Louise Pentland #5 The writer, swimming dad fighter, Malteaser biter, and the women’s righter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched middle aged minx janes vlog, what is it with Louise, she comes across as some very posh middle aged 50s housewife!, I mean, back in the day she was part of the YTgang thanks to her friendship with Zoe, now she’s a mummy vlogger so has an audience for that, ( plus got her book deals based on her YT career) but what is she going to offer main stream? she’s not funny, i just don’t get what she thinks she has to offer?

Reactions: 8
She was really tedious with MAM. She didn't come across as posh to me. She was slightly patronising and a bit dim. Some of the comments on that vlog were pretty funny. Admittedly not the target audience, but still. :LOL:

"Have to admit my heart sank when I saw this. I can’t even bring myself to watch it. ☹ "

"You need to interview Grackie she’s a more interesting utuber "

"Influencer, so sad people need to watch someone put laundry in washing machine. Sad people need to watch simplicity to fulfill their life. "Watching someone cleaning is mesmerising" , please is this for real. "

"Who is she??. Never heard of her... hopefully better interviews in the future. Xx "

"She is so boring, get yourself out there Jo,, and grab a drink.!!!! haha. Xxx "

"I nearly fell asleep listening to her.. Yawwwwn central.. Jo is so much more fun.. Bloddy hell"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A lovely tattle r earlier posted about lazylouise shopping in charity shops, which then reduces bargains for really needy parents. I totally agree and I was one of those. I was left by a violent ex husband with no money, no child support... I relied on charity for her books toys, clothes etc... No Primark stuff in 1998 or Poundland then !They were my life line so my daughter was not deprived. So it also makes me angry that she doesn't realise what she s doing. She should be donating kids and baby stuff , her own and shedload s of gifted she s had. NOT depriving needy parents the opp to buy things for their did kids they couldn't otherwise afford. I studied part time to be a teacher in London , I was worse off teaching as a newly qualified teacher and still relied on charity shops for books etc for my then 8 yr old.hence I moved to the Midlands after two yrs as a teacher and off benefit as I couldn't afford to live in London and work. So think on Lady Louise 😠 I also still use them now to buy books for my class reading corner... Not given money for them.. Never had a budget from school for them Louise .. Just what you get when you move in the classroom... Not posh private school Lady P ...😤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Charity shops is another one of the sub-genres of blogging/YouTubing that Louise pushed her way into by being friendly with people and then seemingly falling out with people in it.

She’s done it with lots of sub genres like the teeny boppers, the working class mums, the middle class mums, make up gurus, plus size fashion bloggers, the cleaning vloggers, the charity shop bloggers and probably more besides.

I hope she doesn’t do it in real life because mothers falling out with playground mums can have a real impact on the social lives of children. I’ve seen it happen at the primary school my kids go/went to.

Reactions: 5
0E4309E9-6000-41CD-BE7C-6F1646735F12.jpeg

What is it with her weird patronising replies 😖 quite a few negative comments but this is the only one she replied to.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Could you screen shot the comments above this to see the rest of the conv , to see what Betsy's barn said??😃 thanks... Her views are seriously down on a yr plus ago...( Between 130 k to 225k oftn) I lasted less than a min on her latest creativity vlog on youtube... Louise creativity is not singing again badly the hideous song it's a new day and repeatedly saaying it if you're an oldie but goldie. Latest vlog 33k 😆😆

Does Louise have a sister? I swear her twin Is on the advertisement for the “mindful monsters” app .
D2EC29D0-0BD8-4975-8123-ACC41C76A383.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Could you screen shot the comments above this to see the rest of the conv , to see what Betsy's barn said??😃 thanks... Her views are seriously down on a yr plus ago...( Between 130 k to 225k oftn) I lasted less than a min on her latest creativity vlog on youtube... Louise creativity is not singing again badly the hideous song it's a new day and repeatedly saaying it if you're an oldie but goldie. Latest vlog 33k 😆😆
617A30FC-A829-4E34-AA39-C59C47E1E883.png
6673652D-F285-4AEB-90C8-9E44544B748E.png

Once again, I enjoyed this weekly. I really do enjoy her "#MuMLiFe" videos. However, it annoyed me when she kept asking Darcy if she would like to be filmed. She was clearly doing it to make herself feel better regarding selling her childrens life online, however.. Darcy has no idea what she is consenting to. It is pointless to ask her. Plus Darcy is a people pleaser and will likely always say yes. Pearl on the other hand is not an "insta" toddler. Love that she isn't all smiles and cute content for Louise. I love it when these YouTubers get children who don't play ball ie Alessia after Emilia and now Pearl after Louise being used to Darcy.

Reactions: 18
I do love Pearl's personality, I'm glad she's so much her own person. I think it was last weeks vlog where she just went down the huge slide in soft play on her own and wasn't bothered at all by it, it was obvious from Louise's reaction that she was more scared than Pearl was.

