Louise Pentland #5 The writer, swimming dad fighter, Malteaser biter, and the women’s righter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she is pregnant at the moment but I think she definitely will be soon. It goes to show how boring she’s become when the pregnancy rumours resurface!

Reactions: 6
Don't forget the craving for a McDonald's apple pie on her Insta stories ... Despite saying she's only ever had one before... So bloody obviously dropping preg hints. In my opinion... I hope not tho... Moaning morning sickness lazyarse Lady p becoming molded to her soft office, just about able to read or ad /link every pregnancy product possible, baby product... Pram going to add to the garage full of previously gifted latest technology baby moval 4 wheeled vehicles😣

Reactions: 5
Just watched middle aged minx janes vlog, what is it with Louise, she comes across as some very posh middle aged 50s housewife!, I mean, back in the day she was part of the YTgang thanks to her friendship with Zoe, now she’s a mummy vlogger so has an audience for that, ( plus got her book deals based on her YT career) but what is she going to offer main stream? she’s not funny, i just don’t get what she thinks she has to offer?
Louise thinks she's hilarious. She thinks Miranda Hart 2.0. 100%. She's so up her own arse.

Reactions: 3
Louise thinks she's hilarious. She thinks Miranda Hart 2.0. 100%. She's so up her own arse.
It’s funny cos in the early days I would have said that was very much the sense of humour she had. Now she’s so far up her own arse she can high-five her tonsils, it doesn’t quite work!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
But Miranda Hart was funny!!!! Lazyarse is NOT!!! Annoying, patronising, self indulgent,egocentric,greedy, spoilt,indulged... Any more adjectives to add to this list tattlers.!??😀

Reactions: 4
Can’t see anything on google but then again I only know his first name. How do you know he’s in the police?
You can look liam up with where they live .. his surname is a very common irish name.. It's such a tough job fair play to him. Interesting job though!

It’s funny cos in the early days I would have said that was very much the sense of humour she had. Now she’s so far up her own arse she can high-five her tonsils, it doesn’t quite work!
I used to think she was hilarious ! Now all her jokes are pre planned or just fall flat lol

But Miranda Hart was funny!!!! Lazyarse is NOT!!! Annoying, patronising, self indulgent,egocentric,greedy, spoilt,indulged... Any more adjectives to add to this list tattlers.!??😀
The fact that she has started saying bare with is now I number one thing I hate about her lol

Is Pearl a Pentland or does she have Liam’s surname, do we know? Total nosiness 😆 Pearl Pentland is a mouthful but I don’t think she suits Liam’s surname!

Anyone else think she’s pregnant? She mentioned having to go to an appointment with Liam then kept saying about how she was tired etc I dunno maybe clutching at straws here but it did cross my mind
Literally just came on to say this!

Reactions: 2
Is Pearl a Pentland or does she have Liam’s surname, do we know? Total nosiness 😆 Pearl Pentland is a mouthful but I don’t think she suits Liam’s surname!
She's a Pentland, I remember Louise going on a whole rant because she pushed her out Pearl gets her last name.

• Wow
I don’t think she is pregnant at the moment but I think she definitely will be soon. It goes to show how boring she’s become when the pregnancy rumours resurface!
How on earth is Louise going to handle 3 kids,she can barely cope with Pearl and Darcey being at her dads half the week.

Reactions: 2
Tbh from past experience reading gossip sites, we tend to predict things like pregnancy before it's announced so it could be true! she's always been open about the fact that Liam wanted 'kids' as in plural and he doesn't have biological children from a previous marriage, Pearl is 2 now so it's the age gap a lot of people go for, from his perspective it would make sense to have another child soon anyway even if she isn't pregnant right now

It's old tho... Interesting how nothing on his public viewing with Pearl... Yet lazyarse can splash Pearl everywhere online...She wears the bloody boss lady pants in that hoyse... Sorry HER house... As she pointed out in Maltesers eating vlog rant a year level ago... Remember her bloody nasty rant cos Liam had DARED I think to eat her choc and when she gotvthere, to the bag was bare!!! That man just have the patience of a bleeping saint... Can't see how his parents in Spain get to bed with Pearl at all Lazy blogs Pearl the whole time with no days missing like trips to or from his parents??!!

