Louise Pentland #6 Life of ease, full of pasta & cheese, she's engaged, it's Lady Louise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She either needs to forgive her dad or remove herself from that relationship. My father and step mother abused me and it was always in the back of my head when we spent time together now I'm an adult. When I got pregnant it's like a lightbulb went off in my head - why am I doing this to myself? I cut all contact and I finally feel like I can breathe again. The mental torture over my dad is gone. I'm at peace. Not saying she should cut her father out but she does need to look into the fact it is still clearly effecting her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s really pushing her and Pearl’s relationship today after our comments over the last few
It's remarkable how many influencers insist they don't read their threads on gossip forums, but you can see so often how many suddenly post something relating to what is discussed on their threads time and time again. Louise definitely guilty of secretly reading here.

Reactions: 16
I actually don't think she does read on here.. I don't think she could handle it, especially during lockdown whilst she is already having a nervous breakdown. I would say her and Zoella are probably the only two vloggers that I just don't think are thick skinned enough! I do wonder though if she has had a cheeky look and read the title of her thread?? It calls her lazy! I bet that would be enough for her to throw a tantrum about Mr Slop. Her Dad was right, she is lazy! Lazy and her pretending to be busy doesn't wash with people in the real world. I bet if she has saw that we think she is lazy, that she would be genuinely shocked that she isn't seen as a mumspiration! She literally has fooled nobody. She is Mr Slop.

Reactions: 10
Is it me or does her right hand and wrist look weird in her latest insta story when it’s touching the wall?

Reactions: 1
i really wonder what she actually does in a day.. she moans about the kids so she probably doesn't look after them much, she doesn't make videos any more, she doesn't cook unless its from a packet.. where does all of her time go? editing and posting instagrams doesn't take up that much time either?

Reactions: 14
Louise. Step away from the baby bottle, for the love of god. Pearl is much too old for this to continue.

Reactions: 13
I actually don't think she does read on here.. I don't think she could handle it, especially during lockdown whilst she is already having a nervous breakdown. I would say her and Zoella are probably the only two vloggers that I just don't think are thick skinned enough! I do wonder though if she has had a cheeky look and read the title of her thread?? It calls her lazy! I bet that would be enough for her to throw a tantrum about Mr Slop. Her Dad was right, she is lazy! Lazy and her pretending to be busy doesn't wash with people in the real world. I bet if she has saw that we think she is lazy, that she would be genuinely shocked that she isn't seen as a mumspiration! She literally has fooled nobody. She is Mr Slop.
Do you think maybe their managers/Gleam staff keep an eye on the threads and then update them *super sensitively* so they can address things we're discussing? Or even just friends or family members checking for them? I remember Brummy saying that Stephen used to monitor hers.

It does seem like SUCH a coincidence but I also don't think she'd be strong enough to regularly read this herself. There would be constant weepy Instastories!

Reactions: 14
How awkward must that be for her dad if he sees her posts.. They seem to be at a good stage now and if he sees that she’s having a down day just because of him then he must probably really debate contacting her on a day like that.. Just imagine a family member openly slating you online or just to people in general about something you did in the the past and expecting you to be fine with it and still be on good terms with them? That just doesn’t make sense to me at all.

She basically acts like they are estranged but in reality they are very much in contact and he seems to be a normal, supportive dad. If she hasn’t got over it then she should tell him and not the whole world and if she can’t get over it then maybe it would almost be better if they were estranged because how can they possibly have a normal relationship with her publicly spouting tit about him😕 He should put his foot down and tell her it’s disrespectful. She is acting like a teenager.

Reactions: 17
Wow I’m shocked to find a thread about Louise! Going to dig back and have a read, any key points somebody could quote back with please?

Reactions: 2
I’m actually in a fairly similar situation to Louise, in that I was abused by one parent and still have contact with the other. This is because I don’t blame my Mum for what happened and she wasn’t in anyway involved. It’s been hard of course but we’ve moved on and have a good relationship. If she really thinks her Dad has some blame for whatever abuse happens, she needs to cut him out, call him out or deal with it privately. You can’t have a relationship where you have that bitterness. Has she ever actually detailed what the abuse was?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m actually in a fairly similar situation to Louise, in that I was abused by one parent and still have contact with the other. This is because I don’t blame my Mum for what happened and she wasn’t in anyway involved. It’s been hard of course but we’ve moved on and have a good relationship. If she really thinks her Dad has some blame for whatever abuse happens, she needs to cut him out, call him out or deal with it privately. You can’t have a relationship where you have that bitterness. Has she ever actually detailed what the abuse was?
the abuse was from her step mother, she said that she broke her ribs (probably other things i can't remember).. i don't remember her saying anything about her dad doing anything apart from saying mr slop and not knowing or believing her about her stepmum

Reactions: 6
the abuse was from her step mother, she said that she broke her ribs (probably other things i can't remember).. i don't remember her saying anything about her dad doing anything apart from saying mr slop and not knowing or believing her about her stepmum
blimey, okay. If he really didn’t believe her at the time I probably wouldn’t be having a relationship with him.

Reactions: 7
I think she said she didn't tell him until she was fifteen, so 7 years old until 15 is quite a while

Reactions: 3
I agree with some others that with Louise I genuinely think she doesn't read here, she overshares so much she'd definitely have a cry about 'people online think I'm lazy and it stresses me out'

I do think maybe all these influencers managers read here and have to give them a nice version, idk

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.