Reactions: 9
Agreed. I was rooting for Pearl in the new vlog and it made me laugh when she was taking off her shoes in the middle of the shop or dragging her new plastic toy across the floor without lifting it up, haha. But I also felt slightly sorry for her that she had to spend her afternoon strapped to the pushchair while Louise was mindlessly "mooching" around. I don't understand how she feels guilty for insignificant non-issues like a messy kitchen or not including her usual "segments" in the vlog when, in fact, she should instead maybe feel a little bit guilty for putting her own pleasure and enjoyment (i.e. going to the salon and home decor shopping) first when it means that her toddler will spend a lot of her day waiting around and probably being bored out of her mind. It's sad that she can't even stay at home with her child(ren) one day and just entertain them there. It seems as if she is constantly on the run from her own parenting responsibilities and trying to avoid the boring, every-day children activities you just do at home.

It's also interesting to see what has become of her asking people to not give Pearl any toys for her birthday because their house is already full of toys. But I guess it must be somehow fundamentally different when she goes out to charity shops and buys the plastic crap herself. Can't say I'm too surprised, though. She usually doesn't practice what she preaches.

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this is one of those questions that keeps being asked but is Louise still friends with the lovely Esther? The last time I saw E was ages ago and she looked very fed up. I hardly ever watch L now though - too irritating.

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this is one of those questions that keeps being asked but is Louise still friends with the lovely Esther? The last time I saw E was ages ago and she looked very fed up. I hardly ever watch L now though - too irritating.
She did a podcast episode with Esther a few weeks ago (Happy New Year with Esther Sooriah), so presumably they're still friends, God knows why. I sat through that episode because I like Esther and she seems like a lovely person. Also quite privileged and very much middle class, but much more down-to-earth than Louise. Her struggles balancing being a mum and a business owner are so much more relatable and authentic because she is an actual working mum.

Why doesn't she watch her bloody toddler more closely in shops? Makes me rage. I've 2 toddlers (Although my boy is always in a pushchair for that reason) my girl is really good out and about but she will still be a toddler and explore. That or it only takes one nutter!

Reactions: 3
She makes a mockery of the term ‘mum guilt’. If she feels that guilty she has the privilege to stay home more and spend time with her kids but she chooses to have a nanny work even when she’s at home for the day. My sister in law is returning to work tomorrow after her maternity leave and she’s actually heartbroken over it. My niece is going to a childminder from 8am to 2pm when my brother finishes work and she won’t be back home herself until 5pm. She’s been allowed to drop one day a week in the office but she’ll need to do paperwork at home that day with a 9 month old (and not in a soft office either) but they can’t afford for her to go part time. That’s mum guilt there, not with Louise is feeling.

Reactions: 17
I don't understand how she feels guilty for insignificant non-issues like a messy kitchen or not including her usual "segments" in the vlog when, in fact, she should instead maybe feel a little bit guilty for putting her own pleasure and enjoyment (i.e. going to the salon and home decor shopping) first when it means that her toddler will spend a lot of her day waiting around and probably being bored out of her mind. It's sad that she can't even stay at home with her child(ren) one day and just entertain them there. It seems as if she is constantly on the run from her own parenting responsibilities and trying to avoid the boring, every-day children activities you just do at home.
I was just about to comment on this!! When the video was titled mum guilt, I actually thought to myself about half way through that I wonder if her guilt is about the fact that she makes her two kids sit at the salon and gives them her phone and biscuits to keep them quiet while Lady Louise gets her hair done, or forcing Pearl to trail around the shops all day while she buys even more crap she doesn't need, but NOPE her guilt was about that her vlogs aren't good enough? Actually that might not even have been it, I literally can't even remember what she was feeling guilty about since it seemed so insignificant.

Reactions: 7
I get that we all parent different. And as parents we should be praising eachother for all doing our best. And I do and I will as being a mum, dad, guardian or whatever bringing up children is hard, rewarding but hard. And for that I do support parents who are bloody well trying to do what's right with whatever resources they have. But I cannot support a woman child who has more 'me time' than 'mum time' and still complain about her 'mummy days'. Every day is a mum day Louise you just have the luxuries of treating yourself 24/7 from making money off of 'hauls' , so buying stuff to make more money to buy stuff... I hardly call that being a creator.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I looked Anna saccone jolys facebook which anyone can look up.. You can see all her 300 plus friends. Top of the friends list is louise s private facebook. Not her work one. So she is still friends with the cold shower as punishment giver mother. Disgusted. They both with gleam so stick together.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She s def doing that vile singing its a new day vile s ing on mum guilt vlog as two fingers up to tattlers... She s sung it even longer!!!... Devine retribution that views are going down down down an a year ago...practise your so called creativity lazy cos what you are producing is patronising to normal stah mum's ,working mums... Pretty much all mum's cos your mum life is so ridiculously far away from virtually every normal mum and so bloody pampered... Nanny cleaner aunty judith... Soft office very part time job. Just urgh😠😠😠 mum guilt then stop being so self indulgent and spend more time with your kids. You don't need to be an I influencer or do podcasts...you have a property business and detective sergeant partner... But YOU want the fame... And to be on tv... It's Your EGO

• Heart
I looked Anna saccone jolys facebook which anyone can look up.. You can see all her 300 plus friends. Top of the friends list is louise s private facebook. Not her work one. So she is still friends with the cold shower as punishment giver mother. Disgusted. They both with gleam so stick together.
Yeah they were talking at the NTA's. Just goes to show that all this confrontation because she's so ethical and moral with anti-feminist guy, swimming dad etc is all a load of hot air.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.