It's old tho... Interesting how nothing on his public viewing with Pearl... Yet lazyarse can splash Pearl everywhere online...She wears the bloody boss lady pants in that hoyse... Sorry HER house... As she pointed out in Maltesers eating vlog rant a year level ago... Remember her bloody nasty rant cos Liam had DARED I think to eat her choc and when she gotvthere, to the bag was bare!!! That man just have the patience of a bleeping saint... Can't see how his parents in Spain get to bed with Pearl at all Lazy blogs Pearl the whole time with no days missing like trips to or from his parents??!!
Ok to be fair, he is a DS. He probably pissed off a lot of dodgy people by locking them up - wouldn't be wise showcasing his child especially as one picture of Pearl would be all it takes to find Louise's channel and everything about them.

Not even hyphenated?! The actual cheek lol
She made a big song and dance over it. He didn’t get to go to the first scan as she said that she didn’t want him at appointments or scans and even said she didn’t want him at the birth because of how traumatic Darcys birth was. She said he was perfectly fine with it all but what man would be ok with not having any involvement in his first child’s birth? Thankfully she changed her mind over him attending the birth but if she hadn’t what would have happened? Would he have been kicked out the house the second she went into labour until Pearl was born? Sat in the garden on a freezing January morning like a garden gnome? She’s such a drama queen.
my daughters dad wasn’t able to attend most of my appointments due to work but he was at every single scan and I had lots done due to her measuring small for gestation. That first appointment is a big one as well. No father should have to miss out on that experience and Liam did. She even bloody vlogged it with ex-chummy Zoe! Oh can’t have the father there because of the trauma but let’s film it for complete strangers to see. Liam is either a massive doormat or the most laid back and chilled out person in the world to have agreed to be cut out of it all. Or she’s telling porkies and he wasn’t ok with it but Lady Louise had spoken and put her foot down. Louise treats him awful at times on camera so imagine what she’s like off camera.
Her soft office annoys me. I have been bed bound and sofa bound on semi good days (I have fibromyalgia and was having a bad flare up) for the last few weeks and I am studying an open uni course too so I’ve been doing a lot of course work from my ‘soft office’ and surprise surprise I haven’t been sleeping great because now when I get into bed I think of my coursework. Last night I made the decision to not even keep my work in my bedroom and I left it downstairs in the kitchen. How can Louise spend so much time in her bed and not be affected by this?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What can she offer though? I mean the post she put of her and Darcy's bedtime routine watching pointless Disney vlogs? I mean she was part of that book partnership with Camilla (don't know if I've spelt her name right) bookstart? But not like she's reading Darcy a book at bed no she's being a woman child again watching airy fairy Disney bullshit. So hopefully the royals can see she is full of tit.

What can she offer though? I mean the post she put of her and Darcy's bedtime routine watching pointless Disney vlogs? I mean she was part of that book partnership with Camilla (don't know if I've spelt her name right) bookstart? But not like she's reading Darcy a book at bed no she's being a woman child again watching airy fairy Disney bullshit. So hopefully the royals can see she is full of tit.
This has always bugged me SO much. Not only is it terrible for kids to be watching screens right up until they go to bed, but Little Miss Best Selling Author never seems to actually read to her kids. Darcy is at a perfect age to start reading the first few Harry Potter books, or if Lou wants to continue living out her retro-whimsy fantasy life, Enid Blyton is perfect. Anne of Green Gables, Rebecca of Sunny Brook Farm. Black Beauty. Alice in Wonderland... If she wants good mum content, have a 'What We're Reading' series, talk about books her and the girls are enjoying, empowering kid-friendly books, accessible non-fiction... I'm sure publishers would be eager to chuck her a load of freebies.

I cannot wait until my son is old enough to share books I love (he's not even 2 yet) but until then, I will read Where Is the (bleeping) Green Sheep 12 thousand times, even though it's so boring I could spit, because reading to kids is important.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.