t sit right feeling this way about a lady you don’t even personally know versus your own grandparents?

Double reply but I see she’s also fawning over Kate. Maybe it’s just me but she definitely seems like the type to criticise Meghan for something that would be fine if Kate did it (like the Sun/DM did those headlines bashing Meghan during her pregnancy and in general)
But Lady Louise does know the Queen! She's been to her house and everything, even left a pair of shoes there. She flashed Charlie boy when a button popped on her blouse and gave Camilla a copy of her literary masterpiece. 😉😜 Also great friends with the Pope.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.